Mrs Hinch #348 New grass for me and mummy. Her gift for telling me I had a baby in tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BE65FACD-3EF6-4B83-975B-24E810FA5EA5.jpeg

Oh no... it looks like a bottle of spray on sun cream! Yikes oh mighty cashing in on peoples worries about germs you’d need at least 4 bottles to cover every surface in your house daily who has the time and money for that! Show us a video of you using the product then Soph?
Also looks like mosquito bite spray!😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Has Janine really posted 43 stories of reposting the cults arse licking posts 🥱🥱

FOURTY bleeping THREE!!!

Im guessing that was the total number of mentions the podcast 🙄 got then
Jaymeeee Inchcliffe aka Beggy Mitchell....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if I’m repeating
Just popped on to say the podcast isn’t very popular with the 4 million shoppers. 82 likes on this post. 😂
I’m not shocked tbh because she’s full of BS.
Who actually cares about their best and worst. It’s mind boggling that people would listen to them?!?
View attachment 475799
Size of that bleeping hand. It’s like a spade

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The lion, the witch and the audacity of this b!tch, is promoting a product that she has been using wrong for years.
The hinchers will lavvvve it though hun, crying that you have learnt a new fact. 👍ATB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
bleeping mircroban. I don't know any other product that does thisssss, it's called the Dettol disinfectant spray that you've been using and wiping off you thick twit. For a cleaning influencer she really is thick as tit about cleaning products 🙄

Not a new company, just part of who she’s already paid to advertise for. I guess she has to advertise products whether she likes them or not as part of her contract.
View attachment 475798
That's not what she told Janet Queen of tattle though is it! God I hope she really falls from her Instagram throne one day!

Edited because I can't spell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"I've been waiting to share this on my stories forrreva!" You mean you've been waiting until they put the money in your bank first you insufferable c**t. I can't believe I've been forced to use the C bomb so early on a Wednesday morning 🙈
I don’t know she doesn’t advertise like any other person on instagram. She’s making out as if she’s known about the products for ages but I’ve seen other instagrammers do ads on this product 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Won't be on much today, little cucumbers first birthday! 🥳
I've got my ball gown on, tent up in the garden, ballon arch and i might do a drunken live tonight 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
In all honesty how many Tattlers are active on these threads? At most in the polls I’ve see about 1200 responses. Even the most ‘liked’ comments ever are in the 300s.
So when there’s talk of ‘everyone unfollow her’, ‘the tides are turning’ (because we’ve had 3 new members that day 🤷🏼‍♀️) and ‘let’s not make up her numbers’ we’re talking about a literal drop in the ocean. Now I’m all for boycotting the witch, and we certainly rattle her cage. I can’t wait to watch her demise which WILL come, and I’m hoping it’s going to be scandalous and undeniable.

That being said, even if all of us listened it’s really not going to make a difference. 1* reviews on the other hand...🤔

I just vote we have all have a massive Zoom call, have a range of crunky snacks and LOTS of shots, line up the episode and hit play at the same time. Imagine the roars and mass eye rolls when we hear each lie! It’d be hilarious!

CHIN CHIN
I'm in! 😂

Reactions: 1
Stacey seems to be flaunting her laundry room a bit more than usual lately... feel like she’s rubbing it in she has one and hinch doesn’t 🤣✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
bleeping mircroban. I don't know any other product that does thisssss, it's called the Dettol disinfectant spray that you've been using and wiping off you thick twit. For a cleaning influencer she really is thick as tit about cleaning products 🙄

That's not what she told Janet Queen of tattle though is it! God I hope she really falls from her Instagram throne one day!

Edited because I can't spell 😂
Janet's quote that day is legendary. I don't remember word for word but she said she only got so far in Hinch's book before she fell asleep. Love her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 475816
Oh no... it looks like a bottle of spray on sun cream! Yikes oh mighty cashing in on peoples worries about germs you’d need at least 4 bottles to cover every surface in your house daily who has the time and money for that! Show us a video of you using the product then Soph?
That’s what I thought, I was like why is she flogging sun cream in March? 😅

Reactions: 9
I enjoy podcasts but no way in hell will I be listening to them 2 dimwits prattle on about their pretend lives

Reactions: 11
View attachment 475816
I thought it was a bottle of deodorant st first

Reactions: 4
"How have you added it into your routine guyzzz?" In other words, tell me how you use it and I'll pass the ideas off as my own. Isn't that how she started?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Won't be on much today, little cucumbers first birthday! 🥳
I've got my ball gown on, tent up in the garden, ballon arch and i might do a drunken live tonight 😉
Happy Birthday little cuke, hope the peter rabbit waistcoat looks fabulous, the shorts aren't cutting into those chubby little thighs and the giant rabbit head cake will feed your bubble for a few weeks 🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you for taking the time to explain. It now begs the question who wants to listen to those two where one cleans and one goes to Tesco now and again? We are both over 70 and have a more exciting life - I wonder if anybody would like to listen to two old farts whinging about the state of the world and who will be promoted from the Championship Football League . The world has gone mad :)
The fact you are over 70 and on tattle makes me smile I don't know why. Something to do with the sheep's assumption that everyone on here are uneducated 20 something year old women who need to spend more time with their families lol
When really we are hardworking (something sopha isn't) educated intellectual people of all ages just here to call her out. Atv xx

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Would the dettol spray that she used to shine her radiator not do the same job as the tit she’s plugging today?
Why is she such a divvy cow 🙈

Reactions: 14
I saw an advert for microban on telly on Monday night. I knew it would be this she was shilling after the questions yesterday.
How can a "cleaning expert" not know that when you touch a surface after cleaning it you transfer bacteria from your hands to the surface 🤦‍♀️ Bloody idiot.

Notice as well that this kills bacteria for up to 24 hours but is only initially effective against viruses. Viruses like Covid19 then. In other words, useless product being hyped in a pandemic, which won't kill the virus anyway.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.