Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
Hi guysh! I’m thank you!

Seriously, it’s me Shady! I had a Hinch style strop and deleted my old account after she pissed me off! Talk about cut your nose off despite your face! I’ve lost my VIP status 😭

So much to catch up on! I see she’s still a prize cunt. And Jammers has been outted on yet another tv show!?!?! That is one fame hungry nose with a face! Still no gender reveal? Milk it babes! Was nice to see her post coital with Henner’s this morning. Put me right off my scrambled egg!

It’s good to be back!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 166

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I had the live on in the background whilst my kids had a bath with their dad.
Here are my notes:
-Hinch is very needy and fishes for compliments constantly
-when she first came on screen yet again I was shocked because she doesn’t look the same as she had looked lately - she looks healthy in the face but caked in make up which makes her look hard faced.
- she constantly fiddles her with her face and eye fucks herself. Stacey didn’t do that at all.
-She only wants to talk about herself. Interrupted Stacey a few times.
-she hasn’t got any opinions of her own. She slipped up when discussing Covid vaccinations and then immediately conceded to what Ss was saying. She doesn’t keep up with the news. She doesn’t know about any current affairs.
-She is incredibly inarticulate. She can construct sentences. She struggles to have a conversation. She is not cut out for television at all. Stacey led the conversation. Stacey wanted a chat. Hinch wanted to be interviewed and adulated.
-my phone ran out of battery when Ronnie made an appearance but the small bit of it I saw looked cringey.
-Stacey was reluctant to ask certain questions - you could see someone kept asking to see the bump and Stacey dodged it until Hinch showed it herself. Quite frankly to me it looked post baby but if she wants to lie like that it will only cause herself more damage.
- as others have said they don’t know each other’s birth stories. Hinch is too inarticulate to describe her own birth but she seemed confused about the whole process. 3 hours of pushing?? Maybe I’m wrong but I was only allowed to go to 2 hours of pushing and then I had forceps. Funny how she made out it was easy before. Hmmm.
-she again didn’t come across as excited about this baby. Not talking about how she’s excited for the baby but focused on the birth and the nursery.
-loved it when Hinch said she felt the nursery was too girly and Staceys Face just read “stop being nice so stereotypical”. As the mother of 3 boys and clearly a lot more open minded than Hinch she would decorate a nursery however the fuck she likes not constricted to pink and blue like Hinch. And you could see Hinch squirm there.
Overall she just came across as thick, ignorant and self absorbed. Exactly how you would expect.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 129
Long time lurker, first time poster. I admit I used to be a Hincher. Bought the books, the Minkeys, the crap smelling fabric softener. The works. In the last 6 months or so she’s made me so frustrated and I feel at my wits end with how little she interacts with her child. I live in the north west but went to uni of Essex, still have friends who live that way and one who lives in Maldon. The final straw for me was my friend who saw her walk the pushchair around her housing estate (where my mate lives) taking a few photos, only to return straight to the house. Total of 90 seconds of fresh air. I felt compelled to come on here to say I admire you all for speaking the truth.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Handwash30

VIP Member
Anyone get the feeling Stacey is sick of talking about trolls all the time, but Sophie always finds a way to bring the subject back to trolls. Stacey seemed a bit impatient/mildly annoyed when it came up and quickly dismissed it. Sophie also mentioned how they send “each other” screenshots of troll messages and Stacey was like :| , I get the feeling it’s Sophie doing all the sending.

I also suspect Sophie uses troll whinging as a way to fish for compliments - ie “trolls say I’m a bad mum”, cue everyone around her trying to reassure her she’s the best mum ever. She also started trying to fish for compliments saying she looked about 80 and she’s never felt so ugly. As she sits there with full makeup, Botox, fillers, hair extensions, fake tan, and a probably a big fuckoff ring light. She looks a lot of things, but 80 is not one of them. Such an exhausting person.

Reactions: 85

Duchesspink

VIP Member
When then she’s even more of a bellend than I originally thought 🙄🙄🙄
she acts thick because her target demographic are thick. Its how she plays at relating to them.

If she was a sharp business woman in personality, then she couldn't sell to them. They can't afford decent quality items and she flogs them cleaning materials and hypes them up for goods that are within reach.

When she gets ahead of herself and has something expensive to show, she pleads trolls or some trauma or other that brings the shoppers rushing to tell her how amazing she is and how she deserves fabulous things.

You've got to give credit where its due
She identified her market and went in for the kill. Shes made a fortune and it won't matter if she starts to lose her appeal.

Shes earned the equivalent of a lottery win for many people, mortgage paid, house doubled in size, inside furnished for free, garden furnished for free, garage furnished for free, luxury cars being put through the business etc.

If it all ended tomorrow, she will have a tidy sum in the bank and be mortgage free.
She knows it won't last forever hence trying to branch out by being "friends" with Stacey - hoping to be signed as a loose woman?

She doesn't have the personality for television. She's tried it a few times and she fucks it up each time.
She doesn't really fit anywhere now as she doesn't clean, there are better accounts for that, shes not a parenting influencer as that market is well and truly covered, shes not a lifestyle or fashion Influencer as her home and style are pretty low rent and no one really is interested in that.
Shes tried to bring Jamie in so they are a couple on insta but they don't have the personality.

She will be obscure in 24 months. No one will remember her but she will be pretty comfortable financially and still in her early 30s

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Me.oh.my

Both SS and Hinch always go on about how much they love their followers.....especially when they have a book to sell. You always hear "I just love you guys so much"...."your support means the absolute world"...etc etc but tonight on the live they didn't even acknowledge their followers. They didn't say hello. They didn't engage at all. It was like a private party for 2. They came across rude tonight just ignoring all their followers who spend all their money on their swipe ups

• Heart
Reactions: 74

FlimsyGoat

Love how Sophie talks about how she felt “anxious” and was out of her comfort zone posting a simple candid picture of her and Jamie sat together under a blanket.. but with full confidence and no hesitation spoke about how she loves a hard cock live to millions of viewers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

mgh727

VIP Member
hello wonderful pastry trolls, I’m technically in slow labour so haven’t been on too much, hoping mini Mgh makes an appearance soon but not holding my breath😂 but am I reading this right, she spoke about erect penises at tea time?? holy moly nothing is sacred 😂😂 happy Valentine’s Day ladies and gentlemen, here’s some chat about wangs! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
@shady_essex34 you have been missed so much! I can almost hear the collective shouts of joy from us all now you're back! 💖 did you happen to see any of the Valentine's day tripe she put up or the live she did with SS where they pretty much ignored everyone who said anything? Apparently it was arse-clenching embarrassment of a superior quality! 😂
You haven't missed much I don't think. She's had another 4D scan but she's maintaining she doesn't know whether it's a boy or a girl. She's bored the life out of everyone with the nursery and she's got some decapitated toy animal heads to hang up in there along with an apple shaped basket (£79 I think) which she said she had no idea what to put in it.
She's fannying about with spare curtains today but not before she showed a prize box B&M sent her full of cleaning products. Now we all thought she was going to give it away as a gift for someone but she opened it up and used some of the stuff for herself!
Jimmy Durante is still trying to find his bollocks but so far no luck. They definitely weren't in his flip flops which she put outside in the snow to annoy him!
Rontonwonton is apparently the kindest toddler on the planet but my thoughts are that he is just waiting for the right moment to say "fuck off you gobshite"

Hope that helps
All the vest

Welcome Back!!
Xx
Oh it’s good to be back!!! What a welcome home I’ve had!! It was the shit show live that confirmed I had to come back! Can’t believe she told 50,000 people she prefers an erect penis, at tea time! 😂 the woman needs talking to!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

14 bacon rolls

The way she was talking on the live tonight reminded me of how I speak when I'm very very anxious. My mind races faster than my mouth and I end up not making any sense. I can't construct sentences together and I end up just giving up and backtracking because I know how awkward I sound. I think she does have anxiety but hers is caused by the constant lies she can't keep up with so she is constantly monitoring what she is saying so she ends up sounding unsure and scatter brained. This life she has created for herself is clearly taking its toll.

• Heart
Reactions: 54