Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the dates on the tattle screenshots are 22nd October 2020,
2nd February 2021,
19th March 2021 (x2).

She’s absolutely been collecting them over time and not just skimmed through on Tuesday or whenever.
It’s clear she doesn’t know how to handle “trolls” because she loves the victim mentality and actively seeks out the bad comments, DMs and even here.
Advice for you Soph; you need proper help with your insecurities. The “trolls” seem so bad because of your unhappiness and reluctance to be genuine and honest to yourself and sheep. I do honestly wish she was happier, less obsessed with “trolls” and took constructive criticism.
I'm shocked! So she lied again saying 'Tuesday I found these messages' this is what bothers me about her why does she always have to lie! What is the point in lying all the time?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone else suspect that her crying video that she filmed last week and never posted is actually from today? Just as a pre cursor to the several stories showing tattle screenshots and then doing some more crying?
By the way Soph, you need to brush up on those crying skills, you're practically on par with Matt Hancock.
I thought that because the post about 2 after was her all done up and different head band on was really obvious actually I feel this was planned to build upto a social media break possibly or some other announcement.

Reactions: 9
Hi Zoph, would you like us to write a disclaimer in the middle of all of our comments to help you ? I mean if it helped you to not share discussions that people have on here, I'm sure we would all participate. After all, think of it a bit like AA, NA or GA. Hope that helps (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep, it's so transparent, she wants her face in all the weekend tabloids, she recorded that for a purpose, no one films themselves crying for no reason.

Reactions: 19
She’s definitely picked some of the worse worded comments that can very easily be taken the wrong way.
Absolutely especially with the kicking comment. Her being pregnant making it seem like it’s recent when it was last October. She’s so calculating!

Reactions: 21
She has an account 🙈😂
Can you see images here without an account? Like the one she added the 'Grinch' thing to, with the stick man? I think I remember you couldn't see the attachments without having an account so if she saw that one (which again she edited to make it worse) then she has to have an account!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm shocked! So she lied again saying 'Tuesday I found these messages' this is what bothers me about her why does she always have to lie! What is the point in lieing all the time?
Yep. Says on Tuesday she filmed herself upset saying “Today was a good day guys until...” But the 19th March screenshot literally has the “today” timestamp above it. So couldn’t have been screenshotted on Tuesday.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Ohhh she was going to upload the story about the nasty trolls but didn’t ....but kept it safe in her camera roll ready for the day she might need it 🧐🤨🤨🤨🤨
And that time is now when SS has trumped her on everything and won on tabloid inches. She’ll be in all the msm tomorrow. SS you need to distance yourself love

Reactions: 13
So the dates on the tattle screenshots are 22nd October 2020,
2nd February 2021,
19th March 2021 (x2).

She’s absolutely been collecting them over time and not just skimmed through on Tuesday or whenever.
It’s clear she doesn’t know how to handle “trolls” because she loves the victim mentality and actively seeks out the bad comments, DMs and even here.
Advice for you Soph; you need proper help with your insecurities. The “trolls” seem so bad because of your unhappiness and reluctance to be genuine and honest to yourself and sheep. I do honestly wish she was happier, less obsessed with “trolls” and took constructive criticism.

(also interestingly the post from 22nd October has been deleted off tattle..?)
One of the moderators said it had been deleted because it was unacceptable

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised she admitted that the police said ‘it is not a hate crime and there is nothing they can do’ because it shits all over their scaremongering, petitions and all the instagrammers threatening people with police action 🙄

Reactions: 13
And let’s face it. Gossip sites have been around for ages. We had magazines first. Then the entertainment bits of newspapers. Then the likes of Perez, popbitch and digital spy. And all the other same sort of pages. Reddit threads now even tik tok. The reason why this is pissing her off is because it’s not 1 person like Perez writing. It’s normal folk like you and me who’ve seen through her. Why does she think she has way more threads than anyone else. Even Katie price who courts the media daily
It pisses her off because she has absolutely no control over the narrative on here. The reason why she only posts on Instagram and the majority of the time only on her stories is because people cannot publicly comment on them. If she was on Facebook or Twitter she would get negative feedback all the time but on her Instagram stories the only communication she gets is through private messages so she can filter out all the crap and just screenshot and share all of the positive ones (that she probably wrote herself anyway).

Reactions: 34
Sometimes I do genuinely feel for her, it must be hard being in the public eye and having your every move critiqued. Then I remember that she really does bring it all on herself through all of her manipulation and lies. Not to mention that she put HERSELF in the public eye. I couldn’t do it myself as I know that not everyone would like me and I know that I couldn’t not look at the comments. But, if you’re willing to do that, especially being so anxious (as she says she is) then that’s her own fault 🤷🏻‍♀️ If she really was as honest as she makes out she is there wouldn’t be 300 odd threads about her.

Reactions: 22
She won’t go on bloody maternity leave - she’s too obsessed with her own popularity to take that risk. She makes me mad.
And she needs to speak properly
And not be a dick

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.