Mrs Hinch #342 Another £300 thrown away, Ron smashed the table, but Wayfair saved the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pissed off she’s got Oliver Furniture stuff!! Admittedly I love their stuff but it’s just far too expensive to justify! Arrghdhdggrgrhfjfjf for once I am abit of a jealous pastry troll!!
I hate that she’s trying to go for a scandi vibe but she’ll do it so tastelessly and put clutter everywhere that it’ll end up looking tit. And Ron isn’t in bed he’s at your mums you liar

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Toddlers and tools don’t go together? Pretty sure SS made it work! Shown up again, hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion....

pretty please sheep keep swiping up on my lenor, pays for my £900 drawers.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my god!!!!!!!!! Look at the difference. And ma says she’s not had any work haha pull the other one duck. View attachment 457211View attachment 457239
State of her! Oh my Christ!! Soph step away from fillers.

Also chiming in to say 800 bleeping quid on a set of draws!! She just giving up all pretence of being little relatable Soph from the block then.... Watch her shoppers drop off now that the real Soph is coming through. That £2mil won't last long at this rate...

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion guys curtesy of the wayfair insta “who’s mrs hinch? She kills fish 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry but the drawers were £864😂 No mention of that on her story’s tho loves a bargain does ar Sofa! Nearly £900 but still had to self assemble no different to IKEA in my opinion. Millionaire or not I would never pay that for just some draws!?!?! You could furnish a full room with that amount... been on the spend lately hasn’t she 🤔

Reactions: 9
This is not a room used by a toddler.
I don't think Ronbigbruvva has ever slept in here.
All those toddler level ornaments and fripperies, the basket of spotless teddies, the giant unjumped on giraffe, and the unsatupon nursing chair, are in showroom condition.
He is sleeping in with them, or he lives at his grans.
I hate seeing toddler bedrooms this pristine. I'm a bit mental when it comes to my house, my husband hates me for it, I can't stand mess or anything out of place but the kids rooms are theirs and they do as they please. They shared when they were little as the 3rd bedroom was a playroom and their bedroom was never showhouse style. The woman is mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really hope that nursery furniture page ignore her!!
I actually like their stuff and style- far too expensive for me tho!
I just hate how she thinks she can tag people and do them a favour! I hope they’re not arsed about her.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for all the lovely comments guyyyssss 😁 here is his lovely matching lampshade! Her nursery is so weird.. Nothing goes! And the cost of that furniture is a joke!
This is what a kids room should look like. Mine is getting massively into dinosaurs so I see some wall decals on the horizon...

Reactions: 5
Toddlers and tools don’t go together? Pretty sure SS made it work! Shown up again, hun.
She could get him his own child friendly tool kit and he can pretend to help her!! Or she could take him in his bedroom to look at his stuff play and can pop back and for controlling checking on Jamie!!

This is what a kids room should look like. Mine is getting massively into dinosaurs so I see some wall decals on the horizon...
Etsy do some lovely ones! Sorry no swipe up and not an ad!

Reactions: 6
£864 and it’s not got proper bleeping handles 😂
I do like it to be honest but it’s needs a proper knob....
Oh jaymeeeeeeeee I’ve got a job for you

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think her Hinchers care how much she spends on stuff. She’s been doing it all through lockdown and they still hang on her every word. I don’t think they will go broke trying to copy her nursery either. I’m sure the number of pregnant Hinchers is low. I’m sure they have all looked then looked at the price and thought nah. I don’t think her hincers copy her big purchases (except for the shark) they tend to copy her smaller stuff like clothes, sprays and eBay dresses. I think a lot of them just live vicariously through hinch. I can’t see people getting themselves into debt to have a nursery exactly like hinch’s.

Reactions: 10
All her pregnant sheep will be getting a loan next week so their baby can have a bedroom just like baby ReggierooJamieJunior.. Pass the bucket.

• Haha
She could get him his own child friendly tool kit and he can pretend to help her!! Or she could take him in his bedroom to look at his stuff play and can pop back and for controlling checking on Jamie!!

Etsy do some lovely ones! Sorry no swipe up and not an ad!
Thanks I'll have a look 💕

Reactions: 1
Hold on let me pick my jaw up off the bleeping FFFLLLOOOOOOOOORRRRR.. How much for the drawers?!
Alsooooo all you've done all day is put a chest of drawers up? What a easy sad little life you both have
Exactly. My husband works crazy hours, out of thr house at 4.30am and doesn't get back home until 7pm. He still manages to put our wardrobes up without any fuss.

Exactly. My husband works crazy hours, out of thr house at 4.30am and doesn't get back home until 7pm. He still manages to put our wardrobes up without any fuss.
Pair of unemployed spongers the pair of them!! Wouldn't know a hard days graft if it was #gifted to them

Reactions: 9
This is not a room used by a toddler.
I don't think Ronbigbruvva has ever slept in here.
All those toddler level ornaments and fripperies, the basket of spotless teddies, the giant unjumped on giraffe, and the unsatupon nursing chair, are in showroom condition.
He is sleeping in with them, or he lives at his grans.
It breaks my heart. It's all for show. RonRon and little bro are going to need a whole load of counselling when they are older!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.