Mrs Hinch #342 Another £300 thrown away, Ron smashed the table, but Wayfair saved the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can they only work on the nursery when Ronnie is sleeping? The pair of them are at home all day, one could do the furniture & one could entertain the child. Or is she so bleeping useless that she can’t do either of those things by herself? What a weird set up!
Basically, yeah 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why can they only work on the nursery when Ronnie is sleeping? The pair of them are at home all day, one could do the furniture & one could entertain the child. Or is she so bleeping useless that she can’t do either of those things by herself? What a weird set up!
I think that’s literally the answer. She can’t do either on her own!

Reactions: 4
Hold on let me pick my jaw up off the bleeping FFFLLLOOOOOOOOORRRRR.. How much for the drawers?!
Alsooooo all you've done all day is put a chest of drawers up? What a easy sad little life you both have

Reactions: 11
I imagine she will be buying the whole Oliver range. The wardrobe is over a grand. She’s definitely going for that contemporary look now. Watch her slowly change up her whole house. Out with that grey in with the contemporary white and pine

Reactions: 12
She could have bought a lovely wooden handmade bespoke one for that much, or an antique one, that much for flat packed stuff, silly witch! She's heard of Ikea right?

Reactions: 10
Oh dear over £800 for a chest of drawers, and i thought my £60 one from Argos was expensive enough 😀.
These hinchers are going to be up to their eye balls in debt copying their queen.

Reactions: 7
And yet she still has the white plastic light switch that came with the house 😂 no attention to the little things with her
I never understood why they didn’t change them all to chrome! Was first thing we did in our new build. It was less than £300 for Schneider electric ones for the entire house!

Reactions: 5
I swear she’s more excited to get the drawers organised than the actual baby arriving, she’s such a dizzy bleep 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whilst your upstairs soph, could you show us how the fish are getting on?😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chest of draws roughly 80% monthly wage of someone/families on furlough. Sickning!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.