Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's very easy to handle the trolls. Stop reading about yourself online or get off the internet.

She CHOSE this lifestyle, she CHOOSES to put things online which inevitably means criticism. She can choose to stop but doesn't.

Reactions: 27
She will go AWOL now for a few days ...possibly the rest of the week and come back with a baby over the Easter weekend. All the hinchers will be worrying about where she’s gone and angry at the ‘nasty trolls’

Sophie - I was a ‘Hincher’ who came here after seeing comments about tattle in the we love mrs hinch fb group. I came because I had wanted to see what was being said and felt bad for you. But I never went back to the fb group. I saw the light here. These people are not trolls. They just want the truth . Yes some comments go to far perhaps about your looks etc, but generally most are about the lies and sales patter you spew. Even the worst of the comments are not trolling. Trolling is if they are messaging you and harassing you. This is a gossip site. You don’t need to look here, and neither does anyone else. It is for like minded people to discuss and share things they observe.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m surprised she admitted that the police said ‘it is not a hate crime and there is nothing they can do’ because it shits all over their scaremongering, petitions and all the instagrammers threatening people with police action 🙄
Imagine bothering the police with this crap about trolls. Give your head a shake Hinch. The police have more important things to do. She's an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"I've been told this is not harassment"
Why would it be harassment? Nobody is seeking her out and sending this to her, she came looking for it! In your own words hinch, If you don't like it, don't look at it!!!

Honestly she is ridiculous. I should take that advice really and just unfollow but I also love to dislike her

Reactions: 31
The more I think about it, the more I think she is doing a Clemmie. Maybe not to that degree but we know she reads here and must have an account.
It does make me think that some of the content she puts on is set up to see what the reaction on here will be. And as someone else said, she’s obsessed with tattle. She’s a narcissist so has to see what is being said about her, good or bad. She needs to step away before things get worse.
I think she will definitely be trashing solomon on some threads. That house with all the land will be killing her and I really believe she’s using the trolling and tears to cover up her being jealous. SS is 200k+ ahead of her In followers and just before Christmas there was only about 16k between them. She’s so jealous.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sitting back and waiting for the Hinch Army to descend and tell us all how jealous we are. Really? There are many, many women in the world who are far more attractive, famous, successful and wealthy than Hinch so if the only motivation is jealousy why do we not hear all of those women complaining about trolls? Why aren’t there 500 Tattle threads on Angelina Jolie or Scarlett Johansson? Maybe it’s because they earn a living by being talented and not by spouting bollocks on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The problem with sharing screen shots, for the people viewing them ..... much like one side of a story you don't see what they are replying to or what the conversation is, once screen shot and cropped it then becomes any narrative you would like to push. I think just like her editing the post and adding "Mrs Grinch" to give it added troll. (Yes some things do hit below the belt on here and those are dealt with accordingly and generally get called out on here, but most here generally have an issue with the lies inconsistencies and general pulling the wool over people's eyes for her own financial gain)

Reactions: 22
She obviously likes the attention too much to do that. The paychecks probably help aswell!
She ranted to Mario on his insta a while back and said that she had got goals to reach then she'd leave. So she's obviously got a figure in mind that she needs to earn before sailing off into the sunset. Maybe the pandemic has obviously hindered her earning potential and therefore pushed back the date when she'd hoped that money figure could be achieved. She's frustrated that she has to carry on. All sales people have targets engrained and dates and goals to achieve.🤔

Reactions: 15
It's very easy to handle the trolls. Stop reading about yourself online or get off the internet.

She CHOSE this lifestyle, she CHOOSES to put things online which inevitably means criticism. She can choose to stop but doesn't.
She could just stop lying and sure her trolling problems wouldn’t be as bad 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine bothering the police with this crap about trolls. Give your head a shake Hinch. The police have more important things to do. She's an idiot.
The same woman who hunted down snap chat to get the gretal filter back
She is pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My Husband is threatened every day at work, hes a police officer so has people threatening to hurt/kill/rapehim, me and the rest of his family most days. If its not threats hes actually puched, kicked, spat at etc. Does he complain? No. As sadly it's part of his job. He doesn't come home and cry, he just gets on with it because it's his job and unfortunately its expected.

He's also not paid millions to go to work and has just had a pay freeze, despite literally putting his life on the line everyday.

So Sopha I'm sorry that people call you out for your lies, call your dog fat and question your parenting etc. But unfortunately people are always going to have opinions and if you don't want to hear them don't go looking for them. If you are being sent them directly then report them if they are threats/abuse but if not then you will need to get a thicker skin. And if it be comes too much and its no longer worth the millions then you need to step away.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.