Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She surely has to loose followers after that sad excuse of a Q&A, it was seriously so boring

Reactions: 12
She wrote the ad question herself there no way someone normal would word it like that 🙊

Reactions: 31
Passive aggressive response. I wonder how many genuine fans asked politely about how much she earns (out of curiosity because they want to be like her) and she selects one that asks that in a not so friendly manner.

Reactions: 30
I refuse to believe that is a real message, it doesn’t even sound like a normal person writing. Sickening behaviour?!

Reactions: 34
She just wanted to remind us that she is a multi millionaire too just like Stacey with the good house

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m due in September and I feel like I can’t even enjoy pregnancy because I’m so so frightened of giving birth. I feel like nobody understands either because I cannot believe the amount of women who have said ‘oh it’s awful but once you hold the baby you forget it all it’s amazing’ I just don’t believe that at all. And I’m trying to prepare to be traumatised by it. So her saying that is just giving so many new expecting mums an unrealistic expectation. It’s just not fair.
It’s fear of the unknown, that’s all & I am in no way dismissing your fears, please enjoy your pregnancy ☺ In all honesty, it’s not actually that bad, builds slowly, take pain relief offered if you fancy it & know it will pass quickly. I have 3 kids & like you I was terrified for the first, people made it sound like the worst pain ever! Hand on heart, not that bad xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We all know she can't get her stories straight 'i had a 3 hour labour' 'i was pushing for 3 hours' is another example.

Sophie appears to lie as easily as she breathes and has no shame about it at all.
I think a lot of it is she’s actually quite thick... sneaky, conniving but she is dense too.

Reactions: 15
Can you schedule insta posts to appear?
she wrote this to herself yesterday andthis booooring tit show has taken all day to get through!
she.has.no.content

Reactions: 18
She has SO much to share with us next month guyzzzz!! Bet she’ll reveal she preggers or something!! 😂🙄

she’s like a broken record

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nothing grates on me more than when she says hope that helps and all the best 🤢

Reactions: 19
I wonder how many of those people, standing in that book signing queue....are now tattlers 🥰 🙌

just be thankful you saw the light before she brought out any more, ‘waste of paper’ books
And were they asked if they could be filmed? Which I can imagine from onslow in a vest

Reactions: 7
She’s so passive aggressive ‘hello, thanks for your message’, why didn’t she write that for the other questions because they haven’t licked her arse, is it? She can’t stand a difference of opinion 🤬🙄

Reactions: 21
Passive aggressive response. I wonder how many genuine fans asked politely about how much she earns (out of curiosity because they want to be like her) and she selects one that asks that in a not so friendly manner.
She was bound to throw in a passive aggressive response at some point 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️ a little bit of the real Soph!!🤪

Reactions: 14
All the best is so passive aggressive. How can people not see that she's so nasty? She asked people to ask questions so they did. Just answer without being a little head about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s chatting bollox that she had no pain relief with Ron, she posted that screenshot of her FaceTiming her niece with the gas and air pipe in her gob 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.