Mrs Hinch #348 New grass for me and mummy. Her gift for telling me I had a baby in tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can it be number 1 when only the trailer is out? Wish I'd never listened to it now 😡😡

Reactions: 11
Please, please, from an OAP who isn't up on all these phone things -what is a podcast? xx
Don't know if anyone else has answered yet because the pages are moving too fast for me today.
My experience of podcasts (don't really listen to them) is it's like a pre-recorded radio show that you can listen to. There's no payment in the podcast itself, but money to be made from advertising in between the chat if you get enough followers.
Happy to be corrected because I'm only learning guyzzzzzz

Reactions: 6
Honestly wish these companies would research who they're paying to advertise. They've got Mrs Hinch who's been using Zoflora and Dettol wrong for years (amongst many other chemicals in general) and they've also got Jordan Banjos girlfriend who openly admits to having a cleaner and won't even be using the products herself 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Another observation, I'm finding it pretty hilarious that the accounts that are tagging her with this microban shite (not to mention all the other ad shite) are advertising the product better than her in terms of pictures etc. yet she's the one making a killing 😂 and since when the duck has she given a rat's arse about what kills covid?! Pisssss offfffffff!

• Haha
Number 1 podcast?! Oh I'm getting so sick of this, there are people there with genuine talent!
What the duck is wrong with this country! 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I wish she would stop sitting him on that pissing hob! All it takes is one accident and the poor little lad will be burnt

Reactions: 16
All thag extra surface space she had installed in one of the tightest months of lockdown and she's sat her bleeping kid in the touch to operate hob top???????

I know I've said to do some cooking with Ronnie I didn't mean to cook WITH Ronnie!!! Put him on the hob, his poor arsecheeks!!!!! Suppose the monumental nappy she never changes will give him some protection

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh look she’s pretending she does baking with Ronnie whilst he sits on the HOB.
GIFTED FUN POD/learning tower arriving in 3-2-1

So she teaches her toddler to use keys and open doors and then she sits him on her hob, she doesn’t have any other counter space he could of sat on? Here Ron don’t be aware of cookers they’re not hot or anything. She really is thick as tit isn’t she. Poor boy.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.