Mrs Hinch #342 Another £300 thrown away, Ron smashed the table, but Wayfair saved the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and I’d like to add, The Modern Nursery did a collab with TOWIE’s Ferne McCann for her daughters playroom.. obviously Sopha has to make sure she keeps up with the Jones’

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why she is so obsessed with slippers all of a sudden. Such a strange woman.
I thought I was obsessed with my slippers as I have a condition where my feet are always cold, but even I don't wear them out for walks and to the park ffs

I actually like the babies bedroom so far, I won't lie. The wood scandi vine is totally me (stupid cow is ruining it. I've had the style for years apart from my kids actually have colourful toys and a bright bedroom 🤯) It's alot better than Ronnies monstrosity anyway but you can get lovely stuff for ALOT cheaper. I mean ALOT cheaper. She's up her own arse and has more money than sense. When her luck runs out, she'll be left with duck all. Boohoo eh

Exactly. My husband works crazy hours, out of thr house at 4.30am and doesn't get back home until 7pm. He still manages to put our wardrobes up without any fuss.
Same here. Its embarrassing actually.

Reactions: 10
I see she’s bought a few more bumhole for inch
£864 and it’s not got proper bleeping handles 😂
I do like it to be honest but it’s needs a proper knob....
Oh jaymeeeeeeeee I’ve got a job for you
There’s only room for one knob around there and hinch has won the title!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This may have been said already, I can’t keep up especially with working from home and having 3 what can now only be described as feral kids at home, who the duck takes their kids to a playground in the middle of a bleeping pandemic?? My kids haven’t gone near a playground since this begun, we’ve been out but walked past them. She’s on another planet, why buy all that tit for the garden and take your kid to a park that everyone can use?

The layout of that house is baffling. So you walk into the nurshhhhery and en-suite door is right ahead, so you make a hard left into the actual room and stub a toe on those drawers. I don’t get it 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s the cost of one months rent where I live
Almost double my rent 😬😬 I'm having an insta break. Watching her (and others) spend spend spend and not have worry about a single bleeping thing is really starting to get to me. Me and my partner work damn hard and have nothing to show for it, if it's not cars breaking down it's washing machines, the hoover packing in, or the fridge going ka-put. I'm fed up of seeing silly girls like her living a life they don't deserve.

Rant over. I need a brew

Reactions: 26
This is not a room used by a toddler.
I don't think Ronbigbruvva has ever slept in here.
All those toddler level ornaments and fripperies, the basket of spotless teddies, the giant unjumped on giraffe, and the unsatupon nursing chair, are in showroom condition.
He is sleeping in with them, or he lives at his grans.
Very strange room for a near 2 year old. Looks more like a new born nursery rather than a toddlers room. And untouched and pristine to boot. It really doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 8
Still on page 42.......a grand a bleeping grand for a chest of draws my whole house carpets cost that

Reactions: 2
The wooden light switch cover has officially tipped me over the edge. Spent a fortune and still manages to make it look tit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is not a room used by a toddler.
I don't think Ronbigbruvva has ever slept in here.
All those toddler level ornaments and fripperies, the basket of spotless teddies, the giant unjumped on giraffe, and the unsatupon nursing chair, are in showroom condition.
He is sleeping in with them, or he lives at his grans.
How depressing to think that’s his room but it looks untouched. 😥 As much as I cringe when my little boy adds stickers to his bed ( and soon it’ll be posters to his walls ) it’s his room and I want him to know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Toddlers and tools don’t mix but from the stories it was Inch filming himself building the furniture so why couldn’t she just play with Ronnie for the afternoon whilst Inch cracked on with it?
Bloody hell. Whilst looking after 2 toddlers today I’ve built a built some flat pack, painted 3 wardrobe doors and pulled down some fencing outside. On my own. The two toddlers “helped” with the flat pack and happily played whilst I did the other bits. Oh and one toddler is only a couple of months older than Ronnie.
She is such a dick.

Oh and whilst I’m here she doesn’t want to leave the room because this is what she loves. Decorating - well other people decorating - and her filling the room with stuff. I get a buzz from doing DIY - painting a wall or learning how to do something I’ve not tried before. Working out how to do something on my small budget etc.
But she gets a high from the STUFF.
She’s only happy when she’s having a photo shoot or bought new stuff.
She doesn’t want another child. She wants a new baby. She’ll get bored of the poor sod once she’s done her photos.

Reactions: 17
Coming to the end of a tax yr... Spend spend spend Sopha!!! All in the name of buying for the business!!! And i dont think the Higher end market furnishers are gonna want to collab with some B&M skank. They looking at home and country, not newbuild on estate Essex

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.