Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Sofas a tattler, best stop battering er..please scroll past- get new content, fast!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
"I've been told this is not harassment"
Why would it be harassment? Nobody is seeking her out and sending this to her, she came looking for it! In your own words hinch, If you don't like it, don't look at it!!!

Honestly she is ridiculous. I should take that advice really and just unfollow but I also love to dislike her
The police would have said the exact same thing, but she wont be told. As she said about nearly burning her home down as a child, mum told me not to look in the pink silk bag, that was like a red rag to a bull🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Was she sat in the dogs bed in that crying video?
It actually looks like it, how peculiar. She couldn't possibly do it on his actual human bed cos then we might catch a glimpse of the fact the fish tank has disappeared 😒

Reactions: 7
One of the moderators said it had been deleted because it was unacceptable
That is interesting!! I am so glad to hear that’s a thing! Good job mods. Funny how she uses an example that was removed. (I’m behind on reading, thanks for catching me up!)

Reactions: 8
No Sophie. The police won’t see it as harassment as you’re CHOOSING to read it on a gossip website. Where people gossip. If anyone has sent you screen shots from here then they’re the trolls.

That whole Q&A was so fake. Ended with the “oh I know I’ve had my selling head on and my show off head on but look.... TROLLZ!!!”

duck off you weirdo narc. Not everyone is going to like you. Quote that on your story.

Reactions: 18
So this Q&A thing was a ploy to bring in trolls.....she probably sent that question herself. Here is some advice. Don't give these people the time of day Soph. Ignore them. But then how would you get sympathy????? It is just boring now. Remember Saint Sophie Tulisa?????? You were quite the troll yourself then
And what time was the troll story posted. The magical engagement time of 7-8pm!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m due in September and I feel like I can’t even enjoy pregnancy because I’m so so frightened of giving birth. I feel like nobody understands either because I cannot believe the amount of women who have said ‘oh it’s awful but once you hold the baby you forget it all it’s amazing’ I just don’t believe that at all. And I’m trying to prepare to be traumatised by it. So her saying that is just giving so many new expecting mums an unrealistic expectation. It’s just not fair.
It's completely normal to feel worried. You're about to do something huge and don't know what to expect because you can't really prepare for it and have no idea what's going to happen! But please know that everyone has a different experience. I had complications before and after my first birth. I was told the chance of the postnatal one happening a second time was tiny because it happens in less than 1% of births. Second time around and I had the exact same complication, but more severe, afterwards...lucky me 😂 It's strange because while it was happening, it didn't feel very worrying and I felt really well looked after. And despite everything that was going on, the thing I remember most is how amazing holding my baby was and never feeling so ecstatic. It really is an amazing experience too. My second birth was a really positive experience. I was induced twice too and didn't find it a bad experience. ♥
She will go AWOL now for a few days ...possibly the rest of the week and come back with a baby over the Easter weekend. All the hinchers will be worrying about where she’s gone and angry at the ‘nasty trolls’

Sophie - I was a ‘Hincher’ who came here after seeing comments about tattle in the we love mrs hinch fb group. I came because I had wanted to see what was being said and felt bad for you. But I never went back to the fb group. I saw the light here. These people are not trolls. They just want the truth . Yes some comments go to far perhaps about your looks etc, but generally most are about the lies and sales patter you spew. Even the worst of the comments are not trolling. Trolling is if they are messaging you and harassing you. This is a gossip site. You don’t need to look here, and neither does anyone else. It is for like minded people to discuss and share things they observe.
I'm certain she knows when she's going to be induced/when her C-section is planned and is posting this for attention. The stress of the trolls (read: SS's house) made the heavily pregnant Zoph go into labour.

Reactions: 13
I know that if I was sat in a dimly lit room in the third trimester of a pregnancy, sobbing as I film a message to millions of strangers and bots, about things written about me on a site I had actively sort out, my family would have insisted I take a proper deep rest from social media to protect myself and my unborn child. Where are Jamie and Fredayahoo? Why are they not staging an intervention IF she was genuinely distraught to the point of tears?

Reactions: 45
If she is a secret tattler it explains why she hid the astro for so long, why she dodges mirrors, why she knows to put textboxes conveniently where her photo might be skewed due to photoshopping.
I also don’t think she planned for us to know that she’s lurking amongst us with those screenshots. Hi Soph 👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Thread suggestion: Tut tut Sophie (added in her teens) Rose. Always on tattle having a nose!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That is interesting!! I am so glad to hear that’s a thing! Good job mods. Funny how she uses an example that was removed. (I’m behind on reading, thanks for catching me up!)
Shows how quickly she or her minions screenshot stuff on here and stockpile it for convenient times🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Zoph . Zoph pick me! please screen shot one of my comments to share on Your insta,

Here one - zophs house is bland

Or this one. - where’s the fish ?

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The police would have said the exact same thing, but she wont be told. As she said about nearly burning her home down as a child, mum told me not to look in the pink silk bag, that was like a red rag to a bull🙄🙄
wait I'm confused, please explain this? 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m loving the fact she’s gone to the effort of putting dark mode on as well 🤣🤣🤣 but she doesn’t read here guys

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely her actual genuine followers are even wondering where the fish are by now? She is deliberately not showing Lards room cos of it, she hid the grass as long as possible, a game of cat and mouse with tattle, and tattle always win.

Reactions: 7
wait I'm confused, please explain this? 😂
She said in her memoiiirrr that her mum told her not to go in a draw in the guest bedroom and look in a silk bag. Apparently inside were matches and a lighter. Because she didn't and still doesn't like to be told what she can and can't do, she took out the matches or lighter, lit dome paper, let it burn the curtains and ran out the house . Leaving all her family to potentially burn 🔥

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.