Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post & comments quite rightly call out the lack/bad cleaning shared

Screenshot_20210326-222538_Chrome.jpg

zophlora- as you clearly are a member here; note the above comments, tattle, any opinions & freedom of speech aren’t a hate crime/criminal act! However, your insta stage carries social responsibility, it really is time to step up & stop with the fakery to your shoppers, stop sharing or hold yourself accountable to bad practices that harm/kill/affects others mental & financial well being. Also maybe just leave insta if “troll(s)(ing)” affect you that badly...Clearly your cleaning isn’t received well & according to co. house you’ve raked in enough money from “Mrs hinch” Corp....so go enjoy being with your beautiful family” ATV.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
The fact that she was so upset that she took the time to record herself seemingly in Henry’s dog bed howling is exactly why she has 358 threads... anyway, welcome to all of the new members!
Was she in the dogs bed in the kitchen? I wondered where it was 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She needs serious help if she's actually sitting on the dogs bed on the kitchen floor whilst crying into her phone, its not healthy behavior.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I know this has probably been said a thousand times but Ronnie and Rex are a similar age I think and yet Rex seems like the happiest and most bubbly child. Always chatting away, running around giggling, playing with literally anything he can find and pick up. I think Rex could find fun with a paper bag if given one (like most children would). But Ronnie seems really reserved and quiet, offers the odd giggle but doesn’t seem as bubbly, and I’ve barely, if ever, heard him speak? It’s really sad. I know some children are quiet by nature but he doesn’t seem to have as much fun as Rex. I really do hope there are lots of colourful toys for him hidden out of sight. Maybe Rex is more bubbly because he has siblings around him who are lively too.

p.s. Interesting if we suddenly get a video of Ron chatting away now I’ve mentioned it!
Why are you comparing two children. I hate this! They develop at their own rates and they are toddlers let them grow and develop and stop judging them!

Sorry I know this isnt a SS thread. But hearing Rex speak and hearing nothing from Ronnie. What a difference!!!!
And OMG!!! HE DOESNT LOVE A SINK!!! Its a toy thst he can interact with, thats what he loves about it! FML!!!!
Kids speak at different rates comparing them just means parents put more pressure on their kids to speak, this won't help! Let them talk when they are ready.

Reactions: 26
At least we officially know she noses on here regularly I can rest easy knowing that she knows about Jamie’s old nose 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Its funny that she's dragged one Q&A out for a whole day and tattle are through a whole thread in the same amount of time, that's some work there, she could learn a thing or 2 from us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So busy couple of weeks had no time for Hinch or Tattle soz guys. But please please tell me there is a fish update? Knowing she probably flushed them down the loo, I'm going to bet no!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if some of the more extreme comments on here were posted by Soph herself just for the content

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.