Mrs Hinch #342 Another £300 thrown away, Ron smashed the table, but Wayfair saved the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We recently moved and our house (15 years old) has coving in the hallway and living/dining rooms. I asked my dad and he said it's some old thing to do with having it in reception rooms that guests see.

It does seem to be becoming popular again, though he's just installed some ornate bespoke stuff in a house that didn't have it before and they're redoing the whole place. Not my personal taste, but they liked it. I don't mind it in our house, but I would prefer it in every room or not at all, but that's a me thing! I'm not going to rip it out, but I wouldn't put it in if it had none.

The only time I love cornicing, decorative ceiling roses etc is in Victorian/Georgian etc houses. My parents house is 60s and has it in every room along with artex ceilings. They also had dado rails when we moved in in 1999, but they were ripped right out.
I learn so much on here. Just googled what coving is 😂 who knew that had a word

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Up since 5am my arse. My sons asd and you can guarantee he is up on the hour every hour. He has had 3 breakfasts from 4.30 should be lunch time now 🤣🤣 I dont believe for a second he is up she would of snapped a picture of him playing 🤣🤣 and this threads hilarious first time poster on this thread 🤣🤣🤣 is it wrong of me that I'm counting down the hours until he is in preschool only 4 hours too go 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can imagine how tough it is sometimes. I feel a lot more for my mum realising how tough it would have been to bring up an adhd child, especially whilst being undiagnosed herself. I know ASD can be tougher depending on the person. Not wrong of you we all need a break!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
duck me!
The bumlickers Sun has only gone and reported on it.
no comment from her then...
I’d be seriously considering slander and liable action if I was Wayfair.
Awaiting the sheep to rush to her aid in the comments once more.

Trashy paper for a Trashy ‘Cleaner’

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
This is not a room used by a toddler.
I don't think Ronbigbruvva has ever slept in here.
All those toddler level ornaments and fripperies, the basket of spotless teddies, the giant unjumped on giraffe, and the unsatupon nursing chair, are in showroom condition.
He is sleeping in with them, or he lives at his grans.
There is stuff everywhere 🤮 all along the windowsill, the radiator cover and then having to add a shelf for extra crap.

Reactions: 4
duck me!
The bumlickers Sun has only gone and reported on it.
no comment from her then...
I’d be seriously considering slander and liable action if I was Wayfair.
Awaiting the sheep to rush to her aid in the comments once more.

Trashy paper for a Trashy ‘Cleaner’
It’s. Shame they said nothing about her fans harassing wayfair online lol

Reactions: 12
Also, classic Soph, totally insensitive! How many of her hunz have had to cancel their weddings in the last 12 months, and she’s never even mentions it. She could show a few of her pics and say, guys, to anyone who had to postpone their wedding, hopefully we are getting closer to being able to have a special day with everyone close to you, if you’ve chosen to just do a registry office and celebrate later then that’s also fantastic!
She’s just like “look back to when I got to be princess for a day and it was all about me me meeeeeeeeee”
Every day for her is about me me me me

Reactions: 4
Can’t cope with Ronniee room. Doesn’t look lived in by A toddler at all. No stimulation for that kid in that house. Luckily for him, with the weather turning he can explore outside albeit with the helicopter parents towering over him

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.