Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She should of made Jamie wrap his little party sausage up then and took extra precautions. I know mistakes happen but .. Tbf I think she just needed more content and Jamie wanted another so she agreed cos she loves babies, but isn't keen on messy boisterous toddlers so Jamie will have Ronnie more than he already does and she'll soak up the newborn phase in her little bubble. That's the impression I get anyway.
Having 2 so close in age is honestly the best thing, and not as difficult as people think - i had my second and third 13 month apart, planned, it's been the best experience ever! She just needs to put the same amount of effort, love and attention into Ronnie the way she does Henry.
But if she's silent over the pregnancy this time around because she's genuinely devastated she's having another or because it's clearly a boy and her picture perfect family of having one each has been shit on, then I truly hope she's reached out to professionals but it just think she likes the game of making her followere guess and fannying on around her. It makes her feel important. I mean she's got fuck all else to do.
I’m so glad you said this! I’m due my second in September, and I’m really nervous, I’ll have 2 under 2 and a half.

EmmaE54

VIP Member
But that's not how the vaccine works my mum had it because she is clinically vulnerable. My dad didnt get it until he was in the right age group. She chats shit.
Yep I've been offered it but mu partner won't get it my cousin has had it and my her mum will as she's her carer but her brother and dad won't

Therealist

VIP Member
The video on Jamie’s page is very telling, would you be able to bend your knees that far with a 7ish month bump whilst balancing Ronnie? Also, there’s a snippet where you get a glimpse of her stomach and I can’t see much of a bump, if at all! 🤔
its 100% old footage. You can tell by the pic of ron on her recent grid post. He looks much older.
looks about 7 months in that vid