Mrs Hinch #342 Another £300 thrown away, Ron smashed the table, but Wayfair saved the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @mrshardy

Quick recap

Bought Ron dog millionaire a bouncy castle and added bark around the disappearing/reappearing playhouse
Couldn’t be bothered putting on the bed sheet
Bought more tat for the ‘waiting room’ to replace what got cracked. (Took to the tip)
Put up a poll for Astro turf
Called out wayfair for increasing their prices
Painted the bathroom in Egyptian cotton and it doesn’t look any different
Still no sign of the fisssscccchhhhh oh and soph doesn’t have a middle name she added rose in her teens.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
God we're going through these threads like no tomorrow. Hinch is bloody mortified, she's never read so much in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Erm who gets excited over pictures of someone's toilet, where they tit, piss, throw up, and sometimes their love juices dribble down when they've had a special talc night? Utter utter saddos. They need more excitement in their lives. 🤦🤦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 106
Erm who gets excited over pictures of someone's toilet, where they tit, piss, throw up, and sometimes their love juices dribble down when they've had a special talc night? Utter utter saddos. They need more excitement in their lives. 🤦🤦
'absolute bathroom goals!!' there is absolutely nothing outstanding about this basic bathroom 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Long time lurker/occasional commenter. But I’ve to hold my hand up 🙋‍♀️ cos I’ve generally rolled my eye when I read “the sheep attack” etc. Well Christ on a bike the comments on wayfair! Can’t get over the carry on of them!! Grinch is the ultimate troll!!

Reactions: 53
I’m dying at the comments on the wayfair uk page insta I see all of you nusty trolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Properly cracking up at some of the comments on wayfair - hinch is queen of capitalism and it’s beyond hilarious that her minions are getting angry at capitalism 101 😂😂 supply and demand baby - shop around if you don’t like the price!!!! How long do we give it before the grey palace is remodelled into a knock off of SS’ neutral palette? That landing is such a mismatch of styles now, biggest copycat going

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I’m dying at the comments on the wayfair uk page insta I see all of you nusty trolls 😂
I love how the ‘Army’ have told Wayfair they are owed an explanation. Look, you don’t like the price, don’t buy it.
Or, in terms they should really understand; I have 1000 Insta followers. If I post about Lenor, I get f*ck all. If Mrs Hinch with 4m (pretend) followers posts, she gets paid mega-bucks. Supply and demand people, SIMPLES! Hope that helpssssss!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Good god what the hell is wrong with them.they don't even no what they are spouting.theyve just been blurred and brainwashed to getting into a bleeping tizz because their almighty has spoken.its such an attack formation on there right now.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.