Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh, isn't she great telling everyone how she sticks to the rules. Shame she forgets this

- and despite her handy swipe up still forgets what she's meant to be doing 2 years later 🙄

Shame she also decided while making up her own question not to mention that her swipe ups on her Ads do indeed earn her money for 28 days on every purchase thereafter, as did her amazon and eBay swipe ups

Reactions: 24
You may not get paid every time you slap #ad on a story but you have raked in the millions!

Reactions: 13
I agree. My eldest was a late talker (and late everything to be fair) but my other 2 talked much earlier. I put it down to having siblings as I didn’t have as much time with them as I did with my eldest. Rex has 2 older brothers who live with him so will learn from them. And seems a naturally sunny mischievous child

I agree. My eldest was a late talker (and late everything to be fair) but my other 2 talked much earlier. I put it down to having siblings as I didn’t have as much time with them as I did with my eldest. Rex has 2 older brothers who live with him so will learn from them. And seems a naturally sunny mischievous child
My youngest was a late talker but that was because she was a lazy little mare with an older sister who used to answer for her! Once she started, though, there was no stopping her. I think Ron is just a late developer in this area & Hinch won’t show him talking until he’s quoting Shakespeare. A bit like when he went from being propped up on the sofa to lapping the garden like Usain Bolt with nothing in between! 🤣

Reactions: 1
Do you think she is having a sly dig at SS when saying “she doesn’t want to say what’s coming up , her plans etc because of the way the world is?” It’s never stopped her before. She’s a piece of tit

Reactions: 22
Just finished catching up on her pointless q&a - about a exciting as watching her paint samples dry :sleep: I could predict about 98% of the questions from inch, sorry I mean her hinchers :sick:🤥. The one that did catch my eye was the moving one, how relevant seeing as her bessie mate has just bagged a new pad. I call that she will be in castle greyskull 2.0 by christmas!

Reactions: 16
I haven't posted for a while, had a lot going on. I still read every day.

But I needed to break my deep rest to say what the actual duck is that last q&a

'I want to give up and hate the way I look'

'Don't ever give up, look at my before and me now'

What are you trying to say Sof? I really dont get it..

Reactions: 18
6CEC561E-BE3D-460E-A8D9-42E5D7408B25.jpeg
B717B4F2-E4F6-4C29-9DEE-EED35A05DBF6.jpeg

The huns are going wild!
Sales must be through the roof if they’re selling it off already 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So the first photo on her camera roll, is her wedding dress from 2017! Has she not changed her phone since 2017 then??

soph still uses a Nokia 3310 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s put the photo of her old self and her new one as don’t give up, you can improve yet I think she looks better before when she was natural 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 12
I’ve honestly got no words, she’s shameful, that last message has got to me, look I’m gonna be completely honest, I was a fan, even had a cleaning home account ( don’t judge ) but after watching her for a while she had a massive impact on my mh, I still have a cupboard full of cleaning products 🙈 that I will never use, she honestly made my anxiety worst, I honestly feel like I was duped, and that’s what’s sticks in my throat, she made me feel worthless

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So the first photo on her camera roll, is her wedding dress from 2017! Has she not changed her phone since 2017 then??

soph still uses a Nokia 3210 😂😂😂
Gonna say the first picture on my camera roll is from 2017. I used to have loads from 2016 and I’ve only had this phone for just over a year. But I’ve had an iPhone for the best part of 10 years now so when I get a new phone everything is just transferred over. She seems like an iPhone wanker (I’m ashamed to say I’m one too. I hate change 😂😂😂)

Reactions: 8
She honestly must be gutted the Tesco range she obviously wanted to be huge but couldn’t mention it due to lockdown... all I gotta say is 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Hang on. Someone messages saying how they hate how they look so instead of encouraging her to find the Beauty within herself - what makes her beautiful PERSON not just how she looks. Instead of saying that she shows a before and after photo???? Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m wondering if she’s gona bring out a baby range.

Baby clothes, blankets, bibs etc

Like mylene klass, baby k and jools Oliver, little bird

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.