Mrs Hinch #348 New grass for me and mummy. Her gift for telling me I had a baby in tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely reading from script in that stilted voice she uses in that ad. Relatable? Natural? In their dreams. Cardboard cutouts have more personality. Deluded dummies the pair of them.
That is the fakest crap I've ever had the misfortune of hearing.

Reactions: 7
Why can't she just talk normally? Never mind the many faces of Mrs Hinch, how many voices has she got?!

Reactions: 14
There she goes again posting the screenshot messages from her deranged, brain-washed army to feed her own massive ego. Does she not realise how bleeping odd it is to do that, how narcissistic it is?! That other normal “celebs” (using that word lightly) don’t do that, because it’s pathetic. A simple “thanks for the messages of support” would do if she really needed to comment on it, but she has to post the messages. Never humble, never modest. How the duck can others not see through her bullshit.
Her husband is even worse than her 😳

Reactions: 4
"nearly burst into tears when I seen you've done a podcast" but obvious with her weekly microphone pics dahhhhhlin

But lolz.. Lifting weights.. lolz

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t agree with much of what she says or does, but I do agree with this.
Going to nursery will be huge for the little chap, all kids this year have missed out on so much haven’t they.
We don’t see much of him on Instagram really, just the morning routine and other odd bits, but I think he does look gentle and I imagine that he does have a kind heart.
I hope he gets to blossom at nursery.
he is such a wee darlin’. i want him to come live in my noisy house! bless his wee heart ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Listening to the trailer janine says "juggling and raising a family" what the heck do they know about juggling or even raising a family?! They are both at home with mad barker on tap (tit) seriously what world are they living in that they feel they can say they have had to 'juggle' they've both been home and still done a crap job in raising their son and their dog ffs
They juggle nothing. Neither of them work, or even leave the house. It’s not as if they work full time, have to get the kids up, ready and off to nursery, do a full day at work and then come home and make dinner, etc. They successfully manage to juggle sitting on the sofa, both parents looking after 1 child and doing the odd bit of cleaning. No respect for either of them

Reactions: 36
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Stacey and Joe do a podcast for a while? That Soph was on? Do they still do it or did it only last a few episodes? What makes Hinch think that hers will be received any better?
I love Chris and Rosie, and Soph and Jamie won't even come close to having the natural banter and chat that the Ramsay's do. X

Reactions: 14
She's obviously reading here on a very regular basis and I think she deserves everything she gets from it. Why would any sane person actively search for the very thing they claim makes them ill/stressed/anxious? Why does Sophie Hinchliffe who is adamant she hasn't been here since 2019, continue to open Tattle every day and read what we are all thinking and saying? She's even using Tattle colloquialisms in her replies to messages! Proof if it were ever needed!
Sophie, I think to you, Tattle is like a drug. You know you shouldn't seek it out, you know it's damaging to you, and you know it's consuming a big part of your life. You're
she is mad as a box of frogs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please guys let’s all make a pact not to listen, even if just out of curiosity or to take the piss, we don’t want to bump up the listening figures!
I think one person should take one for the team and report back 😁
I would offer but my internet connection is a bit dodgy, my hearing is not so great, I'm still homes schooling and.. and... I'll think of something else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For goodness sake why can't she talk properly. It's like she can't open her mouth and once again Soph to make the sound th you put your tongue between your teeth, that's teeTH not teef.

Reactions: 6
God she's so boring that i haven't bothered to watch her stories the last few days....far better drama going on in the world right now....looking at you royal family...how she has this platform with the same old mundane stories daily is baffling.

Reactions: 10
So what is a podcast? Do you have to pay to listen to it?? (I dont want to listen to them two) just wondering how much cash thier raking in to do this....
Free to listen to. Until you hit a big amount of followers/streams/downloads I don't think you earn money from them.
I think the SMA podcast was number one in the charts for a long time before Chris and Rosie started doing ads.
So until they get ads I don't think they'll be earning.

I may take one for the team and type up a transcript for you trolls so we don't boost her numbers

Reactions: 24
They are doing a podcast purely for the ad money opportunities. There is money to be made if you can show you have the numbers in terms of listenership. Enough money that there was actually a dramatic coup a few years ago on The Guardian's Football Weekly podcast where some regulars poached the popular host to start their own, apparently razor and beer mail order subscription companies pay a pretty penny.

Now with everyone starting their own podcasts as opposed to decent broadcasters with talent, the ads are more like radio ads in some cases and I can only assume like Mad Men that car companies are paying more for ads than pizza companies etc.

The main issue for them is trying to standout in a saturated market, even avid listeners of podcasts usually have a limit to how many the can listen to on the regular. If, as mentioned earlier, they are going to rely on reading out funny stories being submitted then that has been done to death to the point there are already sub genres of exactly that. Depends how many die hards stick with it I suppose.

Don't worry Zoph not like you ever struggle for content! Just play two man team every episode that will eat up some dead air.

Reactions: 12
Oh wow. I just checked and he’s unblocked me too. I was blocked by both of them for suggesting politely that Sophie doesn’t let Ronnie feed the dog the way he was. During the chicken days.
They’ll be hoping this is Inch’s ‘big break’ into being an influencer. If it works I’ll take a long walk off a short pier 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 474302View attachment 474303

Not only is Ronnie wearing the same clothes as yesterday, but his little blue gardening set is in the exact same place as yesterday. She is mentally unwell, I'm telling you. She lies and then gets upset when people call her out on her BS. It's not normal.
And what are the chances even if he was wearing the same coat and shoes that the hoods would be in exactly the same position!?

Reactions: 8
Is there a way to view podcast listens?
all 4 million will be rushing to listen to shite I’m sure

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.