Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I think Sophie just accidentally gave us a glimpse into what she does EVERY SINGLE morning. Fester in bed until Ronnie has had his breakfast and is ready to film his morning routine with her....

Reactions: 30

Henny Penny

VIP Member
I do have a confession to make guysh. In my absence I have sinned!
I got sent a sample of “Rose Chunderland” wax melt. I liked it so I’ve bought a wax bar of it 😂 I feel awful hunneeeezzzzz. Feel like such a fraud.
Now I’m doubting if this is really you!! 😳

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I can’t help but think there’s an ulterior motive to changing her curtains. Like what was that REALLY about. Such an odd thing to do - yes. Wash your curtains but making such a fuss about putting the “spares” on. Nahhh. I’m not buying it. I’m going to be on curtain watch now 😂
(I suspect it has something to do with wanting to make rh house more bisquiittt coloured)

• Haha

Justapeep

VIP Member
Noticed on Jammies stories he said HE can’t wait to take them back to Dorset.
He may take them back but it’s certainly not HIS money that will be paying for it THE SCROUNGER

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Guys I’ve cracked it!! I’m throwing it back to the infamous mash baby. Maybe she’s been waiting on a special gender reveal from the famous mash potato baby lady? She’ll have Hendog digging in to a nice mash of the scan with the colour inside, while Ron is stuck behind the sofa and Jaymey in the background giving it ‘yaaas another boy lads, say it laaaaada’

Attachments

• Haha

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
Wtf is that!?! Nothing on earth would make me want to put my baby to sleep in that!! It’s not safe
It looks like something my cat would sleep in! Why do the Huns insist on inventing this bullshit stuff. What’s wrong with a Moses and then a fucking cot!?

Reactions: 29

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I screen recorded most of it. I'm just annoyed as I don't know how how to post it on here as the videos are longer than a minute long.
The part where Ronnie came on was sad to see. She didn't engage with him at all. Apart from saying mummas. Its like she doesn't know how to talk to her own child. So cringey and sad.
I totally agree. She picked him up and tried to put him on her lap but he slid to the floor. No more interested in being with her than the man on the moon. Then she shrieked mummaz at him and told Jamie he was in the barsket.
Wtf happened to Ron? Where did he go to?

I think she was fuming when Jamie turned up with Ronnie. Her jaw muscle was going mad clenching. It was very obvious and you could see plainly as she was side faced to the camera.
She wanted Jamie and Ronnie out of that room ASAP.

The gift giving was cringworthy. Hinch couldn't bite the daim bars because of her veneers so was doing the oddest biting she could do. Either that or the thought of actually eating something was making her heave.
She didn't know the name of her own favourite chocolate bar and kept calling it that cream one. Stacey prompted her that it was frys chocolate cream.

You could tell that Stacey hadn't a clue about himches day to day life. No way are those two friends.

Sophie spent more time eye fucking herself and scratching her head and face than she did actually looking at Stacey

• Heart
  • Wow

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
I wonder if she'll share all the birthday messages she gets from her celeb friends. Considering she was meant to be brushing arms with Brad Pitt a couple of years ago, I'm expecting some big names today 🤭🤭
I imagine she’ll get a telegram from Queenie. Probably a zoom with Elton, she does have more followers than him afterall. Andrew Lloyd Webber will probably #gift her a musical he’s written about her. She is so famous love her heart 😏

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
In case you read here despite not having an account anymore, I miss Shady and I hope you left of your own accord and wasn't made to🥰

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

The Slayer

So I missed most of the live because I had my own child to watch and I’ve been thinking about it today. So her dads having the Covid jab because he has a health issue and because her mum lives with him she gets it too. But we all know that she’s been sending Ronnie there as well as still going out galavanting??? I would be like yeah ok whatevs if she was staying in and only going for scans/midwife ect but neither of them are!!! So she’s actually been putting her dad at risk this whole time - but yeah, she’s cool with that 🥲
But that's not how the vaccine works my mum had it because she is clinically vulnerable. My dad didnt get it until he was in the right age group. She chats shit.

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Calling bingo on quiet all day, then at 7pm we'll get a 2 hour long montage. It will start with a speech from the Queen, followed by all her birthday messages from Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, George Clooney etc. Then we'll get a slowed down video of Hennerz and Ron dog with Rondog surprising the world with a monologue on why he loves his mother. We'll then cut to it snowing gently outside while Beyonce and Michael Bolton croon sweet adorations about the saviour known as Hinch. This will then be followed with a love actually styled Celion Dion stood outside with large pieces of card with different messages on. The final one will reveal Hinch baby number 3s gender. We'll then pan to Hinch herself in a corresponding coloured wedding dress in full drag face crying.

The end.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
I imagine she’ll get a telegram from Queenie. Probably a zoom with Elton, she does have more followers than him afterall. Andrew Lloyd Webber will probably #gift her a musical he’s written about her. She is so famous love her heart 😏
I hear Michael Bolton and Beyonce are flying in for a doorstep sing-along too

• Haha

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
Don’t forget Joe has been in the public eye for a LONG time. He probably sees how hinch is clingy to SS to be noticed and become a Celeb ( it’s not going to happen she’s a “cleaning account”) he’s probably over it and don’t wanna be playing silly games on live with Hinch & Inch. He seems more low level and sort of private If that makes sense? It’s known they both play up for the camea
With ronson but with Joe it’ comes natural he doesn’t have to play up for it.

Reactions: 27

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Birthday nerves? What is that? I’ve never had that. Ever. Is that like where you’re worried no one has remembered? Worried she won’t get any cards? I’m confused....

• Haha

Sweetpea30

Chatty Member
Just been watching Gemma Atkinson’s posts on IG, her daughter was eating ice cream, nice to see she lets her get in the mess & just gets on with it, she’s talking to her & asking her questions & getting a reply. She’s a month younger than Ronnie.
She’s eating pancakes this morning that Gorka made, was naturally funny when she said ‘daddy made these, are they nice??’ ....... ‘NO’
Only a short snippet of their few meal times, nothing seemed staged for the gram & was all calm, no shrieking & cackling!