Mrs Hinch #348 New grass for me and mummy. Her gift for telling me I had a baby in tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHERE. ARE. THE. FISH.

If you’re that relatable, just admit they died. A down to earth, relatable, regular person would say “We only had them a week any they all died off, don’t know what happened”. But just avoiding it completely to assume a perfect life is pathetic. There’s nothing wrong with admitting a pet died. By not acknowledging it, everyone will think you put zoflora in the tank to make the room smell nice. So.... where are the fish?

When Stacey’s show comes on I’m going to watch it religiously and I think everyone here knows why.
She’s waiting for Pets At Home to start selling them again, so she can replace the deceased Flip, Flop & their offspring (R.I.P little fishies 🐟🐟) and then pretend they are the originals. It will be a “Guys, I just realised I haven’t shown you Flip & Flop for a while. They’re doing really great as you can see. We found lovely homes for some of the babies but kept a few for ourselves” kind of video. Might also throw in a funny anecdote about how it was so funny to find out Flip &/or Flop was pregnant, because she was as well, only they were still keeping it to themselves at that point. Insert funny joke about there being something in the water 🥴 She’ll be like I so wanted to share it with you all but just couldn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She’s waiting for Pets At Home to start selling them again, so she can replace the deceased Flip, Flop & their offspring (R.I.P little fishies 🐟🐟) and then pretend they are the originals. It will be a “Guys, I just realised I haven’t shown you Flip & Flop for a while. They’re doing really great as you can see. We found lovely homes for some of the babies but kept a few for ourselves” kind of video. Might also throw in a funny anecdote about how it was so funny to find out Flip &/or Flop was pregnant, because she was as well, only they were still keeping it to themselves at that point. Insert funny joke about there being something in the water 🥴 She’ll be like I so wanted to share it with you all but just couldn’t.
Is that you hinch? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her podcast will be fat flop lad telling her how “brave” she is and how he supports her (cause she’s paying your wages mayte) interspersed with moments of pure “hilarity“ from our fave ‘normal” “celebrity” Essex couple. Pass the sick bag puhlease.
Reminds me that we still haven't found out who the celebrity couple having a baby are... Maybe they'll reveal that on the shitcast

• Haha
Reactions: 30
SS didn't hear CE. She adores her.

Select the 8.30 to 9 am one

From 28.33 ish for about 10 secs as finishes.

Yes, sounded like she didn’t hear the question in the clip I heard

Reactions: 3
Just had a quick search on Tesco online as I felt like I'd missed something and I cannot believe the range she has! There's 40 odd products for crying out loud. What the hell must have happened for there to be no advertising about this at all seen anywhere?? How bleeping odd. Off to message Tesco, brb!
There’s actually 63 products total! Not all are available online

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
“My mum says all fish change colour. And species”

camera pans to a tank where flip and flop are now ornamental tropical fish.

“I just can’t believe it guys!”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I couldn’t possibly listen to these two clowns blabbering and cackling..... so I told them that it was a no from me and unfollowed. 👍 ATV guysssss

*disclaimer.... will definitely still come here for the laughs as you lot crack me up xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Listening to the trailer janine says "juggling and raising a family" what the heck do they know about juggling or even raising a family?! They are both at home with mad barker on tap (tit) seriously what world are they living in that they feel they can say they have had to 'juggle' they've both been home and still done a crap job in raising their son and their dog ffs
It's a joke really and not even remotely relatable. I have been juggling family and work, like most working parents, in a way I could never have predicted in the last 12 months. Working from home whilst doing a pretty full on job, I'm a management accountant and anyone else who does that job will know the pain of 'month end' I have now done 12 month ends with kids in the house needing entertaining, feeding, schooling. Whilst dealing with spreadsheets and maths trying to concentrate whilst my brain is screaming the whole time! What the actual duck do they think they are juggling?

Unless they mean actual juggling, in which case I can imagine that's difficult to practice with a kid and a dog always knicking your balls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm not sure what's more crigne. Their podcast trailer of J Dog sharing four million stories genuine on his account from their sheep 🙄

Reactions: 8
WHERE. ARE. THE. FISH.

If you’re that relatable, just admit they died. A down to earth, relatable, regular person would say “We only had them a week any they all died off, don’t know what happened”. But just avoiding it completely to assume a perfect life is pathetic. There’s nothing wrong with admitting a pet died. By not acknowledging it, everyone will think you put zoflora in the tank to make the room smell nice. So.... where are the fish?

When Stacey’s show comes on I’m going to watch it religiously and I think everyone here knows why.
Even if she said that it all went out of control with them breeding and that was not what they wanted or expected and couldn't deal with it so gave them back to the shop, that would be fine. No one would blame them (well it's Tattle so someone probably would ha) for not wanting to deal with something like that. It's the snideyness of pretending you still have them.

Reactions: 14
So I went back into the tattle archives (wiki)to read about tomato 🍅 gate as I must have missed that. I also watched the video where she meets her shoppers at Dunelm, I see a confident, articulate saleswoman promoting her brand... Compared to last nights “ fank ooo” , how did this happen to little of me story, completely different. How do people not see through this , fake anxiety ain’t cute at all and takes the piss out of people who actual do suffer and I mean suffer with real diagnosed anxiety

Reactions: 21
As some of you might recall the old lad and I don't own a mobile phone and I just use my old computer to see Instagram. So - what exactly is a podcast? I am assuming money for them is involved because there is a 'swipe up' underneath the post? Please can someone let me know although I bet it is as I think another money making scheme for the brain dead to spend and give those two scroungers a bigger bank balance !

Reactions: 5
I despise the way influencers talk about being busy, juggling work and life. Try getting up at 6am, sorting your pets, taking them for a walk you know that thing they should do twice a day minimum not once a month for the gram, get your kids ready for school, go to a 9-5 job, pick your kids up, cook dinner, walk your dog again, find 10 minutes for yourself. If you want to go to the gym or have a hobby good luck. These morons couldn't know busy if it smacked them in their Iconic london covered face.
Exactly. Don’t forget to throw in a possible long commute as well. They really have no clue. No juggling going on in Maldon Manor 😂

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure what's more crigne. Their podcast trailer of J Dog sharing four million stories genuine on his account from their sheep 🙄
This...gave it a five star rating before she listened to it 🙄🙄🙄
68DAFAF2-365E-4553-99CF-CC750E0A6C13.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Is she up bright and early now because all her sheep will be up for the school run. Squeezing in some pre school content.
Got to prove she cuddles her son in bed. But can’t leave Ronnie out. It would look bad. Maybe she should try looking less like she’s restraining him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.