Mrs Hinch #348 New grass for me and mummy. Her gift for telling me I had a baby in tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry. A bit behind here. But what happened with her and jusrol?!?!
So a few months ago when pastry "creations" were at their peak she got gifted a ridiculous amount of stuff from jus-rol which led to a lot of complaints about them gifting to a millionaire during a pandemic when people were losing jobs and struggling to feed their kids etc, jus-rol issued an apology admitting they shouldn't have done it and Hinch went on a rampage to find her nearest food bank(claimed to donate regularly to but couldn't find one) to donate stuff. The videos are on the wiki page. Don't think there's been much pastry content since and I think she tends to use Tesco now.

Reactions: 17
Absolutely reading from script in that stilted voice she uses in that ad. Relatable? Natural? In their dreams. Cardboard cutouts have more personality. Deluded dummies the pair of them.

Warning - may incur an ear bleed

She sounds like the TV ad, has no emotion in her voice at all

Reactions: 10
Come on trollz. You all know what to do! Get rating that podcast. She can’t delete the reviews off there 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh wow. I just checked and he’s unblocked me too. I was blocked by both of them for suggesting politely that Sophie doesn’t let Ronnie feed the dog the way he was. During the chicken days.
I wonder the exact same thing! I think it’s partly a reaction to being accused of having so many things gifted, so they’re constantly saying they bought this and bought that. But it actually makes them look ultimately worse, when it transpires it’s an actual choice to fill their lives with endless objects and bits of crap
I think a lot of the podcast advertising will be on his account l, hense the unblocking

Reactions: 7
She just sounds like she’s reading off something doesn’t sound natural and why is she laughing so much for no reason. And she’s blowing so much into the mic 😤

Reactions: 8
Listening to the trailer janine says "juggling and raising a family" what the heck do they know about juggling or even raising a family?! They are both at home with mad barker on tap (tit) seriously what world are they living in that they feel they can say they have had to 'juggle' they've both been home and still done a crap job in raising their son and their dog ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I am not gonna dis the podcast just yet. Im gonna need somthing new to do my combat fitness routines to. Bamkupowsmash

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Warning - may incur an ear bleed

She sounds like the TV ad, has no emotion in her voice at all

Hahahaha pair of cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she is re-hashing her jurrneey on this podcast, surely she's in danger of contradicting herself with what went into the meeeemoir?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t know who else to talk to? He’s in the bleeping garage you tit, not Timbuktu.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They’ve never laughed so much.....they’re always giggling like hyenas because they think they’re hilarious....reminds me of the character Colin Hunt. Bore off you moronic imbeciles 🖕
Maybe it's me but my husband and I never giggle it's going to be awfull

Reactions: 4
How does her washing machine get so dirty so often? Oh silly me! It's just an excuse to brag that she's got loads of new bedding and new towels to wasssccchh!
My washing machine is going daily, my husband works in construction, his clothes are bogging as well as the kids clothes & my machine is never dirty like hers 🤢

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.