Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
Birthday nerves.... FFS!! 😂😂 She doesn't half talk a lorra shite! 😂

Can't believe she'll be 31, she looks early 40's! 🥴
Like her make up artist mate. I can’t stand that bird. She turned 30 back in November and looks at least 45! It’s like they age in dog years 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 34

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
I’ve just come across this absolute gorgeous pic of our Zoph on her and SS’s live - how can we upload vids that are long as I recorded when Ron came in the room with Jaymey and I’ve just watched it back, if looks could kill, she really does not know how to deal with a child never mind two!!
Does she think she’s Kirsty Alley in “Look who’s talking“ with that fucking bow?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Had been swerving Hinch for a few days as she's so boring and it all got a bit weird on here for a few days and a lot of people vanished and I was afraid someone was taking down tattlers in the wild 🤣 I see @shady_essex34 back in a new guise! I really hope it's you and not an imposter as there's been some crazy shit going down with trolls and snakes everywhere!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

TumericStinks

I watched a bit of the live with Stacey. My nearly two year old came over, looked at the screen and said shut up then walked off.
she’s got sense already. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So she set the table for a romantic Valentine's night. And was getting a takeaway. What did she get? Pie, mash and broccoli! 🤦🤦 What?!
A takeaway to me is a Chinese, kebab or pizza.
A romantic Valentines dinner with Jamie in his Arsenal kit 🤣

• Haha

Handwash30

VIP Member
She knows damn well what apocalypse means and how to pronounce it.

Gotta love women who pretend to be completely thick for jokes.

Bingbongyouropinioniswron

The video on Bollock Breath's page. It looks like an old one. And Ronbot looks like a rag doll being flopped around. He is non responsive. It's not right is it.

• Sad

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Totally agree. Very strange goings on
Tattlers do come and go but I find myself worrying about certain missing characters.
I agree that something has been "off" lately,there hasn't been such a strange time since loads of members changed their names for fear of being outed (can't for the life of me remember why though??🤦‍♀️)
The bunting is up in Maldon,crowd control in place...Happy Birthday Mrs Hinch 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Fluffy20

VIP Member
140F7F8A-D41D-40DC-B487-A4C8AC59B2DD.jpeg
Does she think no one realises that she’s stealing random quotes off google and trying to pass them off as her own !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
Shady I was genuinely worried about you, so glad you are back!

I even wrote a song for you (previous thread and nicked lyrics From Eminem) but it’s the thought that counts right?

from now on, don’t let her get to you. That’s what it’s for here to moan about the bitch.
Ooh I’m gonna go have a look! You’re so sweet! I think it all got on top of me. Losing my aunt to Covid, then seeing Dora the explorer act like nothing was happening. I’m back and raring to go! It’s crazy how fuck all has changed for her in that time!

• Heart
  • Sad

Olivemaks

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂 thick as shit. She couldn’t read the word apocalypse and butchered the pronunciation omg. At her big age😅 ‘apokoliypse’ ffs

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
Birthday nerves?? You’re 31. Get a grip!! You’re ageing not conquering the city of Atlantis ffs.

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I’ve never thought they are real friends. It’s all for the gram and encouraged by Gleam. I can’t see Joe getting on with the Hinches at all

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Guyzzzz I just remembered something!
It’s the 1 year anniversary of “We booked an extra room for a few days, last minute at DLP during half term” so Ma and Cling-on neice could stay too! Classic Sopha! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Bamse

Missed a thread and a half so apologies if this has all been said, but just had to pop on to say.......

Shoe size 5/6?!? I thought she was so gargantuan that she can only get clothes that have a tall range........ I’m size 5 and 5ft4. If she’s as tall as she constantly tells us, she’d fall over in a summer breeze with size 5 feet. Melt.

She doesn’t know the word apocalypse? This from the best selling “Ooorrrfoooorrrr” What the actual.........? Fuckwit

Even her takeaway meal looked disgusting. Twat.

Nobody enjoys a flaccid penis, it looks like a partially decorated Christmas tree. Stop pretending to be a prude, you’re a mother and a wife, the jig is up!!!! Nause.

She’s such a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 30