Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fauxphiehinchcliffe

Chatty Member
I am a mental health social worker. I’ve just spent four hours with someone with the most crippling anxiety and depression. Never had a serious mental health problem before, now she’s 46 and discovered Hinch. Hoarding started, now you can’t move in her house for piles of stuff and parcels (unopened). She’s overwhelmed. She doesn’t know where to start as she’s comparing herself to that twat whose lifestyle and home she can never possibly achieve as it isn’t real. She’s in debt but spent £98 last week on bags and bags of cleaning products and candles and stuff as she felt like that would help her. It hasn’t. It’s just reinforced the feelings of failure she is harbouring already.
Screw you hinch.

EDITED TO ADD: I haven’t caught up on today’s stories or read anything here....I just needed to rant!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 125

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
You never guess what guys, we made the decision as a family to plant some little seeds, and they've only all gone and grown!. I love it! Ron loves it!'

02-1024x768.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119

TomTitLane

VIP Member
20210309_094850.jpg
20210309_094832.jpg

Not only is Ronnie wearing the same clothes as yesterday, but his little blue gardening set is in the exact same place as yesterday. She is mentally unwell, I'm telling you. She lies and then gets upset when people call her out on her BS. It's not normal.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 101

TomTitLane

VIP Member
I just want to take this moment to thank the HinchCliffes for being such sneaky bastards. I was stripped of my VIP status back in July alongside some of my fellow VIP trolls. I've worked hard. Mum said never give up. I had cool baths and wanked my taps when life felt too much. And here I am. VIP once again. Inch, I must give you a special I'm thank you. If it wasn't for you being a complete wank in a sock type of guy, I couldn't have made a come back. This one's for you, geez. One of my favourite dedications to you to celebrate. We did, it guys.

20200406_225808.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Filbertfox

Rrrrrrraaaarrrrrrrrr will you just fuck off
“I’m finking with these, you could use your little tea towel clips and hang ‘em up”
I don’t have shitting tea towel clips, I don’t clip my twatting cloths up, they go in a plastic Addis 15 year old basket in the cupboard you fucking moron. You know why? Because no-one goes in my cupboards and looks at my storage baskets because they don’t give two flying fucks you bollocks you 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

SoupySails

PLEASE DON’T LISTEN TO THE PODCAST

The only way to make it stop is to allow the listener number to dwindle. We won’t help that by tuning in. Join me in snubbing it completely

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Lou Lou Rose

Don’t know if anyone heard it but SS was just on chris evans show on virgin radio he asked her ‘how is your bestie, Mrs hinch’ she replied ‘sorry who’ ... absolute classic come back

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

lfoz91

Hi hunsss! I’m new here. I’ve been lurking and laughing at your wit for months now. I am another ex hincher, I used to really enjoy her stories, brought a few of her books and then I started to find her condescending and hard to relate to, got bored of watching the same old braggy BS. Once you open your eyes it’s clear as day how deceitful she is - and a completely negligent mother to poor Ronnie. I’d decided to look up her ‘trolls’ she’d always fish for sympathy about (where are the fiscchh? 🐟) and here I am months later, snooping daily with my hatred burning brighter. How funny that she blatantly reads here and how much you all clearly get under her plastic fantastic skin 🤣 can’t wait to watch her downfall 🥱

• Heart
  • Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Very early Thread Title, Nautical rope loo paper holder is all the rage, welcome aboard HMS Bounty Beige. 🤣🤣

Very early Thread Title, Nautical rope loo paper holder is all the rage, welcome aboard HMS Bounty Beige. 🤣🤣
Edited to add i wonder if there will be a mutiny🤔

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I was sitting thinking about why she is going on about crocs and found myself googling "What is the sublimal meaning of crocs" 😳
Anyway,I found this and I 'm just off to find something equally pointless to do.
Screenshot_20210308-164033_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 71

randompenguin

not sure if this has been said before but why does she constantly put little quotation marks like “I’ve got ya Henry” or recently “Bye Mumma” trying to make out like he talks? My 3 year old has a speech delay but I don’t pretend to people he can talk when he clearly can’t... strange woman

• Haha
Reactions: 70