Mrs Hinch #348 New grass for me and mummy. Her gift for telling me I had a baby in tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Ron ever going to go to nursery? I have a feeling she just said it to prove us wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Just checking everyone's seen this..Grinch is probably seething....
Or her tv advert where she says "always keep out of reach of children" when she used to take the lid off and leave the pods on the bottom shelf of her cupboard where her little boy could reach. Two faced witch
Lol always keep away from children. And guyzzzzz the only way you can do that is by sitting your toddler's on your kitchen hob. ATV 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, no mention of the insta account that SHE FOLLOWS that made the exact same Easter egg cheesecake monstrosity 2 days ago!!! She’s so bloody unoriginal!
“I’m so chuffed guyzzzz”
Hun, you put cream cheese and crumbs in a bleeping chocolate shell. Hold on, I think Mensa are calling to recruit you!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Can ron actually talk ? I dont think I've ever seen a story where he even babbles
Nope apparent not! which is absolutely fine, kids are all different aren’t they? except there’s no evidence to suggest she’s being proactive in dealing with it. I genuinely think she has no idea as to what milestones he should be hitting and is just floating through life expecting him to just magically talk one day..

Reactions: 6
Can ron actually talk ? I dont think I've ever seen a story where he even babbles
Not at all. He says ‘da’ which I’ve heard is a basic normal sound for children to make as it’s easy hence why most kids say dada first rather than mama, well if he does talk we don’t see it. Her choice but he just makes noises that sound like frustration :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Never known a toddler to nap so much. Both of mine stopped napping before Ronnie’s age - does she not know that one day very soon she’ll have to stop forcing him to sleep all the time and actually have him from morning til night? Bet she’s shitting herself for that.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.