Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
Some lunatic on the Mr Hinch post stated she knows for a fact that all us Tattlers are ugly inside and out. We neglect our homes and families. Apparently we are trolls so she thought she'd come on over and troll us. Go figure that one out? All the comments saying what a beautiful soul she is inside and out!! No, she's just a saleswoman who knows how to reel all you sheep in and she's done it very successfully. A person who has a beautiful soul inside actually does things for others, charities etc. All Hinch does is bring out the "mental health" card every now and then to appear relatable to her cult followers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
"We all have spare towels, spare bedding, so why not spare curtains"

Errr because curtains are a lot more expensive numbnuts, so nope, we all don't have spare #gifted curtains :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Pepsi

VIP Member
When a Mummy and a Daddy love each other very much they have a special cuddle........ 9 months later a puppy is born.
I think they will name it Tufters :)
2021-02-15 (5).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210214_204749_com.instagram.android.jpg

Did anyone. Catch what the original caption was? She's likely made some pointless edit where she's mentioned herself too much and only thought about it after she posted

What were they saying about penises? 🤢
They both think Willie's are ugly. Soph doesn't like the look of one if it's not ready cos it just hangs there with a turtle neck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I’ve just screenshot this absolute gorgeous pic of our Zoph on her and SS’s live . How can we upload vids that are long as I recorded when Ron came in the room with Jaymey and I’ve just watched it back, if looks could kill, she really does not know how to deal with a child never mind two!!

EDIT - Added a screenshot of when Ron came into the room - I mean I would be all smiles and happy to see my boy but yeah... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

AC55

VIP Member
@shady_essex34 you have been missed so much! I can almost hear the collective shouts of joy from us all now you're back! 💖 did you happen to see any of the Valentine's day tripe she put up or the live she did with SS where they pretty much ignored everyone who said anything? Apparently it was arse-clenching embarrassment of a superior quality! 😂
You haven't missed much I don't think. She's had another 4D scan but she's maintaining she doesn't know whether it's a boy or a girl. She's bored the life out of everyone with the nursery and she's got some decapitated toy animal heads to hang up in there along with an apple shaped basket (£79 I think) which she said she had no idea what to put in it.
She's fannying about with spare curtains today but not before she showed a prize box B&M sent her full of cleaning products. Now we all thought she was going to give it away as a gift for someone but she opened it up and used some of the stuff for herself!
Jimmy Durante is still trying to find his bollocks but so far no luck. They definitely weren't in his flip flops which she put outside in the snow to annoy him!
Rontonwonton is apparently the kindest toddler on the planet but my thoughts are that he is just waiting for the right moment to say "fuck off you gobshite"

Hope that helps
All the vest

Welcome Back!!
Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Takeaway!!!! Someone ring the police. What sort of take away does a burger chips and fucking Sunday dinner veg?????

More like takeaway from YAHOO HQ when they dropped Ronron off

• Haha
Reactions: 50

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I woke up in the night and remembered one thing I’d left off my summary 😂. It was actually very telling and ive not seen anyone else mention it so hope I’m not repeating too much.
It was when Stacey said “so what you up to this week” and Hinch COULD NOT ANSWER HER.
A normal response might be “uehhh. The usual. Not like we can do much in lockdown is it so it’ll be the usual - walks, playing, house stuff. The highlight of the week might be a trip to do the food shop ha!” But Hinch couldn’t even answer her at all. She was stuttering and stumbling about how she has so much going on that she wishes she could talk about. That’s not really what Stacey was asking. It was just a “what you doing this week” but Hinch genuinely seemed to react like she was being caught out.
Immediately I thought she can’t remember what she’s mapped out for this weeks pre records so doesn’t want to answer in case it conflicts with what she shows.
Then I think Stacey jumped in and said “oh wait
It’s your birthday!” And Hinch still didn’t even react. It was weird. You’d think you might respond with a “yeah 31. Won’t be as good as last year but I’m sure we will do something low key and nice together”. Just nothing. Hinch then switched it her birthday being on pancake day and how she wanted to make a pancake birthday cake which made me think YOU ALREADY HAVE. Her Instagram birthday isn’t the same as her real life birthday. She’s mapped out her content for her insta pancake birthday. She prob hates that she shares her birthday with a pancake day.
Stacey then got all excited about pancake day but there was no sense of “ill pop a card in the post for you Soph or ooh I’ve got just the idea of what to get you for your birthday”.
If just stuck out as very odd to me. During lockdown we don’t really have many plans of course but you can muster a response at least can’t you.
Oh and Hinch didn’t ask the question back. Which I found rude. It was Stacey asking all the questions. She was leading the conversation which is why I said Hinch just came across unable to have a real conversation. She was so ficused on what she was saying and not getting tangled up in her lies /selling her book/ making sure she looked good on screen that she wasn’t actually chatting.

Oh and the way she ate that daim bar was just plain weird. I’m assuming because of her teeth but she did her lip smacking thing and then put it down. The while gift giving thing was very ott but if we are to believe they each chose from their gifted selections what to give one another id say Stacey came across more thoughtful.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Bit early but Thread Suggestion ; Is it a girl or is it a boy, all we know is Hinch likes a ready savaloy 🤣🤣 oy oy

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Are we all buckled up ready for this sickly shit show which is her birffday!!

Im calling breakfast onthesofa in bed

A restrained Ronnie selfie and best mum in the world card from the brothers

A birthday cake #supportsmallbusinesses #ad #gifted,

Flowers from jamie and a piece of jewellery #gifted

Presents from her friends aka kids #swipeup #ad

Presents she only wants us to see but she has probably had another LV bag

Some photo frame from ss full of leaves and sticks with "love you to the moon and back" labels made by @thelabellady #ad

Henry wearing a neck handkerchief saying "I love my mummaz" and Ronnie wearing the same but a baby grow! #supportsmallbusinesses #gifted #ad

Inch in another arsenal top saying Mrs Hinches husband.

Then she will take the rest of the day off to spend with all her family and friends with Jamie, Ronnie and Henry

I dont think the reveal will be today, she needs the content so will keep the sheep wondering a bit longer. Today will be all about me me me!!

• Haha
  • Heart

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
I do have a confession to make guysh. In my absence I have sinned!
I got sent a sample of “Rose Chunderland” wax melt. I liked it so I’ve bought a wax bar of it 😂 I feel awful hunneeeezzzzz. Feel like such a fraud.

• Haha
  • Wow

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Tbh I had the live on volume up full while I cleaned up after dinner not actually watching it but just listened , kids running in and out and I nearly broke an ankle to turn it off when they started talking about penises. Ffs most of their followers have kids , I was a Sunday dinner time whenever everyone is usually at home . There was no need !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Ok at the risk of sounding super bitchy, what exactly does a non-verbal, 18 month old toddler do to exhibit kindness? We all love our kids and we think they're amazing and special and all that stuff but what makes her say that Ronnie is "so kind"? He doesn't interact with any other children so he's not sharing his toys or his snacks or going over to comfort a child that is upset or has fallen over. It just seems like a really weird choice of adjective to use for a kid his age.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Clangers2

VIP Member
It is very sad to think that if it were a photograph she would have just held him like that until Jamie took the picture then put him down behind the sofa and cuddled the dog.
I think it is very telling that Jamie said video to warn her.
Yes this is very telling I thought the same....instead of just taking an impromptu natural video of mother and son....he's saying 'video' basically to warn her incase she says 'whys he not looking at me or why's he not smiling'.....I'm telling you there's alot more going on behind the scenes about Ronnie....

I screen recorded most of it. I'm just annoyed as I don't know how how to post it on here as the videos are longer than a minute long.
The part where Ronnie came on was sad to see. She didn't engage with him at all. Apart from saying mummas. Its like she doesn't know how to talk to her own child. So cringey and sad.
I screen recorded most of it. I'm just annoyed as I don't know how how to post it on here as the videos are longer than a minute long.
The part where Ronnie came on was sad to see. She didn't engage with him at all. Apart from saying mummas. Its like she doesn't know how to talk to her own child. So cringey and sad.
Ye she's 100% nervous around Ronnie, you could see that straight away she became tense and worried when Ronnie came in.....I reckon his behavior can be quite unpredictable and difficult and she panics....we only see a snippet....and if he doesn't play ball preform to the camera on a LIVE she can't delete it and try again.....I think she is hyper aware of his lack of personality and his blank face and is terrified of being scrutinized even more actually.....whereas on a normal day on instagram she has all the control over what she posts.....maybe I'm totally wrong but I reckon she's a total control freak and wants Ronnie to be much more like Rex always smiling laughing talking and having fun....and I also reckon Ronnie has regular meltdowns while getting dressed or for other things.....just my analysis

Last edited:
  • Sad

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Look who I just spotted while watching snog marry avoid 😂😂😂
HAHAAAAAAA STOP IT 😂😂😂 that is gold!!!!! Do you think he spots a filming crew on the street and hovers around to see if he can get his mug on the telly? That is hilarious.
The truth is out there Hinches, and we will find it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha