Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Long time lurker, first time poster. I admit I used to be a Hincher. Bought the books, the Minkeys, the crap smelling fabric softener. The works. In the last 6 months or so she’s made me so frustrated and I feel at my wits end with how little she interacts with her child. I live in the north west but went to uni of Essex, still have friends who live that way and one who lives in Maldon. The final straw for me was my friend who saw her walk the pushchair around her housing estate (where my mate lives) taking a few photos, only to return straight to the house. Total of 90 seconds of fresh air. I felt compelled to come on here to say I admire you all for speaking the truth.
Welcome to this lovely world of Tattle. We are not a bad bunch like Grinch makes out. We just point out all her cock ups and manipulation techniques to reel her shoppers in with.
You couldn't meet a nicer group of like minded people than here. If you need a rant, we are here. If you need support, we are here. We help each other. Unlike Hinch who helps no-one but herself.
Be good to have some regular tea spilt from your friend! 😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 39

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Just going to leave something I read today here. I imagine it applies to so many on IG...

'Today is about celebrating love with the people you love, not about proving it to each other, or to your followers.'

All the curated images and stories today, making out the 'perfect day' 🤢, but how many are genuine and haven't been elaborate set ups merely for the 'gram? How many have actually just focused on each other and actually been truly present (versus editing images and scrolling endlessly)?

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Handwash30

VIP Member
Here we go with Ronnie being “kind” again. He’s a small toddler, everyone is kind at that age. Even trolls were kind once ;)

It’s a shame that despite being allegedly plagued with trolls and bullied relentlessly, Soph still thinks it’s a good idea to plonk Ronnie directly in the firing line of all these people who make her life hell. If the trolling is so unbearable, why does 75% of your content involve the one person you should be ready to lay down and die to protect?

Im not saying Ron should go round with a blanket over his head like Michael Jackson’s son, but I don’t think it’s right to make him such a focal point either. I would love to hear her explain as a parent how she reached the decision to put him so prominently in the public eye despite all the negatives it brings. The same negatives she complains strongly about on a daily basis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

AC55

VIP Member
View attachment 439182View attachment 439183Wonder if the £50 Wool nest will ever make an appearance #gifted
I hope not. This type of thing is not recommended by the Lullaby Trust and as a neonatal nurse I would never promote any kind of nest, sleep pod or cot bumper. I hope I'm not preaching to the choir here but newborns need a flat surface and lightweight bedding and that's all. There a wealth of information about safe sleep on the website. I doubt Hinch will look at it though, given that she forced Ronnie to sleep in that hideous crib for months and months!

Reactions: 37

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Hinch thunder stolen at every turn perhaps they rang her and that’s why she’s delayed her gender reveal 😂
She might have to realise that life actually does go on outside of hinch towers, and the world is not waiting for her gender reveal.

There is always someone more famous doing something more interesting hun, just have the baby and carry on your life xxx

Reactions: 37

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I hope this doesn’t come across as mean or bullying but it feeds into the wider issue of hinch babying Ron so much. But please please woman cut his hair. It’s like he is growing a little girls Bob with a fringe the child has cut themselves
(we’ve all been there 🤦🏼‍♀️✂😂)
Why does she insist on keeping him a giant baby instead of the little boy he actually is.
To be fair, they can't get it cut at the moment, such a shame there's not a 'hairdresser' at home to administer a trim....

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Oodles362

I have seen the light. She is not the person she painted herself to be and I for one am sick of her Covid ignorance

• Heart
Reactions: 36

9Pine

VIP Member
I didn’t watch all of the live but had it on while I was cooking dinner and they were talking about trolls. Sopha just had this gormless expression for ages so I thought I’d share it.

Thanks to @HinchesSousChef for the brilliant summary. Let’s hope they do another although I doubt Sopha’s suggestion of involving the lads will go down well with Joe! What a shit show.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Spare pair of curtains? Read the fucking room you bint. People are struggling, they dont have the money for a spare pair of flipping curtains!! I bet they are different ones just with a filter on, she's slowly changing her house to beige
They're dirty on the bottom cos they're 6 inches too long 😂😭 I get triggered every time I see them. Oh and nearly white floor length plus 6" in a house with a dog and a baby. Crying out loud man

• Haha
Reactions: 34

albie

Imagine sitting down with your other half for dinner and not being able to leave your phone alone for. Second.
one of my pet hates. Just goes to show how fake they both are.

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I've never heard of birthday nerves in me whole 28 years of living. Birthday nerves for what please? To buzz your tits off over gifts you screenshot and sent to Jamie for him to buy so he looks so in tune with his wife and so thoughtful when you share it all for the gram? All whilst he got a overly expensive marshmallow kit and a basket of gifted shite? Or is it birthday nerves to sit in your house with your husband, kid and dog all day? Cos remember there's a pandemic and you can't see FUCKING NOOOOOOONE or do ANYTHING. Sorry lolz I forgot she's Mrs Hinch, enjoy your family get together tomozza hun xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Haha