Mrs Hinch #342 Another £300 thrown away, Ron smashed the table, but Wayfair saved the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, nearly a grand on the changing table. 😳 Will she throw a paddy though if the company changes the price now she's tagged them?! 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This may have been said already, I can’t keep up especially with working from home and having 3 what can now only be described as feral kids at home, who the duck takes their kids to a playground in the middle of a bleeping pandemic?? My kids haven’t gone near a playground since this begun, we’ve been out but walked past them. She’s on another planet, why buy all that tit for the garden and take your kid to a park that everyone can use?
We haven’t been to one either. I’m thinking of going back once the school aged kids are back in school but we have stayed away. I especially would have if I was pregnant. But Hinch is untouchable right.

Reactions: 8
I don't know what the guidelines are in England atm surrounding the opening of play grounds and parks..here in Wales they are still closed off. Why is she in the Park with Ron?

Reactions: 5
Poor Ron still having that hideous ugly girly furniture and the new kid getting all the good stuff, can tell the new kid is the favourite already apart from Henry

• Sad
Reactions: 11
£800 for drawers for a baby’s bedroom! What’s wrong with IKEA?!

Reactions: 8
I don't know what the guidelines are in England atm surrounding the opening of play grounds and parks..here in Wales they are still closed off. Why is she in the Park with Ron?
You can have outside exercise for an hour. Not too sure about playgrounds as mine are adults but I see plenty of mums walk past mine to the park.

Reactions: 2
Were they kindly gifted or pr discounted? You would never know as she doesn't like to disclose freebies.
I love Ronnie's bedroom furniture, its beautiful but it should have been given to the baby and his room done up for the little boy that he is now

Reactions: 6
Playgrounds are open and tbh I do take my kid to them because he absolutely loves them and I can't afford to buy all that equipment for our house. But we take hand sanitizer with us, wash all our hands when we get home and I try my best to keep him away from other children but I figure they'll all be mixing in school in a few weeks time anyway....

I doubt Soph takes all these precautions though because somehow Covid hasn't affected her life or actions at all. Unless it was to film herself clapping for the gram...

Reactions: 14
As far as I know , I’m in England, the play parks are shut , although that’s what I believe to be and that’s what I tell my grandson.. although there are plenty of children clambering all over the equipment. I take my dog for a walk over the park and my grandson and I kick a ball (childcare bubble ) but we go nowhere near the equipment I still see the parents / caregivers in their hoards chatting en masse and the children climbing .. I don’t fancy any of it much to be honest but i can’t get too worked up about it

Reactions: 2
£800 for drawers for a baby’s bedroom! What’s wrong with IKEA?!
It’s all just for photos. The baby wont have their explosive poo nappies changed in that Barsket on that table. On the floor on a crappy plastic mat like everyone else does 😂. Not by Hinch of course. Jamie is on nappy duties for both kids. And bottles. And Ronnies meals. And play time. And bath time. And bed time. Hinch might hold the baby now and then. If it makes for a good photo.

• Sad
Id love to know the thoughts people have when they see her at the park with him & she plonks him down for a picture and then moves him to something else or back into the pram. At 2 my daughter was running wild in the park always trying to run off, point blank refused to sit in a pushchair. If I needed to put her in one for a day out or on holiday I had to hold her down with my arm and fight her into it. She’d scream at the top of her lungs whilst moving up and down. Being a young mum I was 17 when I had her. I use to get some awful looks from older women because of how I was trying to get her into the pram.
The last time I got a photo of my nephew sitting still was his first birthday, he's 4 in July. Even then he was crawling about. Now he's either running round or asleep. There's no in-between and I certainly couldn't pose him for photos. It's so sad seeing Ronnie being posed and put in a certain spot for the gram ☹

Reactions: 6
I honestly cannot wait for Ronnie to find a pen or black marker and draw on everything. Honestly, she uses that house as a show house. Its not homely at all. It doesn't look comforting. His bedroom isn't played in, you can tell.

Tell us again how you love a barge Sophie. Go on. It's all right there in your book! ATV Hun. 😂

• Haha
I bought, i love, iiiii. Never we... I find this so odd. I wonder if he ever feels inadequate because of it. She is so self obsessed. I am on a rant today. My day off working with homless people. Many who are struggling due to Covid and then she is just rubbing all her worldly conned gains in peoples faces !!! Rant over... I hope lol
Edited to add the faces bit.

Reactions: 13
To be honest .. I don’t go anywhere apart from Tesco and to the park to give the dog a run . I’m happy doing just that .. I don’t want to mix l I don’t like to mix , I’m pretty isolated and I’m happy with it

• Heart
The way she goes on about things all the time. The things she has, the things she bought. She isn’t excited about having this kid, she is excited about being able to get material possessions for it. What happens when the high wears off? Another kid?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.