Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mgh727

VIP Member
Today is the most important day of the year....

ITS PANCAKE DAY.

HAPPY PANCAKE DAY GUYZZZZ!!

I’ve got pancake nerves, not sure if I should go classic lemon and sugar or Nutella or both, I can’t cope guyzzzz 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 44
This has boiled my piss this morning. I'm not getting into the debate about whether or not she gets up with Ronnie or lets Jamie do all the work, but the idea that it's a "special treat" for the dad to let mum have a lie in is so fucking old fashioned I can't even :mad::mad::mad: I've always said she's peddling women back to the Victorian Era and this just encourages that idea. THE DAD SHOULD BE DOING HIS FAIR SHARE ANYWAY SOPHIE.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Sorry Sophe if you’d planned on doing your gender reveal today and my new VIP status went and spoiled it 🤣🤣🤣👍 ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I'm just putting this out there as there is a heck of a lot of speculation about Sopha using a lazer pen to get Ronz and Hen to run towards her.
Personally I've never believed it myself. But for those who do please look at this below. Tonight on her stories when she was setting the table up for Valentine's, 2 dots appeared and moved when she moved her phone, just like when Ron and Hen do their morning montages. So if it was a laser, why is she shining it on the table?
I'm not one to EVER stick up for Grinch. But I think those who are saying she's using a laser pen are truly barking up the wrong tree on this one. We know she's devious but surely this speaks for itself and we can now put this subject to bed? It's just something reflective on her phone that's all.

PhotoGrid_1613347609706.jpg

Reactions: 43

Bamse

Birthday nerves?!?!? Nah. Fuck right off. You just wanted to remind your sheep that it’s your birthday. She’s a fucking weapon. And a dangerous one at that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Louk

VIP Member
I actually think she's bloody lucky to have Inch, if he were my son, I'd be devastated that he's married such a little madam. It seems like he cares for his son, babysits her and got her a lovely thoughtful gift. She just grabbed some shit photos and taped them to balloons, he looked truly underwhelmed

Justapeep

VIP Member
I’m thank you
Just gained my VIP status happy days think I’ll celebrate with a cup of tea and early night getting my vaccine tomorrow.....lots to celebrate

• Haha
  • Heart

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
Hey welcome back new member!!! Where have you been
I had a little break. Not gonna lie, she pissed me off and I had a diva strop and deleted my account 😂 I missed you all so much. Tattle has been a lifeline the past year. So here’s to Sopha keeping us entertained!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
Well you would of learnt what type of penis Sopha liked 🤢
That’s a classy conversation to have at teatime 🤢 maybe save that conversation for cocktails with your ‘kids’ Sopha. I bet the hinchers were creaming their pants listening to that conversation and their kids running around. I hope she gets pulled by the management team.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
Thank the Lord!! When I read up thread that someone searched and your account had gone my stomach physically dropped! You never fail to have me snort laughing!!
That‘s what I love about Tattle, everyone genuinely cares for each other. If there was only half of the community on the Hinch groups they would be a lot happier. They are a cruel bunch, just out for themselves. A bit like their leader really.
It’s good to be back amongst my iPad friends! ❤

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
So she set the table for a romantic Valentine's night. And was getting a takeaway. What did she get? Pie, mash and broccoli! 🤦🤦 What?!
A takeaway to me is a Chinese, kebab or pizza.

• Haha
  • Angry
Anyone get the feeling Stacey is sick of talking about trolls all the time, but Sophie always finds a way to bring the subject back to trolls. Stacey seemed a bit impatient/mildly annoyed when it came up and quickly dismissed it. Sophie also mentioned how they send “each other” screenshots of troll messages and Stacey was like :| , I get the feeling it’s Sophie doing all the sending.

I also suspect Sophie uses troll whinging as a way to fish for compliments - ie “trolls say I’m a bad mum”, cue everyone around her trying to reassure her she’s the best mum ever. She also started trying to fish for compliments saying she looked about 80 and she’s never felt so ugly. As she sits there with full makeup, Botox, fillers, hair extensions, fake tan, and a probably a big fuckoff ring light. She looks a lot of things, but 80 is not one of them. Such an exhausting person.
This 👏👏👏 What Hinch may be forgetting is that Stacey has been trolled since before trolling was a word. She's been made fun of since her X Factor auction (her voice, her looks etc). So she has accepted it's part of being a public figure. Stacey's thinking, come on girl keep up, that's how it is now, MOVE ON 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39