Mrs Hinch #348 New grass for me and mummy. Her gift for telling me I had a baby in tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't know that if you spray an area with disinfectant and touch it you can recontaminate the area??? Am I being thick thinking that's pretty obvious????

Reactions: 17
Anyone else think it’s dangerous to sit your child on the GLASS hob? Or am I just an overly paranoid parent?

Reactions: 21
She’s actually got the child sat on top of the hob 🙈 In our house Children have always been taught from the youngest of ages never to touch, ovens, hobs, radiators, fires, kettles etc (whether they’re switched on at the time or not) because it will burn them, and they have always understood, way before they could even speak. She really is a truly awful/neglectful Mother. Poor child.

Reactions: 29
Imagine sitting your son on a hob and uploading it to 100 followers and
three million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred bots.
Thought she made more worktop space recently 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can't imagine how this podcast is going to work. They have zero chemistry. Their "banter" is him doing something he thinks is hilarious and her laughing like a maniac. The odd time she's filmed them both together she's been vile to him. Remember the charity quiz? She was an absolute cock every time he spoke.
How / where can I watch the charity quiz I missed it all

Reactions: 1
I have to also say I’m disappointed with her too as she seemed to have ‘ woken up’ to the Hinch BS like many of us on here and was dealing with it in a very dignified manner. What Hinch said about her baby that she lost would be something I would never forget so it’s shame she is still a big fan 😔
Who’s SW and who lost a baby 😥

Reactions: 3
She didn't know that if you spray an area with disinfectant and touch it you can recontaminate the area??? Am I being thick thinking that's pretty obvious????
I cant get my head around someone not knowing this

Reactions: 5
I don’t have kids and even I know you don’t sit a toddler on top of a bleeping HOB!!! Seriously what goes through that head???

It was obviously the best place to get the Cadbury product placement in. Sod safety

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Number 1 podcast?! Oh I'm getting so sick of this, there are people there with genuine talent!
What the duck is wrong with this country! 😡
Her "fan" base is all chavvy stay at home mums whose children are in school full time and when they're not they'll be palmed off to family or their bedroom anyway they have all the time in the world for their queen 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How the hell is a 2 minute trailer for a podcast number 1, above my favourite podcast?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.