Mrs Hinch #342 Another £300 thrown away, Ron smashed the table, but Wayfair saved the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over £800 for that chest of draws?! Is she taking the piss now? No way she paid full price For that

For that price I would not expect self assembly either!
638894B4-4B17-4B4F-90CB-66133B4381EE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I can’t believe she’s spent £864 on a chest of drawers. What planet is she from?!

Reactions: 9
£70 for a changing basket
£864 for a chest of drawers
£300 on a bouncy castle
£50 on a car
£62 on a light fitting

so relatable Soph.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
£70 for a changing basket
£864 for a chest of drawers
£300 on a bouncy castle
£50 on a car
£62 on a light fitting

so relatable Soph.
And yet she still has the white plastic light switch that came with the house 😂 no attention to the little things with her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why can they only work on the nursery when Ronnie is sleeping? The pair of them are at home all day, one could do the furniture & one could entertain the child. Or is she so bleeping useless that she can’t do either of those things by herself? What a weird set up!

Reactions: 29
Really getting the vibe she is going to ditch her chavvy crushed velvet, silver and the grey and start and decorate her house all neutrals😳

Reactions: 16
I just feel sorry for Ron. His furniture is awful and baby like where as new baby is modern and more grown up. When are people going to realise she isn’t one of them? £800 on draws............

Reactions: 14
Ah no it’s going to drive me crazy! Ronnie has really old style furniture & new baby has new modern tit

Reactions: 7
Why can they only work on the nursery when Ronnie is sleeping? The pair of them are at home all day, one could do the furniture & one could entertain the child. Or is she so bleeping useless that she can’t do either of those things by herself? What a weird set up!
Why couldn’t Jamie have cracked on with it while Ron and Sophie were at the park “all afternoon” lies lies lies

Reactions: 12
And yet she still has the white plastic light switch that came with the house 😂 no attention to the little things with her
She’s all for attention to detail she’s put a wooden switch boarder on, daft cow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she misses the mark constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
£900 for a chest of drawers - how are people still falling for this greedy and exploitative woman!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.