Mrs Hinch #348 New grass for me and mummy. Her gift for telling me I had a baby in tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to also say I’m disappointed with her too as she seemed to have ‘ woken up’ to the Hinch BS like many of us on here and was dealing with it in a very dignified manner. What Hinch said about her baby that she lost would be something I would never forget so it’s shame she is still a big fan 😔
Who is SW?

Reactions: 2
More cleaning products she doesn't need to add to her cupboard of 100. She'll use it wrong the way she uses dettol wrong anyway, cos she hasn't a clue. But anyway, her sheep will clear the shelves and break the internet ordering their own bulk boxes of the stuff. Hinch will use it a few times this week then it'll never be seen again 😴
No content again today just a massive paid ad and answering a bunch of questions then it'll be right guyzzzz see you over the weekend. Tara chuck xo

Reactions: 14
You need a personality to pull off a podcast. They have the personality of a mop and bucket.
They better start writing down the lies they tell as their listeners will have something to revert back to when their lies contradict something they've said before.
That’s a bit unfair to mops.. I thought Trace had a wonderful personality!!! And Vera was a feckin riot at a party 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw this and reminded me of hinch. I covered the child's face though why the mother thought to expose her child like this with such derogatory language baffles me. The world has gone mad with social media!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I know a few “influencers” have podcasts but most of them have posted interesting content on their Instagram page such as family / parenting accounts some even come from a comedy background or been on TV for years.. but Hinch Is a cleaning account that’s what she’s known for, she’s not a home account or a family/parenting account. So surely her podcast should of been a cleaning podcast that’s how she became so known... it just proves she’s moving away from cleaning and trying to become a family / parenting account and they’re hoping by posting gossip or funny story’s about their Sheep on the podcast will help move them in that direction.
But... she's tit at parenting. I think she just wants to be famous for the sake of being famous. Like those Z listers you always see, have no idea who they are or why they're famous, but there they are....

Reactions: 12
She’s so bad at adverts. Maybe video herself actually using it? Maybe show it in action? Nope. Just put it on her work top. Poke it and copy and paste a load of text on the image that she can’t even be bothered to spell check after autocorrect gets its hands on it. She’s bone idle.

ETA - I changed my typo of idol to idle. Because that’s what I would do if I was being paid huge sums of money to advertise a product.
Thought cleaning influencers were supposed to be excited about using new products 🤷🏼‍♀️ and actually show their followers the product in use 🤷🏼‍♀️ Soph has got so bloody lazy - but I suppose she is busy "juggling" everything....whilst being at home.....with her husband there 24/7🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
For someone who claims to be a hairdresser she’s very thick on things such as not knowing how anti bacterial products work. I’m a qualified level 2 beauty therapist and level 1 hairdresser. It’s literally one of the first things they teach you as well as keeping the salon hygienically clean. Either she’s lying so she can sell the product or she didn’t pay attention in her classes. 🤔

Reactions: 16
I’ve never had any opinion towards Mrs Hinch either way, followed her for years but never particularly liked or disliked her. But, does she seriously expect us to take her seriously, after numerous partnerships with cleaning brands, when she’s telling us that she didn’t know you could reinfect surfaces after disinfecting them?

If you stick your hands in tit, wash them and then stick your hands in tit again, would she consider them clean then?

Jesus!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thought cleaning influencers were supposed to be excited about using new products 🤷🏼‍♀️ and actually show their followers the product in use 🤷🏼‍♀️ Soph has got so bloody lazy - but I suppose she is busy "juggling" everything....whilst being at home.....with her husband there 24/7🙄🙄
She just lets her followers advertise the products now 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Also wouldn’t Milton STERILISING spray or the liquid that you dilute in water be just the same as this new stuff she’s promoting? 😒
The stench of chemicals in her home must be awful.

Reactions: 16
I appreciate I’m a bit Kate Winslet on the Astro announcement, but I’ve been too annoyed.
the whole turf debacle is a tit show in its own light. What’s really got me is Dr Beckmans ‘inspirational woman of the year,’ declaring she bought her Mums astroturf simply because can. While me, the average Joe (her original follower demographic) is currently sat here wondering how I’m going to pay for my sons private medical treatment, never mind a bunch of flowers for my Mum on Sunday. She might have thought she was being clever toward us pastry trolls, but what a crappy, trashy attitude.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Happy Birthday little cuke, hope the peter rabbit waistcoat looks fabulous, the shorts aren't cutting into those chubby little thighs and the giant rabbit head cake will feed your bubble for a few weeks 🥳🥳
And I've made food in plastic cups and plant pots hours before the party! Stale cheesy balls anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seething that them two idiots could beat the legend that is Louis Theroux in that podcast chart. How’s that work?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is her idiot sheep in action giving stuff 5 stars before they've even listened/read it. They need to make it so you can't rate stuff before it's even been released. It totally skews the charts.
Omg yes I noticed u can review it straight away!!! How ridiculous 😡😡 she’s never going to duck off is she?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I love podcasts I just don't see how these fuckers will make a decent one.
You can 100% tell the difference between scripted and non scripted

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.