Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest. I donā€™t agree with a lot of stuff on here regarding Ronnie and slating her appearance. Iā€™m more interested in why she lies and covers things up and that nothing makes sense or feels real. those comments where hurtful and overstepped the mark but as people have said itā€™s a minority and we donā€™t all think it! I would like to think Iā€™m not a bad or horrible person I just want to know what the hell is going on half the time.
I know online hate and bullying is a thing and a lot of things said can be unkind. But the issue with these influencers is that their behaviour can be harmful towards others, and it needs addressing. We do live in a society where people spend a lot of time on social media and itā€™s impossible to protect everyone. But influencers should be responsible for making sure what they post isnā€™t offensive towards other people and their content is genuine. Lying and manipulating millions of people is wrong. She posts insensitive things. Theyā€™re getting payed a lot of money, and given a lot of free stuff, the least they can do is be honest. Moaning about someone having a different opinion or not liking you is ridiculous. Lots of people have negative aspects of their job. Most of us face struggles daily. Bullying in workplaces, unkind managers, customer abuse, abuse from patients for those working in healthcare, long hours. Most of these roles pay minimum wage, come without the free stuff, or staff are overworked and under payed. I get comments can be hateful but influencers have an unrealistic expectation of real life. They act like they should be treated like royalty but they are no different from anyone else working to earn a living. If one of my patients decides to call me names and say that the NHS is shameful and we didnā€™t care if they lived or died, something I was told often at the beginning of the pandemic, do I film myself crying saying that it wasnā€™t fair and that these people need arresting? Do I call the police because theyā€™ve hurt my feelings?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Whatā€™s probably worse that she reads here and literally takes nothing from it. Sheā€™s not taken any advice or guidance about Ronnie, her mental health, she certainly hasnā€™t stopped lying or manipulating people. I would be mortified if I was her and reading these hundreds of threads. I would be taking on board why so many people have felt this way for so long. And itā€™s not just because ā€œtrollsā€
I honestly think sheā€™s obsessed with tattle. She canā€™t help herself and canā€™t stop reading. I also think sheā€™ll obsess over the things that are written about her, especially comments about the sort of mother she is and her appearance and she seems so insecure. I really believe sheā€™s being driven to be ā€œMrs hinchā€ by Jamie, for the money. Itā€™s not right for her cause sheā€™s canā€™t handle this amount of negativity about her.

Reactions: 18
I said it once, I'll say it again. If you don't like what you read from online gossip sites then stop seeking it out and you'll be none the wiser! It completely baffles me as to why she keeps coming back.
Also why would you even think that posting a before and after picture of yourself in response to someone saying they hate the way they look is a good idea? She had a gastric band and other expensive surgeries...yet she's meant to be relatable

• Heart
It's no wonder the police dismissed her, looking on here for comments about yourself isn't harassment. She really is another level of stupid. If you don't like it, DON'T LOOK AT IT. Hope that helps guyzz ATB šŸ‘šŸ»
She don't need to go to the police, just email tattle and any comments that go too far would be zappedšŸ™„

The comments here aren't any worse than you get about any public figure on social media. She should be happy it's easy to avoid them.

How do people know it was her
Clemmie admitted for some reason. We'd been saying it was her for months and some insta "friends" confronted her and she didn't say no.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Sheā€™s definitely picked some of the worse worded comments that can very easily be taken the wrong way. Especially the ā€˜canā€™t wait for her to lose everythingā€™ comment. Obviously I know, and some others will know, that comment is about losing money, or her Instagram account/following, absolutely nothing sinister in it at all. But her die hard sheep will see it in the worse way. Iv never said anything here that I wouldnā€™t say to her directly. I do think some comments get a bit out of hand, but Iā€™ll scroll on by šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø If I was her, and knew there were forums and threads written about me, that Iā€™d be offended or upset by, I wouldnā€™t then go searching them out, why would you even do that?! How does she not see what sheā€™s potentially setting her child(ren) up for. She cries trolls, sheep go on the hunt, lather rince repeat šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 20
I'm surprised she needs to mention that the police told her it's not a Hate Crime...if the author spent a few minutes reading she would realise that no one is committing any crime in relation to any protected characteristic so it would never have been considered anyway! I cannot believe that she is so sheltered she doesn't actually know what Hate Crime is!

Could you imagine ending up in court at one point her trying to be the victim and having loads of posts read out that she has selected as the 'bad' ones but a defence lawyer putting everything into context...where she would actually have to admit to pre-records, not necessarily telling the truth about what products have actually been used and when, repeatedly breaking ASA and CMA rules, flouting lockdown laws, etc. A situation where they'd actually have to prove trolling versus not liking the opinions about them. I have no doubt there are people who don't like me, but what they think of me is actually none of my business! If I overheard something I didn't like, I have the chance to change what I'm doing if it bothers me so much, but otherwise does it really matter? Obviously if I was getting death threats/threats of harm that is a different situation, but someone not liking me...
There was another 'influencer' (covid-denier) suggesting they were going to sue a doctor for defamation the other day because the doctor dared repost some of her free thinker story nonsense to debunk it...I'd love some of these influencers to go down a legal route and actually have some of the discussion about them read out and them attempt to prove that it is false. I think if just one or two of them tried and it ever managed to get that far it would actually help open the eyes to their blind followers when 'trolling' is actually shown not to be the death threats and direct insults they claim, but mostly websites of people with opinions pointing out inconsistencies (which gives them every opportunity to be accountable!).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
An insta midwife under the name 'Mother of Daughters' made multiple accounts on here slagging off her own husband and made racist remarks about her friends. God knows why she did it. She got caught out and deleted her insta, it got in the papers. Some of her insta mates outed her too, it was such a car crash. She admitted it when she was caught, and her husband had to make a post explaining that she got "sucked in"

Don't want to derail this thread, apologies šŸ™ˆ was only commenting in relation to comments about soph having an account

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Anyone else suspect that her crying video that she filmed last week and never posted is actually from today? Just as a pre cursor to the several stories showing tattle screenshots and then doing some more crying?
By the way Soph, you need to brush up on those crying skills, you're practically on par with Matt Hancock.

I just came on to ask a serious question about his development...

Do we think she's hindering his development because she has a set routine for his everyday? Surely she's better off letting him just explore instead of drilling it into him that he must:
1. Wake up and feed the dog
2. Stand in the kitchen whilst she waits in the dining room ready to record him running towards her
3. He MUST climb up the sofa after Henry to look out the window

The list goes on. Didn't think of it before but surely this stupid routine she insists on having so she has content every morning isn't a good thing for him? Just let the kid bloody play and explore without having a camera in his face!
So true. Whilst she thinks this is harmless content, I think she is making him incredibly unsure/lacking in confidence. Neither of them encourage him to be independent at all, explore anything freely or let him take the lead with anything they do together! Everything is scripted, staged and led entirely by them and that is why he constantly seeks reassurance when heā€™s doing things and that in itself is incredibly sad. There is no meaningful interaction with him when he is playing either - itā€™s just absurd laughter and screeching with a phone stuck in his face. Put yourself in his shoes- must be so scary and unnerving!
As for her wanting a big family- Iā€™d like to say wait until sheā€™s got a second to contend with, but letā€™s face it- her experience of parenting two children is going to be a far cry from us mere folk, who have to juggle parenting with either one or both parents working full time! Of course Jamie wants a football team- the lazy sod can just sit and home doing naff all all day while her shoppers (many of whom are on the bread line/living pay check to pay check) can line their pockets and keep them propped up in their life of privilege. Shameful.

Reactions: 8
Catching up and lovely to read the messages of support following Sophaā€™s rash statements about labour and birth.
The emojis at the end are definitely her, whenever I ask a question I never put in an emoji in the box? Thereā€™s never enough space to ask the question let alone shove an emoji in there!
She knows she isnā€™t as popular as before, she knows the Hinch effect is waning and people are waking up to the lies. Sheā€™s unable to hide her true self after SS has trumped her with the house and TV show. The jealousy and bitterness show and she doesnā€™t know what to do with it. Itā€™s so easy to cry troll as an attempt to gain sympathy.
The one thing I will say, is that todayā€™s Q and A will most certainly send people looking here. If it was to boost engagement, it will backfire because all she has done is brag about herself, her wedding, her holidays, how she wants to move to a bigger house and how amazing life is. At a time when people are struggling, I think that kind of content is very insensitive. It will trigger people. Then to end with, oh but trolls trolls trolls. She canā€™t handle that slowly people are seeing the truth

Reactions: 15
And letā€™s face it. Gossip sites have been around for ages. We had magazines first. Then the entertainment bits of newspapers. Then the likes of Perez, popbitch and digital spy. And all the other same sort of pages. Reddit threads now even tik tok. The reason why this is pissing her off is because itā€™s not 1 person like Perez writing. Itā€™s normal folk like you and me whoā€™ve seen through her. Why does she think she has way more threads than anyone else. Even Katie price who courts the media daily

Reactions: 26
So this Q&A thing was a ploy to bring in trolls.....she probably sent that question herself. Here is some advice. Don't give these people the time of day Soph. Ignore them. But then how would you get sympathy????? It is just boring now. Remember Saint Sophie Tulisa?????? You were quite the troll yourself then

Reactions: 10
I notice she hasnā€™t posted any of the comments which pick apart her many pointless lies.

Reactions: 22
This is what I donā€™t get, we don't wish death on her or anything horrendously bad towards her or her family. We just call her out and expose her lies.
Yes there are some comments that really are below the belt and I don't agree with what some of you say. But it's a gossip site. We share our views on here. We don't message her personally, or at least I hope not. We just express what we think and that's it.
The police won't do anything because we are not threatening to kidnap or hurt her or her family. We are not that horrible! I think she needs to take a long hard look at her followers as they clearly are the strange ones who would do something stupid.
I would never message someone directly and say something horrible and in fact I try not to say anything too horrid on here either. I donā€™t personally attack her and would never say a word against Ronnie. Itā€™s a bit like bitching over lunch with your best mate in here.

Reactions: 15
Well all she's really achieved at the end of that was to increase the numbers on tattle....

Hi newbies šŸ‘‹ Don't forget to read the wiki at the top of the page...hope this helps.

Reactions: 20
Honestly, if those are the worst messages she can pull out for 'trolls' she has it really easy compared to others. I've seen people receive serious threats to their lives and children and her claw hands is the worst she can pull out. duck off Soph šŸ˜‚
Had a week of the troll card being constantly played šŸ˜©šŸ˜© it's getting borrrrrring now ffs šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.