Mrs Hinch #348 New grass for me and mummy. Her gift for telling me I had a baby in tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guuuuuyzzz I’ve managed to find a clip of inch, grinch and Ron from the future 😆
Ron’s still in a buggy but finally forward facing but them two are still the same 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't bring myself to listen to any sort of trailer, but if they have the audacity to talk about juggling anything when they both literally stay at home all day and take pictures/videos for Instagram then they really can go duck. Hopefully this is what the remaining sheep need to see through them both.

Reactions: 25
Please, please, from an OAP who isn't up on all these phone things -what is a podcast? xx
It's an audio broadcast that you listen to via an app. It's free, they generate revenue with adverts, or by begging listeners to donate.

Reactions: 4
Juggling and raising a family made me roll my eyes so hard I thought they were going to get stuck there. What the duck would these lazy privileged pair of cunts know about juggling?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The only thing sophas juggling is the decision of where to park her arse.
Never known a house to have so many seats

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There she goes again posting the screenshot messages from her deranged, brain-washed army to feed her own massive ego. Does she not realise how bleeping odd it is to do that, how narcissistic it is?! That other normal “celebs” (using that word lightly) don’t do that, because it’s pathetic. A simple “thanks for the messages of support” would do if she really needed to comment on it, but she has to post the messages. Never humble, never modest. How the duck can others not see through her bullshit.
Her bestie does it as well!
Two cheeks of the same 🍑

Reactions: 9
I can't imagine how this podcast is going to work. They have zero chemistry. Their "banter" is him doing something he thinks is hilarious and her laughing like a maniac. The odd time she's filmed them both together she's been vile to him. Remember the charity quiz? She was an absolute cock every time he spoke.

Reactions: 31
I can’t even listen to the trailer for the podcast. Every time she’s been on TV or radio for a book promo I’ve lasted about 10 seconds before switching off and cringing so hard my toes curl up to my forehead 🥴

Gonzlow needs to STFU and get a proper job. He’s such a diehardtryhard it’s embarrassing.

Not even for you gorgeous lot will I take one for the team and listen 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
PLEASE DON’T LISTEN TO THE PODCAST

The only way to make it stop is to allow the listener number to dwindle. We won’t help that by tuning in. Join me in snubbing it completely

• Heart
Reactions: 77
1. It’s not going to be the latest goss is it, because it was recorded ages ago.... 🤦🏼‍♀️

2. I know it sound petty but I’m a bit disappointed in SW, back to sucking up to them both after the comment of ‘your baby will live on in Ronnie’. Don’t think I’d get over a comment like that, and after she said she’d ‘woken up’ to Hinch too 🙄
I have to also say I’m disappointed with her too as she seemed to have ‘ woken up’ to the Hinch BS like many of us on here and was dealing with it in a very dignified manner. What Hinch said about her baby that she lost would be something I would never forget so it’s shame she is still a big fan 😔

Reactions: 9
Agreed - I’ve unfollowed her now as she’s back to arse licking.
She started to see the light and then got sucked back in....

1. It’s not going to be the latest goss is it, because it was recorded ages ago.... 🤦🏼‍♀️

2. I know it sound petty but I’m a bit disappointed in SW, back to sucking up to them both after the comment of ‘your baby will live on in Ronnie’. Don’t think I’d get over a comment like that, and after she said she’d ‘woken up’ to Hinch too 🙄

Reactions: 6
“My mum says all fish change colour. And species”

camera pans to a tank where flip and flop are now ornamental tropical fish.

“I just can’t believe it guys!”
Aw we haven't had a mum says in a while. Politely waiting with my dabber and card

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to also say I’m disappointed with her too as she seemed to have ‘ woken up’ to the Hinch BS like many of us on here and was dealing with it in a very dignified manner. What Hinch said about her baby that she lost would be something I would never forget so it’s shame she is still a big fan 😔
The sad truth is that as a fan she probably saw the comment as a compliment and privilege especially if she is as deluded and obsessed as most of the sheep seem to be. Sofa can do no wrong in their eyes and so even if she did say something offensive they would turn it to something positive.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be too proud of the hairdresser pic petal xo

No surgery? My arse. She looks so different to them photos. FaaaKEee

Reactions: 15
That photos of her posing away for her first book cover doesn't exactly scream "I'm shy and riddled with anxiety" does it

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.