Mrs Hinch #348 New grass for me and mummy. Her gift for telling me I had a baby in tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rrrrrrraaaarrrrrrrrr will you just duck off
“I’m finking with these, you could use your little tea towel clips and hang ‘em up”
I don’t have shitting tea towel clips, I don’t clip my twatting cloths up, they go in a plastic Addis 15 year old basket in the cupboard you bleeping moron. You know why? Because no-one goes in my cupboards and looks at my storage baskets because they don’t give two flying fucks you bollocks you 🤬
You bollocks you 😂😂😂👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Stacey and Joe do a podcast for a while? That Soph was on? Do they still do it or did it only last a few episodes? What makes Hinch think that hers will be received any better?
I love Chris and Rosie, and Soph and Jamie won't even come close to having the natural banter and chat that the Ramsay's do. X
Can you imagine if Jamie tried to do beef of the week with her? She’d turn into a clawing mess 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One problem - you need to have a job to be able to take maternity leave. She is just Sophie Rose from the village who ‘just cleans her sink’
Not even her sink these days... its the bloody washer!! How does it get so grubby!!

Reactions: 6
So today she has done a prerecord supposedly out early in the garden when it was yesterday afternoon.
She’s back on about Ron’s veg patch yet has covered the entire garden in plastic.
Cleaned her manky washing machine drawer, it gets awfully dirty that she has to clean it every fortnight or maybe because jottie cleaned hers...

Reactions: 5
I am a mental health social worker. I’ve just spent four hours with someone with the most crippling anxiety and depression. Never had a serious mental health problem before, now she’s 46 and discovered Hinch. Hoarding started, now you can’t move in her house for piles of stuff and parcels (unopened). She’s overwhelmed. She doesn’t know where to start as she’s comparing herself to that twit whose lifestyle and home she can never possibly achieve as it isn’t real. She’s in debt but spent £98 last week on bags and bags of cleaning products and candles and stuff as she felt like that would help her. It hasn’t. It’s just reinforced the feelings of failure she is harbouring already.
Screw you hinch.

EDITED TO ADD: I haven’t caught up on today’s stories or read anything here....I just needed to rant!
So sorry to hear this, really feel awful for this lady. Thank you for doing your best to help her 💗 I hope she's ok xxx this is a real wake up call to the damage this habit of constant spending can do. It's like nothings ever enough.

Reactions: 10
I imagine she sits at home reading tattle all day while rocking back and forth. Jamie is left to deal with Ron and Hen.

View attachment 474415
Yes, whilst Ma says now,now silly-think about our money
I've honestly never seen a framed light switch anywhere.
Why even would you, although they could actually be a visual impairment aid like the stuff they advertise in those magazines that come in the weekend newspapers.
She just puts crap everywhere.
I haven't seen her home made bird feeding table lately either 🐦🐦
What the one where she labelled a bowl "bird bath" so that they knew?😂

• Haha
I’ve stopped looking at her on Insta - tattle life is real life. A podcast. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I hope everyone gives it low ratings. Her voice could break glass and I’d rather hear nails on a chalk board. I don’t think the elocution lessons have helped her at all. Maybe lessons in how to STFU would be better - for all us!

• Haha
WHERE. ARE. THE. FISH.

If you’re that relatable, just admit they died. A down to earth, relatable, regular person would say “We only had them a week any they all died off, don’t know what happened”. But just avoiding it completely to assume a perfect life is pathetic. There’s nothing wrong with admitting a pet died. By not acknowledging it, everyone will think you put zoflora in the tank to make the room smell nice. So.... where are the fish?

When Stacey’s show comes on I’m going to watch it religiously and I think everyone here knows why.

Reactions: 26
WHERE. ARE. THE. FISH.

If you’re that relatable, just admit they died. A down to earth, relatable, regular person would say “We only had them a week any they all died off, don’t know what happened”. But just avoiding it completely to assume a perfect life is pathetic. There’s nothing wrong with admitting a pet died. By not acknowledging it, everyone will think you put zoflora in the tank to make the room smell nice. So.... where are the fish?

When Stacey’s show comes on I’m going to watch it religiously and I think everyone here knows why.
Just be patient!!! Tune into the podcast she will discuss them and give you an update 😂 🐠 🐟 🪦 ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Podcast first episode

Being an instagrammer

Hinch: "I just larrrvvveeee it guyzzzz, I still can't quite believe it happened to me from the little old village of Maldon" *deranged laugh*

Inch: "i'm so proud of you sof"

*soph glares at jamie for interrupting*

Hinch: "so anyway guyyyzzzzz, ummmm all the best *deranged laugh* I just larrvvee cleaning and decided to post about my dangerous hacks and it went from there really *deranged laugh*. I started buying gaining followers and that's when I was thrown into the spotlight" *deranged laugh*

Inch: "I'm so proud of you sof"

Hinch: I've got 4 million bots who love me and only me, I've had 3 no.1 bestsellers *deranged laugh*, my own prison clothing range *deranged laugh* , I've collabed with some very well known companies *deranged laugh*. I'll never change, this is me and this is my house .......

Inch: "what about the beige sof"

End of podcast
I need more of these 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just be patient!!! Tune into the podcast she will discuss them and give you an update 😂 🐠 🐟 🪦 ⚰
Ew. Not a chance in hell I’m listening to that shite. And everyone here should avoid the temptation to listen. I know we want to to see what she’s slobbering at but doing that will only boost her listeners, revenue, potential. Just completely ignore it. I will.

Reactions: 18
Don’t know if anyone heard it but SS was just on chris evans show on virgin radio he asked her ‘how is your bestie, Mrs hinch’ she replied ‘sorry who’ ... absolute classic come back
SS didn't hear CE. She adores her.

Select the 8.30 to 9 am one

From 28.33 ish for about 10 secs as finishes.

Reactions: 3
You could ring

Your Mum
Your Dad
Your sister
Don’t you have nightly chats with Stacey 🤔
she can’t be alone, that’s the issue. I LOVE BEING ALONE! My god! It’s the most heavenly part of my day. Then again, I see real people at my job, not a phone screen all day

A podcast 😂 is there any pies their fingers aren’t in. Also fake flashes and stick on nails just to sit on the sofa all day?

So happy to hear Ronnie will be going to nursery. He is going to love seeing colour and having child friendly toys to play with. Lots of fun activities for him. He will get so much interaction that he desperately needs.

they won’t be using the fake grass in the summer, it gets so hot you can’t even stand on it. About time she revealed it.

what will they have done to the house next week?! Is there a poll for it ?

SophA where are the fish hun?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.