Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
hinch is so transparent ... hey guys here’s some more tat that I bought of eBay... it’s in the same colour scheme as my tat I’m pushing from Tesco. Don’t mind me here’s my own brand loo brush in the background 🙄
Edited to ask I know it’s her own range BUT she has had paid promos from Tesco now so the fact this is from Tesco surely makes it an ad? View attachment 424021View attachment 424022
Why have I gone for a GREY AND BAMBOO you ask guys? Well it's because it's identical to my .. Oh i won't say because bigger things are going on in the world *cough* it's identical to my range that's in the top right corner, tescos tescos tescos xoxoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Dexy

VIP Member
Even if it’s not a laser for the love of god can we all agree she needs to find another way of interacting with her child! Making him run down the hall every single morning is not normal and not play! No toddler would want to do this every single bloody day. Toddlers don’t work like that.

AC55

VIP Member
So now she's bought yet another bathroom storage box, only this one is grey and has a pine coloured lid. If it fits - because she clearly hasn't checked the dimensions of the box or the space she intends putting it into - what is she going to do with the perfectly good ones that there is absolutely nothing wrong with? There is definitely something very much missing in her life when she constantly feels the need to replace things just for the sake of it. Of course now all of the sheep who have white boxes in their bathrooms will be excitedly waiting for the swipe up to get their boxes, just like their leader. It's tragic really.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The photos and videos of him in the snow are making my heart hurt. He looks so..... There's no excitement. There's no squealing from excitement (my kids are GIDDYYYYYYY in the snow) He's so used to being thrown in a pram facing his mother or stuck inside with his 5 toys that he just doesn't know what to do when he's finally set free for a run around. From a mother of 3,it's actually painful to watch.
Then the videos just now, he's not even acknowledging his own mum when she's screeching at him, he's literally looking and walking straight past her .. He's such a beautiful little boy, she doesn't deserve him. And ffs she's really pushing Roo isn't she? I haven't heard her say Roo before until last week. Not only is she bored of her son she's bored of his name now too.

Reactions: 30
Why is her content like watching a child play “house” she’s a fucking mum in her 30s!

Not some clueless 15 year old left home alone. Why is she so bloody weird!!

• Heart

Letmereaditall

In regards to her article about appointments in hospital ‘it seems like we’re distancing emotionally as well as physically’ and people not wanting to talk to each other. I did appointments alone and have given birth at the spike of the pandemic and it was nothing like she’s described. The midwives kept everything as normal as possible, we were laughing and joking as if nothing was happening! Even in the hospital waiting areas, yes we were distanced but we were all talking to each other or people across from us. Maybe the reason she feels so isolated is because she hasn’t opened her mouth to engage with anyone and just sat there on her phone? Just a thought.

SweetPotato

Chatty Member
Why can Hinch and SS have photo shoots for their books, but if you check Gemma Atkinsons stories then she's had to delay her shoot for her book because of covid... 🤔
Probably because Gemma seems to actually have some common sense! I still don’t understand why SS couldn’t release her book with the mock cover, but that’s not for this thread is it. Haha. I was having a right moan about it to my husband, as I’m totally fed up right now, and seeing those stories just infuriated me! Sorry for going off track!

Dexy

VIP Member
I reckon when she does eventually do the gender reveal with the popping of the balloons et cetera, Janine will walk out with the baby that she’s already had
Or a Moses basket will be lowered down by a stork and the camera will zoom in to see the new Bub already dressed in it’s personalised clothing. All the while the music playing will be Circle of Life .

• Haha
I’m sure we made Victoria sponge in home ec in high school. Why does she get excited about the most basic things? She’s a 31 year old woman. I’d be impressed if my 9 year old niece made a cake on her own (which she often does) but she an adult with a husband, child and baby on the way. It should be a given that she can make a Victoria sponge not an achievement.

Reactions: 29

Chrovo

You’ve gotta be a complete weirdo to walk upstairs and see your husband and baby in the bath and your first thought is to broadcast that to millions of people... she's disturbing. How is Jamie ok with this? What's more, Ronnie can't consent to this invasive content. Both of them don’t have a clue as usual.

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Just caught up with today’s bollocks. She is so extra. All that smalshy music because they’ve been in the garden. What a colossal daft cunt.

Bath pic. Repulsive

• Haha

Traveler001

VIP Member
Just been bot bashing. Surprisingly the huge bot rush that we saw pre 4m has dropped.
I had a look who Sopha is following. The number of cleaning accounts that she follows is bizarre. Most of them aren't even cleaners, just Sopha fans with content worse than hers
Why would she even encourage accounts like this?
They are more like MHMMDI fans.
The photo of the stuff of the stairs looks like when kids line up all their bears and dolls to play schools 😂

• Haha
I was pregnant with her the first time round and she gave me many hormonal rages especially when we had to go shopping with a budget and shopping list for the things we needed and she was showing of her expensive gifted shit left right and centre and not even declaring most of it! 😂 so I know how she can make you feel when your hormonal.
I’m pregnant with her this time, and I was last time. One of my closest friends idolises her. She’s literally more excited about her baby being born than mine. Safe to say she won’t be meeting this baby, pandemic or not.

• Wow
  • Sad

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Jesus Christ my husband would hit the fucking roof if I did that to him , firstly he’d ask me what the hell I’m doing taking a pic of him in the bath, especially as he’d think it was probably going to be for the gram
Janine would allow this tho , clearly he loves the fame as much as her

Last edited:
Reactions: 28