Mrs Hinch #342 Another £300 thrown away, Ron smashed the table, but Wayfair saved the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So guys on my wild Friday night I’ve spent making a song about my favourite person in the whole world. To be sung to the tune of Lizzo feeling good as hell -

I do my hair toss

Check my tracy nails

Sofa how you feelin?

Feeling good as grey

Woo child tired of the bullshit

Go and bugger off your story’s you need to do one

Yes lord, trying to cadge some new tit

In there in slippers going to the park tit

Come now come dry your eyes

Your wedding wasn’t all that we all know why

I know it’s hard but you have to try

If you need advice let me simplify

If hinchers don’t love you any more

Just walk your flat ass out the door

I do my hair toss

Check my Tracy nails

Sofa how you feelin?

Feeling good as grey

Woo girl need to kick off your slippers

Got to take a deep breath need to focus on AD

All the big lies,Ron free nights that you’ve been through

I’ve got a bottle of Zoforla I’ve been saving for you

Boss up sofa and change your life

Can’t have it all, just sacrifice

I know grinch did you wrong can’t make it right

So go and get it all written out tonight

Your hinchers don’t love you anymoreee

So walk your flat ass out the door

I do my hair toss

Check my Tracy nails

Sofa how you feelin?

Feeling good as grey

I do my hair toss

Check my Tracy nails

Sofa how you feelin?

Feeling good as grey

I do my hair toss

Check my Tracy nails

Sofa how you feelin?

Feeling good as grey

Listen if your hinchers don’t love you anymore, then walk your flat ass out the door

I do my hair toss

Check my Tracy nails

Sofa how you feelin?

Feeling good as grey

I do my hair toss

Check my Tracy nails

Sofa how you feelin?

Feeling good as grey

I do my hair toss

Check my Tracy nails

Sofa how you feelin?

Feeling good as grey

I do my hair toss

Check my Tracy nails

Sofa how you feelin?

Feeling good as grey

I’m sorry if it’s tit but might give someone a laugh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Mines “Do you sell Astroturf?” 😂😂😂😂
Where do
On their latest grid post. WayfairUK page. Hope that helps and ATV x
[/QUOTE
I’ve looked on wayfair insta and I can’t see any negative sheep comments - are they deleting them
He has to be the best character. “That has to be the WORST call since they cast Russell Crowe in Les Mis!!!” So dramatic I love him
he didn't choose pink, pink chose him🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get the theme of that new nursery? Spotty paper fair enough, fairly neutral, but an animal rug, hare print curtains, a plane light fitting and then all the eBay shite of camera and toy trains etc??? Now she (already) knows it’s a boy wouldn’t you think she would say ‘guys, now we are having another boy we’ve decided to use Ronnies room as the new baby’s room and move Ron into the new room’.
I’m baffled by those curtains tho 🤯

Reactions: 25
Aaaaaaaand the new nurshery furnittttture is tit. Brilliant. 😂😂😂😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
oooohh the handles on them draws is giving me the peeve!!! I really like it though, but them bleeping handles

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry I don’t have my own home so maybe I’m clueless

but AstroTurf in the garden seems ridiculous to me lol. What’s wrong with normal grass? If she’s moaning it’s been hard to play out maybe that’s cos it’s February. Idk I find it really odd to want fake grass in a home let alone a family one
Emily Norris has moved house and has real grass now and doesn't like the dirt coming in. She describes her previous Astro turf as though it was like carpet the children could play out on all year round without bringing dirt in.

Reactions: 2
Don't mean to brag but i got my sons lightshade and matching lampshade for £1 each in b&q 💷😁 they're a lovely lime green xx

What a beautiful bedroom!!

Wee Ronnie would need sun glasses if he had to sleep in there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I like the shape of the new draws. They look nice and solid. The handles are a bit tit. They look too flimsy for the chest. The actual chest is nice though. Waiting for the price tag now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't mean to brag but i got my sons lightshade and matching lampshade for £1 each in b&q 💷😁 they're a lovely lime green xx
That’s a little boys room. Poor Ronnie, just doesn’t make sense that the baby isn’t going in his room and he’s having a new bedroom.

Reactions: 12
I don’t get the theme of that new nursery? Spotty paper fair enough, fairly neutral, but an animal rug, hare print curtains, a plane light fitting and then all the eBay shite of camera and toy trains etc??? Now she (already) knows it’s a boy wouldn’t you think she would say ‘guys, now we are having another boy we’ve decided to use Ronnies room as the new baby’s room and move Ron into the new room’.
I’m baffled by those curtains tho 🤯
I thought this would have made more sense, have the baby closer to you in the already complete nursery and then the older child could grow up with the en suit. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I like the shape of the new draws. They look nice and solid. The handles are a bit tit. They look too flimsy for the chest. The actual chest is nice though. Waiting for the price tag now 😂
The handles look like a bracelet we used to lace on our wrists YEARS ago at school!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Emily Norris has moved house and has real grass now and doesn't like the dirt coming in. She describes her previous Astro turf as though it was like carpet the children could play out on all year round without bringing dirt in.
God I wish I had Astro, the mud coming in my house of child and dog at the minute is doing my tits in

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Drawers with elastic bands as handles 😂 probably cost a bomb too- where will the new cot go?! Will it match or be in the theme of mismatched? Poor Ron will be in that Edwardian cot til he’s 15

• Haha
That’s a little boys room. Poor Ronnie, just doesn’t make sense that the baby isn’t going in his room and he’s having a new bedroom.
Cos she has absolutely no brain cells. She could easily put baby in ronnies room and give Ronnie a toddler room with colours hut ofcourse not. The most he's gonna get is bye bye grey hello beige.
The baby is getting a new cot tooxwhen realistically by the time baby is out of the moses basket and the thing she had Ronnie in for months that goes next to her bed.. Ronnie will probably be ready for a toddler bed meaning baby has his cot. But noooooooooooo..... Money money money money money

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.