Mrs Hinch #342 Another £300 thrown away, Ron smashed the table, but Wayfair saved the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On my local Facebook group! I don’t live near hinch but I wonder if Maldonado neighbourhood watch gets posts like this 🤔🤔🤔
E532FC34-005D-4D99-822F-C3F69D40C367.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet she will announce the birth by doing a “guysssss, the final nursery accessory has arrived...can’t wait to see what you guyssss fink. I just love it guyssss” pan to reveal a sleeping baby/hands/feet of w newborn in some sort of crib or basket monstrosity
She'll do her stupid finger click thing and a baby will be laying there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I might be being a bit neurotic but why on earth is she putting the cots so close to the window - it looks like that’s the only place that the new cot will go and looking back at Ronnie’s room, that’s where his is too! I was always told to keep cots away from windows and radiators.
Maybe it's so the second born, and soon to be third born can stand up in their cots til they're 25, gazing at the world beyond the confines of Greyville!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she organised a pile on on wayfair because their business algorithm upped the price of something in line with demand... and she’s a savvy business woman?? (She’s a registered business so no matter how dumb she plays it she knows). Can she honestly stand up and say she charges the same per ad now as she did pre 1 million “followers”?? She’s just paid £864 for a set of nursery drawers. She’s a walking hypocrite. Like honestly come on!! As if she’d have afforded that if jamie wasn’t working and she wasn’t an in demand influencer. Preaching about GREED. How dare she.
duck OFF- did they cost that much??????? She is on another planetttt guyzzzzx

Reactions: 6
She is the definition of classless, vulgar and vile new money. Too much money and no imagination

Reactions: 9
I might be being a bit neurotic but why on earth is she putting the cots so close to the window - it looks like that’s the only place that the new cot will go and looking back at Ronnie’s room, that’s where his is too! I was always told to keep cots away from windows and radiators.
Our second bedroom is just a box room. Only place the cot would fit is near the window. I'm sure if its always shut and locked then it should be fine. 🤷

Reactions: 2
I only post now and then but jeeeeze!! Nearly £900 on a set of drawers!

We are getting by but thats because im picking extra shifts up while my partner is furloughed. Many of her sheep probably don't have that option. Im furious with her for bragging about them drawers especially seeing as she's probably going to need other furniture 😡

Reactions: 4
Not neurotic at all. Newborn safety. They tell you this at all the classes. It doesn’t matter how many kids you’ve had at our hospital you are made to watch a short video on sids and how to prevent it before you leave.

My friends daughter idolised Hinch. She has learning difficulties and got into debt buying everything Hinch posted. At one point she had over 100 bottles of zoflora. She would message her saying how much she loved her house etc and asking questions about products but never getting a reply

When things got really bad, She messaged Hinch explaining everything and saying she was depressed and got blocked..

She reached out for help and advice thinking Hinch was her friend “and in this together”.

about a month later she took an overdose, lost her flat and is back with her mum. Prior to all this, she was so happy and carefree. She’s an absolute shell of herself now.
I hope things get better for your friend's daughter.

The weird thing is, she seems to use a fan who's a wheelchair user (or maybe the Mum of the wheelchair user does on IG) as a repost cause it looks good. Yet she mistreats other people with disablities.

I sound like such a grump but she is so out of touch, the hinchers I know can not financially keep up with her in normal times, but we in a pandemic where people are struggling like never before she is sharing her overpriced tat, for someone who harps on about mental health ( I mean with the ridiculous quotes she posts btw) she doesn't care how her constant boasting of expensive goods makes her "friends" (as she calls them) feel.

I feel sick at the IG stories I'm watching now of her squeezing out tears over her wedding video and a song that makes her think of Daddy. Yet she hurts other people and feels no sympathy.

I was initially going to comment: is it normal to get this emotional thinking of your wedding year after year?

Reactions: 7
I’m not one to ever say anything about anyone else’s children but..I think she does need to get health professionals involved now regarding his speech, I know every child is different (I’ve got 4) and my youngest doesn’t speak (he has speech therapy and he isn’t 3 yet) and he is being tested for Autism. Also I’ve managed to build furniture around my children my youngest normally just plays in the boxes or try’s to help me..takes longer but he enjoys it. Why can’t she do that.
annoys me that she dusts her rad cover and gets paid for doing naff all, where as I’ve got 4 children and I’m currently pregnant with number 5,i manage to clean,do the food shop, decorate,homeschool and keep the kids happy whilst my partner works all hours under the sun. Yet she doesn’t seem to do anything and never has one on one time just her and Ronnie. If she’s like this now with One child what is she going to be like with two. She needs to see how easy and comfy she has got it. No worries. No stress.
sorry for the rant 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ll blame the hormones 😂😂

Reactions: 10
How has it taken two grown adults all day to put up one chest of drawers. She could’ve easily looked after her son by herself for once and janine could’ve easily done more pieces of furniture. Why do her head followers feel the need to watch her turn a screwdriver...knob heads the lot of them!

she needs to take a leaf out of SS book (probably literally) she is always getting Rex involved and feeling like he’s helping with the diy.

Reactions: 11
How has it taken two grown adults all day to put up one chest of drawers. She could’ve easily looked after her son by herself for once and janine could’ve easily done more pieces of furniture. Why do her head followers feel the need to watch her turn a screwdriver...knob heads the lot of them!

she needs to take a leaf out of SS book (probably literally) she is always getting Rex involved and feeling like he’s helping with the diy.
She needs to long it out for content of course! That's a weeks worth there just building all the furniture. Then another week dressing the shelves

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.