Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she went to the pet shop yesterday on her day off, to get some replacement fissshhhh and will reveal them at the end of this tit show.

just hope she did a pregnancy test on them before bringing them home, this time!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone tells her they want to give up... how is responding with a braggy photo of her during a photo shoot with professional hair and makeup/styling going to help this person or make them feel better?! She knows this person will never be as lucky as she has been. They will never be in her situation. So don’t make them feel like they’ll end up being as lucky as you. Give them empathy yes, but not false hope FFS

Reactions: 30
Not a fan but it is unfair to assume that Sopha is not concerned/doing anything about Ronnie’s speech development. My two oldest were very early talkers, my youngest has disordered language development, said very little at Ronnie’s age and needed support all through primary school. Gobby little teenager now though.

There was a lot of self-blame in the early days on my part even though she was parented exactly the same as her sisters, so IF Ronnie does have a speech delay Hinch may not feel comfortable talking about it. I don’t think there is anything to be gained by comparing him to Rex who is a completely different personality.
I agree with you. But for her sons sake she shpuld stop recording him. Its unfait on him to have a camera in hos face everyday. She realli should invest that time helping him reach his milestones, shes cruel for constantly recording the poor child, people will have opinions and concerns and that is her fault for exposing him so much. She should be ashamed.

Reactions: 9
Hello to the people commenting on the fb post about 'Who likes to hinch their houses'. Seems like the Majority of replies are people calling her out for all her problems. And one woman posted this. Peoples eyes are finally being opened x

Attachments

Reactions: 26
She’s put the photo of her old self and her new one as don’t give up, you can improve yet I think she looks better before when she was natural 🤷‍♂️
Agreed. The first picture is similar to how I look at the moment. I’m a size 14-16 sometimes 18 depending on the brand of clothing. (Looking at you primark) 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ooo pulling out the big guns now... considering she was supposed to be having a positive week she’s not doing a very good job at all

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Aww poor Sophie everyone can see through your lies and deception. That’s why your crying. Either that or you’re crying cause Stacey’s house is better than yours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I love animals but I'm wishing the wind would do a wizard of oz and blow that dog away 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Sorry but if I have to see another recording of that dog with his fur blowing in the wind I will lose my mind 🤯🤯🤯🤯
Is it the new two man team or dancing to Whitney mundane content?

Reactions: 4
Okayyyyyyy so I can’t keep up with hinches thread here, so this has probably been said lots....

Funny how she’s said in her books she would NEVER sell her house ever. She’s happy with it guys and wouldn’t want a bigger/fancier house, SS gets her dream home and BOOM she would consider moving in the future 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

We know what’s coming dont we

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry but you film yourself crying, decide to not share it yet save it on your phone? Why?
She is addicted to being miserable, maybe it’s the only way she gets full attention at home

Reactions: 46
I can’t bear to listen with sound on. What’s she bleating on about now.
Does she film every second of her life and then decide as and when to upload it? What a sad existence

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.