Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who here was in the Zoflora groups or whatever other groups she was in. — begging for followers???

that’s how she got a good few thousand .. and then ppl went stupid mad for her cleaning and music ... but she probably bought some followers early on too. I will never forget those beggy posts
I remember these! “Come and see my page guys!”
Then commenting on every post in the DIY and cleaning pages on Facebook asking for tips and hints.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So she’s got stuff coming next month and mentioned all the tags and used the logo from her Tesco range but it’s all been discontinued 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So what do you all think she's deliberately kept quiet?
It’s the tesco range. She’s got clothing with them and homeware. When it was first launched it was just homeware bits buts she’s managed to wangle her way into their clothing section too. That’s what she’s being tagged in. I don’t see anything that she’s being tagged it. It’s also funny on Mother’s Day F&F posted in their stories sometime about their favourite mums listed about 6 celebrities and hinch didn’t get a mention 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had no pain relief both times (see Soph your not the only one)......I did try gas and air but it made me sick. Then when I decided I wanted the epidural both times they wouldn't let me because it was too late 😣😣😣

if anyone is reading this PLEASE TAKE ALL THE PAIN RELIEF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!

Oh and I'll await my medal 🏆🏆
Well done! ❤
I had no pain relief at all with my 3, I did try gas and air but it knocked me baaaaaaad like so bad. All 3 times. Isn't it horrible? Everyone else know swore by it but god no it made me ill. I LOVED labour though! I had a water birth with my second (HIGHLY Recommend! Woooooow! Heaven)
But with my last I woke up 7am to my waters breaking in bed, husband was at work, I had 2 kids to look after and get them fed and ready for my sister to come and watch them. Husband got home just in time cos she was born 9am, 10 minutes after getting to the hosp. Can everyone please clap for me? 😇

Natural labour, epidural, every drug possible, c section. Makes no difference. Us women are absolute warriors xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely a quarter of her followers have had to think ‘ what a shite q&a’ if not half/ all !

I wonder did she answer at least one genuine question 😂😅

Reactions: 12
So what do you all think she's deliberately kept quiet?
The birth of child 2
& something HUGE like a TV appearance

She hasn’t got the personality for either so I can’t wait for the montage & Big Reveal guyyyyyzzzzzz!!! Now she’s turned into the dizzy green giant maaanzzzzz!!!

Reactions: 6
Right here is my thoughts -

1. She’s made those questions herself cause I wouldn’t put it past her
2. Surely she’s seen people asking about the fish (myself included)
3. The Tesco stuff has been discontinued to make way for new stuff that she’ll now promote
4. I’m wondering when she’s actually due?

Reactions: 15
I’m due in September and I feel like I can’t even enjoy pregnancy because I’m so so frightened of giving birth. I feel like nobody understands either because I cannot believe the amount of women who have said ‘oh it’s awful but once you hold the baby you forget it all it’s amazing’ I just don’t believe that at all. And I’m trying to prepare to be traumatised by it. So her saying that is just giving so many new expecting mums an unrealistic expectation. It’s just not fair.
This breaks my heart! I was 16 when I gave birth to my my oldest, I was induced and on my own apart from the midwife.
Please enjoy your pregnancy and its normal to be apprehensive about the birth but speak to your midwife and she’ll reassure you and explain everything and all the pain relief you can have.
As my nana told me, if it was that bad nobody would have more than one child....she had 13! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good evening everyone,
I’ve not been on for such a long time, (life got in the way) I hope everyone is doing ok. Looks like I have a lot to catch up on 🤣

Reactions: 8
She will be praying for a third child so she can have a reason to move without looking and sounding like a dick head after saying she would never move ! And now ss has moved i bet they are looking at new homes now ! Can you imagine buying her house 😂
I really hope Stacey has another baby 😂

I've been thinking it for a while, but today it's clearer than ever how much she could have done with her account and didn't because it wouldn't earn her money. But what it would earn is people's respect. GIVING BACK. But she can never be arsed. I contemplated making suggestions on her Q&A thing today but thought/knew I would get blocked anyway so didn't really see the point. She only ever does things to benefit herself and it really REALLY pisses me off. My thoughts:

1. Monthly charity day. One day of the month, every month, she shares a charity that needs more promotion/recognition. One sodding day. Couple of posts. Doesn't need to be paid because the charity is more important. Staying what the charity means to her, what they do and how she gets involved with them (she would need to actually do stuff to support them instead of last minute food bank panic trips but you know what I mean).

2. Dare I say it, first time mum tips and parenting tips. Actually sharing her experiences. I don't like her, but given the audience she has, this would be well reciprocated. I mean along the lines of activities to do with your children that don't involve buying loads of tit. She could be a massive educator (trying not to grimace at this because the woman is thick as two planks) in this field, and you know, ACTUALLY be relatable soph. But that's too much effort.

3. Instead of crying trolls all the time and using it as a sympathy card to avoid accountability for her cock ups and hide her SS jealousy, she could actually be some form of ambassador (think Holly from GS who got HORRIBLY trolled), because she has probably had some horrible messages, they're just not from tattle.

4. HONESTY. Life isn't all sunshine and roses and I think people would have a lot more respect and (perish the thought) like her more if she showed the tit, the things that haven't gone right, show RonTyson throw a witch fit, show the ups and downs of motherhood and make people feel that they can actually relate, instead of trying to buy her respect through all the swipe ups. It's fine the fish tank didn't go to plan and the fish died, don't get all sensitive every time someone asks where the fish are. It was a thing you made a massive deal of and we never saw it again, admit it and own it. It's worse hiding it.

5. GIVING. Show more food bank donations, actually commit and DO them. Look at Dr Alex with his bath bombs where a percentage goes to young minds, amazing. Giveaways. The take take take drives me bleeping mad.

I am SO sorry this is so long, I had to get it out 😂 I don't particularly like SS but I feel she's more honest than Hinch (not hard 😂) and I'm looking forward to seeing her reno. I'm just so annoyed at how she always misses the mark, never reads the room, doesn't give anything back, unrelatable, the moneygrabbing, the secrecy, the gaslighting, the self-indulgence. I probably wouldn't have liked her still if she did do all of the above things, because she's just not my type of person, but at least I would feel that she's contributing and giving back and using her following in a good way. Sorry guyyyyyyz 🙈😂😂😂 bloody love you all 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I wonder how many of those people, standing in that book signing queue....are now tattlers 🥰 🙌

just be thankful you saw the light before she brought out any more, ‘waste of paper’ books

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I've been thinking it for a while, but today it's clearer than ever how much she could have done with her account and didn't because it wouldn't earn her money. But what it would earn is people's respect. GIVING BACK. But she can never be arsed. I contemplated making suggestions on her Q&A thing today but thought/knew I would get blocked anyway so didn't really see the point. She only ever does things to benefit herself and it really REALLY pisses me off. My thoughts:

1. Monthly charity day. One day of the month, every month, she shares a charity that needs more promotion/recognition. One sodding day. Couple of posts. Doesn't need to be paid because the charity is more important. Staying what the charity means to her, what they do and how she gets involved with them (she would need to actually do stuff to support them instead of last minute food bank panic trips but you know what I mean).

2. Dare I say it, first time mum tips and parenting tips. Actually sharing her experiences. I don't like her, but given the audience she has, this would be well reciprocated. I mean along the lines of activities to do with your children that don't involve buying loads of tit. She could be a massive educator (trying not to grimace at this because the woman is thick as two planks) in this field, and you know, ACTUALLY be relatable soph. But that's too much effort.

3. Instead of crying trolls all the time and using it as a sympathy card to avoid accountability for her cock ups and hide her SS jealousy, she could actually be some form of ambassador (think Holly from GS who got HORRIBLY trolled), because she has probably had some horrible messages, they're just not from tattle.

4. HONESTY. Life isn't all sunshine and roses and I think people would have a lot more respect and (perish the thought) like her more if she showed the tit, the things that haven't gone right, show RonTyson throw a witch fit, show the ups and downs of motherhood and make people feel that they can actually relate, instead of trying to buy her respect through all the swipe ups. It's fine the fish tank didn't go to plan and the fish died, don't get all sensitive every time someone asks where the fish are. It was a thing you made a massive deal of and we never saw it again, admit it and own it. It's worse hiding it.

5. GIVING. Show more food bank donations, actually commit and DO them. Look at Dr Alex with his bath bombs where a percentage goes to young minds, amazing. Giveaways. The take take take drives me bleeping mad.

I am SO sorry this is so long, I had to get it out 😂 I don't particularly like SS but I feel she's more honest than Hinch (not hard 😂) and I'm looking forward to seeing her reno. I'm just so annoyed at how she always misses the mark, never reads the room, doesn't give anything back, unrelatable, the moneygrabbing, the secrecy, the gaslighting, the self-indulgence. I probably wouldn't have liked her still if she did do all of the above things, because she's just not my type of person, but at least I would feel that she's contributing and giving back and using her following in a good way. Sorry guyyyyyyz 🙈😂😂😂 bloody love you all 💙
You should be her manager😉

• Haha

Exactly this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry you can only be a cool mom not a regular mom if you don’t have any pain relief. She’s absolutely awful for spouting that. I didn’t have any pain relief for 34 hours of my labour. And then I had every drug under the sun followed by a c section under general. And I’ve spent the last 7 years justifying that due to people like HER who seem to think it’s a badge of honour. Blerghhhhhhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.