Mrs Hinch #348 New grass for me and mummy. Her gift for telling me I had a baby in tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We will answer all your dying to know questions??
well your life is all over insta and i dont give a hoot so couldnt care leas
100% amazing = 🤢🤢🤢🤢

sounds like they are both reading from a script and not from the heart. Bet she and her ma proofed read the script for Jamie and spent days in rehearsal with him
Sooo scripted😏😏

Reactions: 2
That’s dangerous, it looks like spray on sun lotion not antibacterial spray!

Reactions: 16
Why us she so obsessed with telling US about bacterial sprays etc when it's HER husband who kicks around a dirty nappy until it bursts? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 35
"I've been waiting to share this on my stories forrreva!" You mean you've been waiting until they put the money in your bank first you insufferable c**t. I can't believe I've been forced to use the C bomb so early on a Wednesday morning 🙈
Do you think she’s aware that she’s just admitted she’s been telling people to do everything incorrectly for years“ 😡
64F8BD65-0BD8-436A-9B34-41F4DA9EBDA1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why do these companies still pay her to advertise stuff? I seriously would want my money back. That ad for the microban... firstly it looks different to usual cleaning products 🙄 is that seriously the best thing she could say!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh Lordy. Advertising anti bac spray, something she doesn’t use right at the moment. She can’t even copy the facts from the pack the company probably sent her to sell these products 🤦🏻‍♀️ I would be asking for my fee back. Useless.

Reactions: 15
Why do these companies still pay her to advertise stuff? I seriously would want my money back. That ad for the microban... firstly it looks different to usual cleaning products 🙄 is that seriously the best thing she could say!
Not a new company, just part of who she’s already paid to advertise for. I guess she has to advertise products whether she likes them or not as part of her contract.
25DACDED-D1A2-454B-BEF7-B04BF5A60106.jpeg

Reactions: 10
She’s so bad at adverts. Maybe video herself actually using it? Maybe show it in action? Nope. Just put it on her work top. Poke it and copy and paste a load of text on the image that she can’t even be bothered to spell check after autocorrect gets its hands on it. She’s bone idle.

ETA - I changed my typo of idol to idle. Because that’s what I would do if I was being paid huge sums of money to advertise a product.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry if I’m repeating
Just popped on to say the podcast isn’t very popular with the 4 million shoppers. 82 likes on this post. 😂
I’m not shocked tbh because she’s full of BS.
Who actually cares about their best and worst. It’s mind boggling that people would listen to them?!?
079F5062-94C4-4C53-8611-74C118AA57F7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A new podcarrrrst...duck off!! I've rather listen to nails on a chalkboard than her voice. And him?...FML!! And is thst her new little money maker? More anti bac sprays...duck OFF!!

Hang on...weren't they recording podcasts a while back? So this isnt real time podcasts?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.