Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Therealist

VIP Member
So that’s confirmed Ronnie can’t talk. I was putting it down to pre records.
That extra laughing over everything... so forced and ott

Reactions: 28
I’ve been wanting to say this for a while but been wary of coming across in the wrong way. So my preamble is I’m a believer in ALL BIRTHS ARE TRUE BIRTHS. As I’m a believer in fed is best etc. Etc.
I think she will have a c section this time. I think that her previous birth shook her. I think she was shocked at how hard labour would be and how it’s not like in the films. I imagine she hadn’t prepared with any classes and just assumed her body would know what to do - whereas these days you can access amazing classes to help you focus your mind and body.
I just have this gut feeling that she somehow believes that having a c section will be easier for her this time (I reiterate I do not share this view!!) and that she can control more of the birth by having one. Horrifically it also give her an excuse to be bed bound after (even though all the women I know who have had c sections - especially for second or more baby- are cracking on with life ridiculously soon after a c section.).
There’s so much sofa time. I don’t know. None of it sits right. We’ve all commented on the sofa time. She’s hardly preparing herself for birth by being active, fit and healthy. I just wouldn’t put it past her to have the completely ignorant view that she can just sit on her backside for 9 months and then have her c section.
I hope you know what I mean and by no waaayy do I think c sections are EASY. I think they are bloody hard!!!
I suffer with extreme ptsd after my c section never felt pain like it in my life especially when they made me get out of bed as soon as the spinal block wore off I felt my stomach was going to fall out. If she thinks it’s an easy way out she’s in for a shock. Then again if she has lied about the timeline and had the baby it would explain why she’s not doing much and never seen picking up Ronnie! I still don’t believe she truly wanted another not yet I had mine the same time and nowhere near ready to do it all again.

• Heart

Unfluencer

The way she bulldozes the subject of mental health with no wider insight is so dangerous. I say that on behalf of the thousands of seriously unwell women who get told they need breathing exercises and a Mirena coil. She makes out as though you simply ask for help and you’ll get a dedicated mental health flying squad.

This influencer cult is anything but kind.

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Hasn’t soph learnt that constantly lying on her back isn’t good for the baby 🙄 probs why her bump doesn’t look as big as she’s constantly laying on her back festering on the sofa eating crisps! Lazy cow

• Sad

LaTela

Chatty Member
From the Sun article: “questioning her abilities as a mother and, heartbreakingly, wondering whether Ronnie deserved better.”
Yes he does. He most certainly does.

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
If she's as anxious as she says, the comments obviously get to her, why bother?

Yes of course I'd love more money but everything does come at a cost, nothing is for free. She's risking her MH (which was already fragile), over sharing her life, her home address & a lot of her life details are online. Because of what she has done, everything she does it judged. No, I wouldn't do that because I know the type of person I am.

She might have money etc but is she truly, deep down, happy? Is she enjoying moments with her family or has she got a constant niggling in her head, what is being said about her, a constant sick feeling when she does anything that there will be back lash?

I have no sympathy for her & her anxiety struggles because she does zero to help herself.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but would you go into a Sales career if you had fragile mental health and suffered from any sort of anxiety? 🤔 can’t think of anything worse with the stress of it, meeting targets trying to earn any bonuses, I’ve been offered jobs in sales and I’ve been like “ er no thanks” and I don’t suffer from anxiety or worry about speaking in public

she forgets we’ve seen her at those sales meetings/seminars holding her own talking away without a shred of anxiety

Yes people might feel a bit nervous initially when going into meetings that’s normal but no it has to be full blown mental health problems when she talks about it

The mental health bandwagon is getting a bit wearying now not to mention an absolute piss take to people really anxious or suffering from mental health problems

it’s just something trotted out by shysters when people call them out on their bullshit and she’s full of it but her followers really are fooled by it all
“ poor wickle soph” 🙄

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Aww nice see Ronnie involved in making the cakes 😊 he looked like he had so much fun!!!

Oh wait, ofcourse he fucking wasn't involved in anything that could make the slightest bit of mess 🤡

• Sad
  • Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
A support team? She implies a fucking NHS support team!! Is she trying to insinuate that she's under the crisis team!? A woman that parades around going here there and everywhere, a woman that every single fucking day manages to function, to cook, to organise, to think forward.
Do me a fucking favour! I'm watching someone at crisis now, actual crisis!!...and it's a huge fight to get that help implemented. There is no forward thinking, its day to fucking day existing, not living - existing!! There's no getting excited about hair and make up, in fact at crisis you don't even brush your fucking hair... or even get out your bed!!
How fucking dare she!! I'm shaking writing this where I'm so angry, she's a dangerous woman! Fucking team in place my arse. Come back to me you lying cunt when your phone is filled with suicide helplines, or when you have a saftey plan, or when Jamie dreads opening his eyes every fucking day just incase it's that night you've decided to end it all where it's just so painful to live.
Nah, you can't.. you just post more shit showing all your make up and glam cover photos while writing cryptic messages about how you've got things in the pipeline.
Fucking support team, fuck off Soph, just fuck right fucking off!!
❤
Struggled reading that, I can feel the emotion in everything you've just typed. Sending you hugs xoxox

• Heart

amyossai

Chatty Member
Inch wasn't helpful last time? Thought he had read a page from a pregnancy related book that helped him understand Sopha better? Oh Hinch you are so quirky with your pregnancy cravings but low and behold no spuds for over a week now and "she didn't want to attention seek' why change the habit of a lifetime? I'd prefer to read about real life pregnancies, not scripted ones. As a few know on here that i was pregnant last year and lost my daughter in July and i would never wish anyone a terrible pregnancy/birth (mine was filled with scans and genetic testing) and i had an emergency c section..i do hope Sopha is taking care of herself properly, eating correctly and following covid rules (the latter is dubious) and please for the love of God stop laying on your back!!

• Heart

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
2020-10-01-09-48-26.jpg

I'll repost this again seeing as she sat back on the fucker!

Honestly she is so dangerous with the shit she says to magazines and papers and as for those printing the stories... they need to hang their heads in shame and realise how dangerous she is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Mr.S

61E34CCE-7B8F-49EF-9F65-328E0F374FA2.png

Can we please question that someone else is definitely going to their house during lockdown....

Shit trainers in top right are probs Jamie’s, sofa is filming... who’s Ron looking at / running too? 🤔🤔

I’m sure they don’t need a support bubble seeing as neither of them are working at the minute and never leave the house 🤦🏼‍♀️

Henny Penny

VIP Member
That morning routine is just upsetting!! Why is she doing that to her child?? It’s just awful- like some daily show that never stops!!! 😢😢😢😢

• Sad

Emilieeee

So every morning, does she tell Ronnie and Henry to stay in the kitchen and run to her seat, then shout “come” and then they both on command, run for the crotch cuddle shot? I saw the laser pointer as well. Same for how she’s already in the kitchen before he shuffles in with the food box. He probably has to stand in hall until she says “come now!”

Ronnie is really just her preforming monkey isn’t he? 😢😢
I have wondered this as well, they always come out the kitchen in the same order, I assume maybe Jamie stands in their with them and tells them when to go?? and when she's in the kitchen and he walks in pushing the food thing she always says "morning!" Like it's the first time she's seen him.... so have he got himself up, out of bed and downstairs then?!😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Just honestly so weird!

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Can I just pop on to say I have nothing to say?
Words fail me.
Oh,apart from Ron looking to the side again rather than look at her😔

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I’m so cross that she’s been out on another totally unnecessary drive 😡 putting it in slow mo doesn’t make it look like you were walking you absolutely stupid ridiculous woman. There’s been soooo many accidents where I am in essex today as the roads are lethal and there’s this dickhead going out in the car for no reason.
I hate her.

mgh727

VIP Member
Am I just a dirty bitch or is there no need for this amount of separate wash piles 🤣 there are loads of comments saying the same thing too. Grinch showing she only washes about 4 things I’m assuming has lead to this 🤨
I’m a savage, I’ll even mix lights and darks, colour catchers, for the win!!

• Haha