Mrs Hinch #342 Another £300 thrown away, Ron smashed the table, but Wayfair saved the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion:

Relatable Zoph ‘buys’ drawers for a grand, the huns have got their heads in the sand

prob a bit winslet to the party 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker but I can no longer stay quiet... £864 for a set of drawers. It’s made me feel physically feel sick

She looks like Daffy Duck in the crying video earlier

lay off the fillers babes your starting to resemble michael jackson 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How has it taken two grown adults all day to put up one chest of drawers. She could’ve easily looked after her son by herself for once and janine could’ve easily done more pieces of furniture. Why do her head followers feel the need to watch her turn a screwdriver...knob heads the lot of them!

she needs to take a leaf out of SS book (probably literally) she is always getting Rex involved and feeling like he’s helping with the diy.
You don’t believe her do you? I literally can’t believe anything she says anymore in fact I don’t even think that was Jamie assembling it otherwise why not show him doing it
I find it hilarious that she has slagged off Wayfair, clearly this is distraction tactic from someone who has paid an obscene amount for a baby’s chest of drawers, I looked on their website and the matching cot comes in at over £900 🙄 still don’t know why they didn’t just make that room over for Ron with a little bed etc and put the baby in the over the top baby room
I’ve thought about it and wondered why I should even give a tit, she’s a millionaire, it’s her money but I do think about her absolutely brainwashed fans who will be trying to emulate her and will get into debt as we saw from yesterday when she showed that storage thing the hysteria over it 🙄
Mind you I’m then unsympathetic as a lot of them are vile so part of me thinks good luck to you with you identikit tit houses following some bimbo like sheep 🐑

Screenshot 2021-02-26 at 23.55.14.png

"One of the best feelings before bed, sink shined, worktops wiped down, cloths soaked in overly strong unecessary chemicals"

Nope sorry, has no currency in my life, really couldn't give a shiney sh*t. Don't get me wrong, my kitchen is clean, but I'm glad this chavtastic woman doesn't have any influence over anyone I know.

Reactions: 15
Might be Kate to the light party but just been browsing on the website she bought the aeroplane light from.
Are they seriously yanking our chains, the price of this lightshade is utterly ridiculous. 😳😳😳 Get down to Dunelm or Argos for something similar instead. People seriously have money to burn if they pay those prices.

Screenshot_20210227-000411_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That furniture company saw her coming. That chest of drawers is worth max £250.
I wouldnt pay a penny more

Reactions: 8
View attachment 457594

"One of the best feelings before bed, sink shined, worktops wiped down, cloths soaked in overly strong unecessary chemicals"

Nope sorry, has no currency in my life, really couldn't give a shiney sh*t. Don't get me wrong, my kitchen is clean, but I'm glad this chavtastic woman doesn't have any influence over anyone I know.
bleeping hell I'd need to wear Stevie Wonder's shades in their gaff. 🕶💡💡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not familiar with how to look after a child at all but Ronnie is 2 soon right? How does she get him wrapped up so tight like a tiny baby and get him to lay down in a pram like that? I’d have thought it’d be really hard to achieve that on a daily basis. I duno? Is that what you do with 2yr olds? I genuinely don’t know! I’ve never seen Rex in a pram like that
I did that with my kiddo but he had sensory issues and wrapping him up like that was comforting. He struggled with sleep & being wrapped up like that he was able to rest

Not saying her son has sensory or other issues!

Reactions: 3
All I can say is almost £900 for a bleeping FLAT PACK chest of drawers!!!! For £900 I’d expect a man to bring it round in its own little van and built the fucker for me! 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Might be Kate to the light party but just been browsing on the website she bought the aeroplane light from.
Are they seriously yanking our chains, the price of this lightshade is utterly ridiculous. 😳😳😳 Get down to Dunelm or Argos for something similar instead. People seriously have money to burn if they pay those prices.

View attachment 457600
It’s actually obscene isn’t it
Sometimes ( well a lot of the time) I think people with money are quite stupid, it’s the same when you look in a magazine and see a bog standard chair and think “ that’s nice” then you see it costs £360 for one and you think “ it’s not THAT nice” 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.