Mrs Hinch #342 Another £300 thrown away, Ron smashed the table, but Wayfair saved the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly a grand for a chest of drawers FML!!! Here she is rubbing all this in everyone's faces yet here we all are struggling day by day. Twatface!!!!!!
Whats wrong with a chest of drawers from home bargains, I mean she likes a bargain doesnt she??

Reactions: 12
Only just clocked the personalisation on the bloody pram! Are they for real?? It’s so tacky having a name on everything AND it’s wasteful. Are they going to get a brand new pram for CC#2?? Ridiculous.
7B71165A-7A9B-49D6-9491-81FA2E88870D.jpeg

Also nearly £900 on a chest of drawers. More money than sense. She makes my blood boil.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
i just dont get how they do it... doing absolutely duck all all day apart from Jimmerz throwing some drawers up.
If I have time off from work , cos we can’t do much it’s been really rubbish! I feel so unfulfilled without work and it makes me depressed to not have structure. I struggle over xmas and new year due to lack of routine. I get not everyone’s as bad as me but these lazy nobs do duck all every single day!!! I’m doing a masters degree as well and I still sometimes get bored. How do they do it 😅

Reactions: 6
Only just clocked the personalisation on the bloody pram! Are they for real?? It’s so tacky having a name on everything AND it’s wasteful. Are they going to get a brand new pram for CC#2?? Ridiculous.
View attachment 457436
Also nearly £900 on a chest of drawers. More money than sense. She makes my blood boil.
its also quite dangerous as any bleep would now know his name making it easier to abduct him in the future

Nearly a grand for a chest of drawers FML!!! Here she is rubbing all this in everyone's faces yet here we all are struggling day by day. Twatface!!!!!!
Whats wrong with a chest of drawers from home bargains, I mean she likes a bargain doesnt she??
literally made me feel sick when I saw the price. They're not even nice

Reactions: 9
I bought, i love, iiiii. Never we... I find this so odd. I wonder if he ever feels inadequate because of it. She is so self obsessed. I am on a rant today. My day off working with homless people. Many who are struggling due to Covid and then she is just rubbing all her worldly conned gains in peoples faces !!! Rant over... I hope lol
Edited to add the faces bit.
She come across as a fake, just b cause she videos cleaning her house shes allowed to feel special what’s wrong with the world, anyone who has to keep expressing the love their child is fake it’s a natural feeling we all have and don’t have to keep going on about it.. soph u don’t love Ronnie anymore than any other mummy... mamma wtf

Reactions: 11
Oh poor soph and jamie had to actuslly do something after Ronnie was in bed.
No tit sherlock, kids dont fit in to your perfext little world. You actually have to accomodste them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don't know what the guidelines are in England atm surrounding the opening of play grounds and parks..here in Wales they are still closed off. Why is she in the Park with Ron?
They are open here in England. They were closed in the first lockdown but are open now. I think coz some people don’t have gardens and they really struggled during lockdown down 1. I know a mum at my school took her kids to stay with her mum as she lived in a flat and she knew her kids would not cope well being cooped up Inside so she went to her mum who had a garden. My kids have been to the park a few time in this lockdown. At first I used to bring dettol spray and spray the swing chains and seat 😂😂😂 now i just have hand gel and make sure they wash their hands when they get home. Our playground is very small there is like 4 things there and there are never any other kids in it even before the pandemic.

Reactions: 8
I thought this would have made more sense, have the baby closer to you in the already complete nursery and then the older child could grow up with the en suit. 🤷🏼‍♀️
You know she’s gonna read this ( Hi Zoph 👋🏼) and ‘suddenly’ have a brain wave about it all...

Reactions: 1
I don't know what the guidelines are in England atm surrounding the opening of play grounds and parks..here in Wales they are still closed off. Why is she in the Park with Ron?
I’m in Cardiff, parks here are open. I took my 11yr Old for a walk around our local park after homeschool sessions for a break and air.. and the playground was packed full of kids & the skate ramps were full too.

I think she’s seriously having a mental breakdown .. the slippers , the constant need for ‘ things ‘ the clinginess to have Jamie around it’s almost bipolar .. I know this as bi polar is rife in my family . I go through episodes of clinginess , I’m not bi polar btw , just insecurities

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion -

Mouth of a duck and brains of a gnat, and a brand new nursery filled with expensive tat

• Haha
Reactions: 44
And a matching big bro top for Ronnie. I can see them being branded with big bro/little bro for lyffffff

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m gonna guess that now she’s shown it all off and she ‘paid’ for it her very own self she is hoping the company will fall at her feet and supply the rest of the furniture by way of a refund or in fact this was already a deal set up to go and once again she has alluded the #ad

I imagine she will be buying the whole Oliver range. The wardrobe is over a grand. She’s definitely going for that contemporary look now. Watch her slowly change up her whole house. Out with that grey in with the contemporary white and pine

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.