Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
Havent caught up but I reckon he has left of his own accord, it seemed like he was getting sick of her shit and her constantly getting away with it
I’m back! I deleted my account like a tit, so I’ve started again. I missed you all too much! Hinch ia small price to pay for all the laughs and support I get on here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
How sad and strange is the video Gonslow has posted? There's absolutely no reaction from Ronnie whatsoever, no giggling or smiling at all. In fact it doesn't even look like a 20 month old toddler. He's just blank with no emotion. 💔 It's just so off. Makes me sad rather than making me smile. ☹

• Sad

Wee blether

Hi guysh! I’m thank you!

Seriously, it’s me Shady! I had a Hinch style strop and deleted my old account after she pissed me off! Talk about cut your nose off despite your face! I’ve lost my VIP status 😭

So much to catch up on! I see she’s still a prize cunt. And Jammers has been outted on yet another tv show!?!?! That is one fame hungry nose with a face! Still no gender reveal? Milk it babes! Was nice to see her post coital with Henner’s this morning. Put me right off my scrambled egg!

It’s good to be back!!!
So glad you're back! Not been the same without you 😕 Bloody better be you, honestly sneks everywhere these days 🐍

• Haha

HANDSNOMESS

I went to search for jamies Instagram page to see the video everyone was on about earlier and I couldn’t find it, IVE BEEN BLOCKED 😱

honestly I’m just surprised, I don’t even remember ever messaging or commenting on his things 😂 does this make me famous?

• Haha
  • Wow

Yourbiggestcritic

Is no one else horrified at the way she phrased it when they were talking about penises? She only likes them 'ready'. My god! Classy classy bird 🤦‍♀️🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
100% means the dog 🤣

nothing wrong with an 18 month old in a pram facing their mother though. Promotes language development as they can see your mouth as you talk to them.
An 18 month old shouldn't be facing anyone. Fair enough if they're asleep but if awake they should be looking around at the scenery. None of my 3 were facing me as soon as they could sit up, I liked them being able to look at everything passing them, it's important for them to be able to see different things - language development will and should happen at home. And if they're awake they should be walking anyway, collecting sticks, jumping in leaves, or simply holding your hand, burning energy off and walking, not shuvvd in a pram restricted. He's nearly 2 and should be running around if safe to do so. But each to their own 👍

Reactions: 26

Phoebephoeebs

If the dog has eaten cat shit I certainly wouldn’t be letting him snuggle up near me on the sofa while I’m eating.... at any time really but particularly when pregnant! Cat poo is sooo dangerous to pregnant women and their unborn babies. (Works out well for me- we have a mystery cat shitter in the garden. I’m 6 months pregnant so for the last half a year it’s no longer been my job to pick up an unknown cats shit from our flower beds 💩 😂)

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I think she isn’t going to mention the fish just because we keep going on about them it’s the only ‘fuck you’ she can manage

Still suspicious about her underwhelming celebration of reaching 4 million it was either a dig at Stacey in a ‘ i don’t need to make a fuss’ or she was pissed off about something
She's still pissed off over the fact she's having a boy

• Haha

Baxtyboo

Are birthday nerves the same nerves you get when you wake up in the early hours because you're nervous about making a roast 🤔😂

• Haha

Cocobean

VIP Member
I’m confused why this is being dragged out so much? Also, why hasn’t she said when it’s due?
Because she is frightened the hospital will be bombarded by paps close to her due date. I mean - she sent her own sister out as a decoy when she had Da-Doo-Ron-Ron... yanno - cos she is a A lister sleb and all that

**huge fucking eyeroll**

• Haha
  • Wow

EmmaE54

VIP Member
Hahahaha christ let's order a take away. I've got pie and mash
Eh who the hell gets pie and mash as a take away 🤢🤢😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She won't be bowing out. Why would she? She's on the pigs back and needs to rinse a few more companies to keep baby no2 in babygrows and Ella's pouches.

Birthday nerves for what? In case penguin don't send you a best author pressie or scrub daddy don't come up top trumps with a cake for you? Scared in case the postman doesn't arrive in his own little van to bestow you with gifts from all of your brand partners?
Give it a rest doll, you're 31 years old, married with a kid and another on the way, you've a million quid in the bank. What do you have to worry about?

Reactions: 25