Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More wedding dress picture ‘I want to do it all again!’ I feel vow renewals are incoming!! 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She was clearly worried people would stop feeling sorry for her because she was getting so many nice messages that’s why she answered that one.
She hasn’t answered mine asking how the fish are 🙄

Reactions: 16
We really don’t need to see the wedding dress. We get it you’re married. You loved the wedding day. Get over it.

Reactions: 21
Not a single, genuine question on that Q&A or carefully selected to suit her own agenda with the added bonus of upping her engagement...sickening behaviour! 😂

Reactions: 20
The questions will be so predictable. They will ask how she copes with trolling (although she tell them this daily) they will ask if she will ever move house (and she will say we absolutely love it here but never say never) they will ask if she’s gonna do a tv show like Stacey (again it will be a never say never situation but we know it will never happen). Hopefully a genuine Hincher will ask her about the fish coz although I couldn’t give a tit about her fish even I’m starting to wonder if they are still alive (I’m 99.9.% sure they are dead). Although we don’t really see her life she does share a lot on her stories so I do wonder what her hincers could ask her that they don’t already know.
I have wondered how many of her hinchers have asked her where the fish are or how many has she got now or can we see them as we haven't seen them in a while and she blocks her own following, thus pissing off the mad bunch and they come here because they feel rejected 😂 I know I would feel a bit hurt if I spent loads of money on her tit and got blocked by my queen for just asking a question and being accused of being a troll 😂 hi newbies 👋👋👋😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why has your necklace badly disappeared from neck sofa? Another bad photoshop job at changing your appearance?

And no we definitely don’t think you have a film crew but we do know that Mad Ma came over all the time, during a global pandemic so I’m sure she could hold the phone for you 🤮

D5C32A7D-3D5C-4579-824E-6A8C96592C7D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This breaks my heart! I was 16 when I gave birth to my my oldest, I was induced and on my own apart from the midwife.
Please enjoy your pregnancy and its normal to be apprehensive about the birth but speak to your midwife and she’ll reassure you and explain everything and all the pain relief you can have.
As my nana told me, if it was that bad nobody would have more than one child....she had 13! 😊
Oh my lord. I really wouldn’t want to give birth 13 times 🤣 your nanna must have been hard core

Reactions: 4
Most of them weren’t questions- they’re were ‘arse licking’ comments 🤢🤢
How is she not embarrassed saying she’ll answer questions
Then posting comments about how much she’s loved! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.