Mrs Hinch #348 New grass for me and mummy. Her gift for telling me I had a baby in tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please, please, from an OAP who isn't up on all these phone things -what is a podcast? xx
It's like a radio talk programme but on the internet. There are a million and one and all sorts of genres.

My absolutes faves are Drunk Women Solving Crime (does what it says on the tin) and Off Menu (James Acaster and the other one whose name I forget talk to a guest about their dream meal) highly recommend!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's an audio broadcast that you listen to via an app. It's free, they generate revenue with adverts, or by begging listeners to donate.
Thank you for taking the time to explain. It now begs the question who wants to listen to those two where one cleans and one goes to Tesco now and again? We are both over 70 and have a more exciting life - I wonder if anybody would like to listen to two old farts whinging about the state of the world and who will be promoted from the Championship Football League . The world has gone mad :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Thank you for taking the time to explain. It now begs the question who wants to listen to those two where one cleans and one goes to Tesco now and again? We are both over 70 and have a more exciting life - I wonder if anybody would like to listen to two old farts whinging about the state of the world and who will be promoted from the Championship Football League . The world has gone mad :)
I’d rather listen to yours 100x over than those 2 tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her flashback story??? Here's how the lists started. She's so strange. We've all written a list at sometime or other, shopping, holiday stuff, birthdays. Who looks at a list and thinks it should be a thing other than just a list?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
You need a personality to pull off a podcast. They have the personality of a mop and bucket.
They better start writing down the lies they tell as their listeners will have something to revert back to when their lies contradict something they've said before.

Reactions: 21
You need a personality to pull off a podcast. They have the personality of a mop and bucket.
They better start writing down the lies they tell as their listeners will have something to revert back to when their lies contradict something they've said before.
Her tit little book of lists will come in handy for that 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apologies who did hunch tell that their baby would live on in ronbinmansblesshimicantcope?
Did she actually make someone’s baby loss about her?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I know a few “influencers” have podcasts but most of them have posted interesting content on their Instagram page such as family / parenting accounts some even come from a comedy background or been on TV for years.. but Hinch Is a cleaning account that’s what she’s known for, she’s not a home account or a family/parenting account. So surely her podcast should of been a cleaning podcast that’s how she became so known... it just proves she’s moving away from cleaning and trying to become a family / parenting account and they’re hoping by posting gossip or funny story’s about their Sheep on the podcast will help move them in that direction.

Reactions: 13
I know a few “influencers” have podcasts but most of them have posted interesting content on their Instagram page such as family / parenting accounts some even come from a comedy background or been on TV for years.. but Hinch Is a cleaning account that’s what she’s known for, she’s not a home account or a family/parenting account. So surely her podcast should of been a cleaning podcast that’s how she became so known... it just proves she’s moving away from cleaning and trying to become a family / parenting account and they’re hoping by posting gossip or funny story’s about their Sheep on the podcast will help move them in that direction.
Shes relying on her Huns to subscribe. Once they hit a certain amount the ads will start appearing.

Reactions: 11
Her flashback story??? Here's how the lists started. She's so strange. We've all written a list at sometime or other, shopping, holiday stuff, birthdays. Who looks at a list and thinks it should be a thing other than just a list?
Her mind will be blown if she ever finds out about bullet journals!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One of her shoppers had said she’d had a miscarriage and Hinch said her baby would live on it RonnieRedGloves 😮
Apologies who did hunch tell that their baby would live on in ronbinmansblesshimicantcope?
Did she actually make someone’s baby loss about her?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Warning - may incur an ear bleed

She sounds like the TV ad, has no emotion in her voice at all

We will answer all your dying to know questions??
well your life is all over insta and i dont give a hoot so couldnt care leas
100% amazing = 🤢🤢🤢🤢

sounds like they are both reading from a script and not from the heart. Bet she and her ma proofed read the script for Jamie and spent days in rehearsal with him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It's like a radio talk programme but on the internet. There are a million and one and all sorts of genres.

My absolutes faves are Drunk Women Solving Crime (does what it says on the tin) and Off Menu (James Acaster and the other one whose name I forget talk to a guest about their dream meal) highly recommend!
Have you had a listen to Help I Sexted My Boss? I find it hilarious

Reactions: 1
In all honesty how many Tattlers are active on these threads? At most in the polls I’ve see about 1200 responses. Even the most ‘liked’ comments ever are in the 300s.
So when there’s talk of ‘everyone unfollow her’, ‘the tides are turning’ (because we’ve had 3 new members that day 🤷🏼‍♀️) and ‘let’s not make up her numbers’ we’re talking about a literal drop in the ocean. Now I’m all for boycotting the witch, and we certainly rattle her cage. I can’t wait to watch her demise which WILL come, and I’m hoping it’s going to be scandalous and undeniable.

That being said, even if all of us listened it’s really not going to make a difference. 1* reviews on the other hand...🤔

I just vote we have all have a massive Zoom call, have a range of crunky snacks and LOTS of shots, line up the episode and hit play at the same time. Imagine the roars and mass eye rolls when we hear each lie! It’d be hilarious!

CHIN CHIN

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just popping on to say I would rather listen to my own parents having sex than their podcast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
"I've been waiting to share this on my stories forrreva!" You mean you've been waiting until they put the money in your bank first you insufferable c**t. I can't believe I've been forced to use the C bomb so early on a Wednesday morning 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If you're 'crying' because these two idiots are making a podcast you have serious problems 🐑

'I've got this wall clock and I'm gonna put it on the wall' yeah no bleeping tit Einstein 🙄 although I'm surprised you're not hanging it in the cupboard!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.