Mrs Hinch #348 New grass for me and mummy. Her gift for telling me I had a baby in tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They juggle nothing. Neither of them work, or even leave the house. It’s not as if they work full time, have to get the kids up, ready and off to nursery, do a full day at work and then come home and make dinner, etc. They successfully manage to juggle sitting on the sofa, both parents looking after 1 child and doing the odd bit of cleaning. No respect for either of them
And can't cook a decent meal between the two of them!! You would think at least one of them would at least learn to, not inc hinch when she was weaning (if you can call it that) Ronnie!!

Reactions: 5
“You all asked for it guyzzz” .... erm no we fuckin didn’t, I don’t EVER recall anyone asking you pair of prized twats for a podcast !!!
Their whole life is there for all to see on the gram, nothing is sacred, remember she has even videoed from the toilet while she had a piss, the never ending extravagant purchases, the constant reminders of her Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, the tit show of a pregnancy announcement and the diabolical gender reveal ... and poor Ronnie, he’s had that camera in his face from day one... so what on earth do you have left to “tell us about”
And the majority of her followers have probably never listened to a podcast so would not be asking for one
She's grim

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure doing a podcast with Jaymeh is the way to go, he’s annoying AF! One of those tragic blokes who thinks he’s a comedian, but is actually painfully unfunny. If he lived in your neighbourhood you’d cross the road to avoid him if you saw him out & about!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not sure doing a podcast with Jaymeh is the way to go, he’s annoying AF! One of those tragic blokes who thinks he’s a comedian, but is actually painfully unfunny. If he lived in your neighbourhood you’d cross the road to avoid him if you saw him out & about!
A bit like david brent from the office

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Warning - may incur an ear bleed

She sounds like the TV ad, has no emotion in her voice at all

Warning - may incur an ear bleed

She sounds like the TV ad, has no emotion in her voice at all

Hahahaha so funny how AWFUL this is poor princess
Sofa never going to get that big TV break their voices make me criiiiinge

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
He thinks muttering “all the best” at the end of everything he says makes him funny. That phrase has had its day, it’s done, finito. But he’s dragging it out and they both still think it’s this hilarious catchphrase. Can’t say I agree.

Reactions: 36
Why did I do it!!! I listened to the trailer guyzzzzzz duck me!!!! Two minutes of complete Nauseating shite!!! You know it’s gonna reak of topics such as trolls (aka those who don’t agree with her BS) and basically them blowing smoke up each other’s arses... the reading the script off a card is already so obvious, it’s completely unnatural and not one bit funny? That demonic laugh is like nails down a blackboard. Sorry zoph I will not be subscribing!!!

Reactions: 31
Can they make money from a podcast?
I have no idea how podcasts work, but if they can earn some money from it, without actually doing any work, apart from spending a few afternoons sat on the sofa, child free, they’re going to do it!
i think you make money from getting advertisers to pay for a spot/ad break type thing during the podcast. so I'm guessing that's 100% what they're angling for - cant imagine them doing it otherwise! perfect job for them really, sit on the couch being a lazy sod and get paid for it

Reactions: 14
They juggle nothing. Neither of them work, or even leave the house. It’s not as if they work full time, have to get the kids up, ready and off to nursery, do a full day at work and then come home and make dinner, etc. They successfully manage to juggle sitting on the sofa, both parents looking after 1 child and doing the odd bit of cleaning. No respect for either of them
I despise the way influencers talk about being busy, juggling work and life. Try getting up at 6am, sorting your pets, taking them for a walk you know that thing they should do twice a day minimum not once a month for the gram, get your kids ready for school, go to a 9-5 job, pick your kids up, cook dinner, walk your dog again, find 10 minutes for yourself. If you want to go to the gym or have a hobby good luck. These morons couldn't know busy if it smacked them in their Iconic london covered face.

Reactions: 34
Why does she have to say baby Hinch no 2. We know it’s not RonnieRedGloves wriggling round under your dress you idiot

What should I put in a candle holder but not a candle 🤯🤦🏼‍♀️
Hello fellow tattler, I see you!

Ps why do the sheep ask for ideas on what to put in things? Have they no mind of their own?

..oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Absolutely reading from script in that stilted voice she uses in that ad. Relatable? Natural? In their dreams. Cardboard cutouts have more personality. Deluded dummies the pair of them.

Why. Does. She. Talk. So. bleeping. Robotic

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Id rather cover myself in honey and staple ma tits to a beehive than listen to yet more of her ear piercing voice ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He is defo after the 1million balloon.

Wet wipe.

j.png

Botox face.

mh.png

A loose woman.

ss.png

Master of the house.

henry.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.