Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforarant

I’ve clearly been doing DIY wrong all these years as I thought those are where you put the screws and slide the unit down to keep it sturdy🤣🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
D961F30D-BAE8-4B90-B95A-5BE7BFE7B475.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 112

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Erm who gets excited over pictures of someone's toilet, where they shit, piss, throw up, and sometimes their love juices dribble down when they've had a special talc night? Utter utter saddos. They need more excitement in their lives. 🤦🤦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 106

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
New thread thanks to @mrshardy

Quick recap

Bought Ron dog millionaire a bouncy castle and added bark around the disappearing/reappearing playhouse
Couldn’t be bothered putting on the bed sheet
Bought more tat for the ‘waiting room’ to replace what got cracked. (Took to the tip)
Put up a poll for Astro turf
Called out wayfair for increasing their prices
Painted the bathroom in Egyptian cotton and it doesn’t look any different
Still no sign of the fisssscccchhhhh oh and soph doesn’t have a middle name she added rose in her teens.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

mary11

As if someone asked who is mrs hinch on the wayfair insta and someone replied “she kills fish”. I’m deceased 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 87

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
Just seen the comments on Wayfair. Wow! Her little mob are vile. She has to ruin, especially after I stuck up for her earlier 😂

I hope Wayfair sue the bitch now and it puts other brands off of working with her

• Haha
Reactions: 84

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
Just love it when the huns chuck in the jealousy card...yer we are so bitter, dear God they need a new saying as it is so boring.
This is what pisses me off! I have a career I love and am proud of. I have a lovely husband who also has an amazing career, big house (bigger than Hinch 😂) I drive a Mercedes and pre Covid had 4 exotic holidays a year. I don’t have kids, because I don’t want them, same for a dog! Yeah, I’m fat, but that doesn’t bother me either.

I’m not jealous hun, I have no reason to be. I just like taking the piss out of her and calling out her fuck ups.

If that makes me a nasty person, then I’m the biggest bitch going😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Properly cracking up at some of the comments on wayfair - hinch is queen of capitalism and it’s beyond hilarious that her minions are getting angry at capitalism 101 😂😂 supply and demand baby - shop around if you don’t like the price!!!! How long do we give it before the grey palace is remodelled into a knock off of SS’ neutral palette? That landing is such a mismatch of styles now, biggest copycat going

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Danielle0120

VIP Member
God we're going through these threads like no tomorrow. Hinch is bloody mortified, she's never read so much in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Louanne

VIP Member
I’m dying at the comments on the wayfair uk page insta I see all of you nusty trolls 😂
I love how the ‘Army’ have told Wayfair they are owed an explanation. Look, you don’t like the price, don’t buy it.
Or, in terms they should really understand; I have 1000 Insta followers. If I post about Lenor, I get f*ck all. If Mrs Hinch with 4m (pretend) followers posts, she gets paid mega-bucks. Supply and demand people, SIMPLES! Hope that helpssssss!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

holiwalk

SOPHA - I will take a wild guess and assume that your fee for advertisements have increased since your very first advert? Is that due to the fact that you have increased in popularity and demand so you are now able to charge more? JUST LIKE WAYFAIR?! You fucking twat 🤦🏼‍♀️🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Instaflop

Chatty Member
This isn’t me defending Hinch (I promise!) but, I would be so annoyed if everytime I had something new in my house, people were literally falling over each other to find out where it was from so they could buy it.

If I had her money I would buy bespoke items and like that my house was my own and wasn’t being creepily copied by obsessed fans.

Reactions: 60

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
I've discovered where I'm going wrong in life. I usually take my kids to the park when they're awake and when I'm dressed.
Will try going in my pj's and slippers and when they're asleep next time.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Erm who gets excited over pictures of someone's toilet, where they shit, piss, throw up, and sometimes their love juices dribble down when they've had a special talc night? Utter utter saddos. They need more excitement in their lives. 🤦🤦
'absolute bathroom goals!!' there is absolutely nothing outstanding about this basic bathroom 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Can l ask why Hinch blocked her?
Also, l know l am late to the party - but Ronnie barely gave her a second look tonight when she was tickling him... probably so used to the camera being shoved in his face he doesn’t know how to act like a little boy!
My friends daughter idolised Hinch. She has learning difficulties and got into debt buying everything Hinch posted. At one point she had over 100 bottles of zoflora. She would message her saying how much she loved her house etc and asking questions about products but never getting a reply

When things got really bad, She messaged Hinch explaining everything and saying she was depressed and got blocked..

She reached out for help and advice thinking Hinch was her friend “and in this together”.

about a month later she took an overdose, lost her flat and is back with her mum. Prior to all this, she was so happy and carefree. She’s an absolute shell of herself now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57