Mrs Hinch #348 New grass for me and mummy. Her gift for telling me I had a baby in tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Nigelsback with nearly 100 likes I think!!😱

new grass for me and mummy. My gift to her for telling me I had a baby in my tummy

She has confirmed the astro turf.
Apparently she feels like she's sitting on a rock after the baby had dropped.
Still no sign of the fish.😫🐟🐟

• Haha
Reactions: 44
One fish two fish red fish blue fish - wonder if she will read that Dr Seuss book to Dadooronron?
Wonder if they are wearing crocs now to try make us forget about the flip flops? where are flip and flop anyway?

Reactions: 30
You never guess what guys, we made the decision as a family to plant some little seeds, and they've only all gone and grown!. I love it! Ron loves it!'

02-1024x768.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
Just catching up guys. Had a couple days off insta etc over the weekend. So the Astro is complete?! Am i hearing correctly? In 2 days it was fully complete?!!!??

Reactions: 29
How long before Ron has his own pair of crocs so they're the croc family cos they're just to quirky and random yknow!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Why does she say dad dad and not daddy. My nephew used to call my dad dad dad as he couldn’t say grand.. dad. And he just started saying it .

How long before Ron has his own pair of crocs so they're the croc family cos they're just to quirky and random yknow!
And it’ll be the funniest thing ever or she will cry herself to sleep over it 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm sure she was raving about her fake crocs from eBay the other week and now they are a family of croc owners 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 43
not sure if this has been said before but why does she constantly put little quotation marks like “I’ve got ya Henry” or recently “Bye Mumma” trying to make out like he talks? My 3 year old has a speech delay but I don’t pretend to people he can talk when he clearly can’t... strange woman

• Haha
Reactions: 70
ahhhh my first thread suggestion and on international woman’s day 🎉 I’m going to celebrate with spaghetti hoop pie then an EK pouch for dessert 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I wish she’d stop turning up the vibrancy in all her photos, everything looks radioactive it’s giving me a headache 🥴

it’s more obvious as she clearly doesn’t know how to do it in her videos and when you compare the two they’re like different gardens 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I was sitting thinking about why she is going on about crocs and found myself googling "What is the sublimal meaning of crocs" 😳
Anyway,I found this and I 'm just off to find something equally pointless to do.
Screenshot_20210308-164033_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.