Mrs Hinch #348 New grass for me and mummy. Her gift for telling me I had a baby in tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rrrrrrraaaarrrrrrrrr will you just duck off
“I’m finking with these, you could use your little tea towel clips and hang ‘em up”
I don’t have shitting tea towel clips, I don’t clip my twatting cloths up, they go in a plastic Addis 15 year old basket in the cupboard you bleeping moron. You know why? Because no-one goes in my cupboards and looks at my storage baskets because they don’t give two flying fucks you bollocks you 🤬
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I love the patter on here

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't do podcasts so I'm safe from the spittle but it will be interesting to see the listening figures after the first couple of episodes. The 1st one will be skewed as its sparkly and new and all her followers will have to tune in but by episode 3 or 4 the retained audience figures will show how much interest they actually generate 🤔

63 items in her Tesco range someone said earlier. That's a hell of a lot of stock for Tesco not to be promoting. I know they have the write up in the mag but for people like me who don't have a tesco in their town, I'm never going to read an article in an in-store magazine. Not going to be driving new sales by only promoting in-store.

Reactions: 16
Just catching up guys. Had a couple days off insta etc over the weekend. So the Astro is complete?! Am i hearing correctly? In 2 days it was fully complete?!!!??
I have fake grass and my garden is not even half the size of hers and it took 3 full days to lay including the preparation 🤔 wait until the dog piss smell in the height of summer 😂

Reactions: 6
SS posted this yesterday it looks very like the filters hinch is using at the minute over her grey home. Don’t get me started on that podcast and the photos he posted last night. He really is pushing his profile on Instagram .....cause he couldn’t make it anywhere else on his own he has to attach himself to her and try make himself famous. SHUT UP you muppet

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Rather tit in my hands and clap then listen to the voices of those two absolute weapons.
I just laaaaveee it jaymehhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I assume you can’t buy follwers for podcasts so it’ll be really interesting to see the numbers for this

Reactions: 24
I see she is promoting ‘credit only’ accounts to her loyal shoppers.
Studio Gifts are a nightmare and charge extortionate interest. Do they still force you to open a credit account to purchase? She’s one greedy, greedy person. I hope all the cats in the area tit so much in her garden carpet. Stupid bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh what a bleeping surprise! A trollcast! Let's face it that's what they should have called it because that's all they'll talk about! I'd rather listen to a hundred finger nails being scraped down a blackboard!

Reactions: 15
Think what pisses me off the most is the comments ‘you deserve it’ why ?? Why does she deserve it more than the next person 😡 I’ve got an idea we could listen to the podcast but take a shot of your favourite tipple every time she says guyyysss !!! You will be pissed before you know it 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Think what pisses me off the most is the comments ‘you deserve it’ why ?? Why does she deserve it more than the next person 😡 I’ve got an idea we could listen to the podcast but take a shot of your favourite tipple every time she says guyyysss !!! You will be pissed before you know it 🤪🤪
That’s what I’d love to know! If you ask one of these hinch loons why she “deserves it” your told to stop being a troll and be kond.
Just genuinely asking you a question- that they can never answer!
Hinch bingo on the troll cast.... I’ll throw in a “I panic” for the fun 🍹

Reactions: 9
Also the way she can’t do anything with her child without involving that dog is really really annoying me. She needs help, she’s got serious issues. I know we say it all the time but she really does. Ronnie looks like he’s pushing away from her anyway.

Reactions: 12
Oh my god. That preview was so painful! Zero charisma and relying on cheap ‘bantz’.
How can you juggle a family when neither of you have a job 🤣🤣🤣 what are you juggling it with exactly??? Your love for festering on the sofa and writing down your lies all day to keep on top of them?

Reactions: 19
Juggling and raising a family 🤯 WTF!!

What is to juggle? 2 of you 24/7 1 child 🤬

Why is her voice different??
Inch can't even juggle his bollocks now can he? Jimbobnojobnobollocksnoknob!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Please, please, from an OAP who isn't up on all these phone things -what is a podcast? xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
HOIII AM SOFIEEEEEEE
PURE CHEEEEZEEEEEE JAYMEHHH PURE CHEEEEZEEEEE
Lots of BEHIND. THE. SCCHHENNNSEEE footage.

is this literally what the script says hahaha

Reactions: 3
Absolutely reading from script in that stilted voice she uses in that ad. Relatable? Natural? In their dreams. Cardboard cutouts have more personality. Deluded dummies the pair of them.
I feel like I’ve got to go clean my ears out the amount of spit Sopha sprayed whilst she did that possssch accent was vile

Please, please, from an OAP who isn't up on all these phone things -what is a podcast? xx
It’s where people just talk it’s a bit like a radio talk show

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m SICK to death of seeing *gifted all over my Instagram. Annoys me so much.
Just had to get that out there this morning.
As you were 😂

Reactions: 6
1. It’s not going to be the latest goss is it, because it was recorded ages ago.... 🤦🏼‍♀️

2. I know it sound petty but I’m a bit disappointed in SW, back to sucking up to them both after the comment of ‘your baby will live on in Ronnie’. Don’t think I’d get over a comment like that, and after she said she’d ‘woken up’ to Hinch too 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.