Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louk

VIP Member
In regards to her article about appointments in hospital ‘it seems like we’re distancing emotionally as well as physically’ and people not wanting to talk to each other. I did appointments alone and have given birth at the spike of the pandemic and it was nothing like she’s described. The midwives kept everything as normal as possible, we were laughing and joking as if nothing was happening! Even in the hospital waiting areas, yes we were distanced but we were all talking to each other or people across from us. Maybe the reason she feels so isolated is because she hasn’t opened her mouth to engage with anyone and just sat there on her phone? Just a thought.
I would lol if she had the misfortune of having her appointments at the same time as Tattlers and people who haven't got a clue who she is.

Reactions: 1

Shhhhh!×

Whites
Darks and coloured
Lights

the kids clothes get stain treated first as they spread more food on their clothes then they eat
To be honest neither of my births were easy yes my first way nicer than my second but I was in labour with my first for 3 days and my second for 4 days, but I think that I was so unprepared for the first that all I knew was I wanted a water birth whereas my second I really had no say as my water broke but she was having none of it so it all got a bit complicated, she even went over 3 days of labour but I wouldn't change it for the world as a lot of mums say as soon as you hold that baby in your arms the pain isn't there

Reactions: 1

Therealist

VIP Member
What's the difference between white/dark and dirty white/dark???
It's all dirty isn't it!

I wouldn't call The Sun/Scum a newspaper!
i diddnt call it one.
I just think it’s funny how she’s now helping people to get their stories out to the public yet plays little miss dunno how it happened to me.

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
Nope. Not one of the Hinch huns groups coming up as suggested for me. 🤮 Hiding all posts is the only answer. GTFO my feed, Hinch free zone
21-02-07-19-48-53-406_deco.jpg

21-02-07-19-51-24-207_deco.jpg

boredgal420

Am I just a dirty bitch or is there no need for this amount of separate wash piles 🤣 there are loads of comments saying the same thing too. Grinch showing she only washes about 4 things I’m assuming has lead to this 🤨
I have
Whites
Darks
Partners work clothes because his work stuff is covered in oil all the time 🙄
Colours
Towels (depending on the wash load, if I hardly have any darks etc and the towel is dark I’ll put it in with them. If I have a big dark load I’ll wash towels separate)
Same as above for bedding