Mrs Hinch #348 New grass for me and mummy. Her gift for telling me I had a baby in tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello fellow tattler, I see you!

Ps why do the sheep ask for ideas on what to put in things? Have they no mind of their own?

..oh wait.
Someone said "Goldfish".

Have we checked the candle holders for Flip & Flop? 🐟

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry if it's been said, o haven't been on this thread for a while (balls deep in Meghan and Harry drama 😳) but why is someone messaging saying they nearly burst into tears at the news of a podcast?!? Seriously! It's bleeping unhinged!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She's so smug!!! Aarrgghh I can't stand the woman! Time of the month for me so these past couple of days she's irritated me so much more than usual!

Reactions: 6
She thinks she’s so smart, signing off with ATV, not everyone who dares to criticise her will even know anything about Tattle. It’s a sure fire way to alienate her followers though.
She definitely does need help, sadly the people around her profit too much from brand Hinch to step in and do anything about it.
It does confirm my suspicion though, that she tars every supposed troll with the same brush and automatically thinks they're from here, even though they could never have heard of it. Could backfire on her though as more come here and have their eyes opened.

Reactions: 14
Why does she have to say baby Hinch no 2. We know it’s not RonnieRedGloves wriggling round under your dress you idiot
lol because we say Henry is her first born. She hasn’t read here since her firstborn was just a twinkle in a spaniel’s eye, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does inch repost everything ... trying to be like the teenagers 🙄🙄 it’s boring

Reactions: 9
Those light switch frames look like something I knocked out in D&T in Year 9. Four lengths of balsa wood cut to size, angles cut, stuck together with wood glue and then painted 🙃 BRB...just off to open an eBay shop.
They remind me of when my grandad "did up his kitchen" he asked if I liked it. I hadn't noticed anything, but had a look and he'd basically stuck a picture frame on each door and painted it. There we go, job done mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t believe they are in the garden for most of the day 🤥 I was in the garden for a couple of hours yesterday with a big coat on touching up parts of the fence cleaning garden furniture etc and it was cold even though the sun was shining. When I came back inside I just couldn’t get warm I had the heating on full wack my nose and feet we’re freezing and I’ve woke up today with a stuffy nose. So no I don’t believe her and especially Ron are spending all this time in the garden unless it’s 20 degrees in Maldonia. They go out for 10 mins so she can film something to post on Instagram and of course she just luvs itt.
It’s tropical in Maldonia due to a massive hole in the ozone layer from all her cleaning products!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My washing machine is going daily, my husband works in construction, his clothes are bogging as well as the kids clothes & my machine is never dirty like hers 🤢
Mine washes literal tit (well, most of it is sluiced off - cloth bum mum FTW (but you can’t get a Pampers AD that way...)) and it’s never looked like hers.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion “fake grass to go with a fake podcast”

How many times can she say I just love it 🤬 also whoever called bingo on her having already purchased a wooden clock to go with the new beige colour scheme... you’ve officially got yourself a full house, shout BINGO

• Haha
Her washing machine gets so rank. I would not buy the products she endorses for that reason alone.

Did we get a volunteer to listen to the podcast? I’m just forging a note from my mum to say I’m too sick to do it and asking to be excused.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Warning - may incur an ear bleed

She sounds like the TV ad, has no emotion in her voice at all

Oh lord this sounds bad 😂
She sounds so unnatural and everything is over pronounced. Trying to come across as this fun loving person when she’s an uptight control freak

So fake. Jamie sounds more natural than her I will say. She’s so not cut out for this. Cringing already 😂

Reactions: 4
Her washing machine gets so rank. I would not buy the products she endorses for that reason alone.

Did we get a volunteer to listen to the podcast? I’m just forging a note from my mum to say I’m too sick to do it and asking to be excused.
Couldn’t even make it through the trailer. Bagsy not me.

• Haha
Just listened to the trailer for their podcast. The way she over pronounces stuff makes my hole shrivel up. Even the title is pure cringe. Definitely couldn't take listening to this boring pair drone on every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 473169

i hate that bleeping pincer finger!!!!
This
I just thought how on earth do you have an empty cupboard still to put that stuff in? We're a family of 3 and every cupboard is full of food of crockery etc. And it's so impractical to have utensils in there when you're cooking. What do they eat?! Just tinned soup? All she does is buy, buy, buy. They must be the most bored/boring couple. We never see cool adventures with Ronnie (can still have adventures in lockdown, you know, in nature not plastic...)
Makes you really wonder why she wants a pantry...

Reactions: 2
You could ring

Your Mum
Your Dad
Your sister
Don’t you have nightly chats with Stacey 🤔
When she does videos like this I can’t help but think, are you aware that everyone can actually tell your just sitting there admiring yourself and why arnt you embarrassed/ cringed out by that.
Starting at herself in lust, literally dribbling over herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah duck off. I give In and listened to the preview 💩🙈.

Are they trying to be the next Ramsey? Cos its not guna happen!!

Reactions: 7
I just want to make it clear that when I say "she is mentally unwell" I am not saying it lightly or making it a joking matter. I'm aware the term is thrown around very loosely nowadays and that's not OK. However, I genuinely believe she has some mental issues that need addressing. Her behaviour is not normal. I truly believe she needs help.
Any coincidence that MH has a double meaning...???

MH - Mrs Hinch
MH - Mental Health

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.